Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His (47709 Views)

Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic / Lionel Messi Steps Out With His Kids / Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by ebig21(m): 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
NkayTiana:
Let me be the first female to comment.... some women are pure evil.... but still on still don't hit her.... silence an leaving d house for a while kills more than the beating

The first woman to comment very beautiful. Are you hooked up
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by centboy123456(m): 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
omusiliyu:
Please guys, let be saving money for DNA test. It's very important.

u are very right how much do dey do D NA test sef
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by raphy(m): 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
its nothing new womwn can do anything to get children when they know your d!ck is too small.if I was him I should HV done pertanity test for long cuz I was always away from home base on the nature of my job.
guys be wise if you are still single.
am still single but am very wise now.
happy new month to y'all.
#raphycares
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by Elijahhopelarry(m): 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
d man tried
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by FemiEddy(m): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
Sterope:
Are you a seer? I was bout to change it
Good to know, tk care
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by Peppergroove(m): 11:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
Womennuu!!

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by exlinklodge: 7:05am On Jul 05, 2017
This is appalling

See the full interview footage (43:20 minutes) here

@ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/ghanaian-footballer-discovers-3-of-his.html
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by davidif: 9:58am On Jul 05, 2017
nazanwannem:
Odartey Lamptey, a former Ghanaian professional footballer and now the assistant manager of Ghanaian football club Sekondi Wise Fighters, broke down in an interview with Nana Aba Amoah of GHOne's "Cheers" while disclosing how his ex-wife made him father kids who weren't his for 21 years.

According to him, the marriage came to an end after his wife filed for a divorce due to his inability to pay for his alleged oldest child's tuition fee in the U.K. However he got a bigger shock, after he heeded the advice of a friend who asked him to take his kids for a DNA test.

Odartey Lamptey, ex-Aston Villa and PSV midfielder,  disclosed that he had been with her for 21 years with 3 kids - ages 20, 19 and 8 - before he found out that they were not his.

Now broken, he revealed that when he confronted his ex-wife, she accused him of being impotent.

However, Odartey who has given his ex-wife the divorce she asked for, is now married with two kids and another on the way. According to him, he's now focused on his new family and football academy.

Here's the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBw5PcqGNVA

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/ghanaian-footballer-odartey-lamptey-breaks-reveals-found-3-children-former-marriage-21-years-not.html

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by nellyelitz(m): 11:20am On Jul 05, 2017
Omg!

1 Share

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by NkayTiana(f): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lol... thank you
ebig21:

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by NkayTiana(f): 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
Thanks alot
ebig21:

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by ebig21(m): 10:05am On Jul 08, 2017
NkayTiana:
Thanks alot

You are welcome let's chat dear this my whatsapp no 08142069152

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK / Outfit Nigerian Team Was To Wear For The RIO Olympics Opening Ceremony / UCL: Gianluigi Buffon Mocked After Manchester United Goal Error (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.