Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo (51160 Views)

Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix / Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife / Yul Edochie, His Wife, Daughter And Son In Cute Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by Benekruku(m): 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
Cute kids

They both look like Daddy Freeze!
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by Allylic(f): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
Perfecto
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by Dammytemmy(f): 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Good looking parents produce cute kids.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by LordOfNaira: 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
MirJay:
undecided

i love this guy and his songs.

I hope some one suggests the Hallelujah challenge to Mr Buhari so that the holy spirit may consider his case.

Oh please, it's not like the so-called challenge opened new ways to solving our myriad of problems as a country. Is it not something that has worked that you suggest to others? Tell me just one benefit of that challenge?
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by Godblesmyhustle: 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:
I hope he wouldn't do another challenge to promote a new song.

e concern you....Busy body

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by johnp2(m): 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
When Grace of GOD is at work! You work with lesss effort and yield in abundance
GOD bless you and your family
May GOd use you as source of blessing and healing to many destiny!!!
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by EYIBLESSN(m): 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:

You behavior typifies that of teens. Get sense in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by IdeeEsperanza(m): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
ProfEinstein:
This guy just use this "hallelujah" thing become famous.
You think so? Nathaniel Bassey isn't just getting famous.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by saaedlee: 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
I know a guy this his wife Sarah used to date
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by Rhayne(f): 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They look awful.

Is he sure those kids are his?
They don't look like him
I wonder, and seriously so if you understand the meaning of awful,cos if you do,that word will not be used to describe this picture at all.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by Sirpaul(m): 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
kindly format Virus detected ....
Papiikush:
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by kingrt2(m): 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
Since when the things like this became news
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by uglodoh(f): 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
God bless you and your family for flying the Akwa Ibomitez flag...
Abasi Ukama fien, ada anam mme ikpor mkpor ke idung nnyin Nigeria Ami.. You are our Biggest export of the Moment...
Why bring tribal sentiment to this thread. Did he tell you he is representing Akwa-Ibom.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by vandersave: 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:

Have you ever felt like insulting someone but you had to change your mind after viewing their profile and realize nature had already done enough damage to them?

Well, that was my experience just now.

You just finished that guy's career like that.
There is God ooooo
hahahahahahahaa
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
uglodoh:

Why bring tribal sentiment to this thread. Did he tell you he is representing Akwa-Ibom.

nso mkpo ido ake mfo ?
mbok woro mi ke iso...I am Akwa Ibom and Loud, I am Akwa Ibom n very proud.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by Sezua(m): 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:
clearly, your brain needs some sort of promotion too.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by Sezua(m): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
saaedlee:
I know a guy this his wife Sarah used to date
Trouble finder, I get b4 na story.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by MzJin(f): 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:

haba na wa naijas oooo
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by Chukazu: 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
nazablossom:
cute family. The guy don become celebrity. At least it's for something good not being detective of fake gucci et al

I don't think you know Nathaniel Bassey before.. I don't think been celebrity is any big deal for him, I mean this is someone that would have been a bigger act if he had remained in his previous trade, which was classical secular music

The issue is that this guy paid his due probably more than any gospel artist I can think of, he was a the lead Trumpeter to late Steve Rhodes, who had the biggest classical music genre in Africa

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by MzJin(f): 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
LordCrimson:
I use to think you have sense cry

which sense na akamu full dat em skull.....guy u even get skull or abi na nylon wey dey hold d akamu inside dat ur head.....Igbo....Oga Lord no mind d afonja biko.....

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by MzJin(f): 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:

Have you ever felt like insulting someone but you had to change your mind after viewing their profile and realize nature had already done enough damage to them?

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dhahahhahhahaahahhahha But you know say nothing dey ur sense.....
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by vickwhizzy(m): 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
LordCrimson:
Considering your signature, I would say I far beat your imagination to deserve a mention grin .And if you really wanna start a beef with me,It Will be my first feud on NL and it's gonna be a real dirty one!!
ROUND 1[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by MzJin(f): 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
LordCrimson:
Considering your signature, I would say I far beat your imagination to deserve a mention grin .And if you really wanna start a beef with me,It Will be my first feud on NL and it's gonna be a real dirty one!!

Lord Crimson May weather Vs Pampiikush Jordan......oya make una start first to throw blow....I will be your ref babies.......Lalalalalalastica take note ....FP tins NLs grab ur copies asap....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by salt1: 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
SeniorJude:
Lovely, imagine if that accident claim his life how will this shot would have be like, thank God for his protection. Nice pix may the good lord continue to keep you and your family kiss kiss

He wasn't involved in any accident. Someone posted about being delivered from an accident and he re-posted it.
An ambitious blogger concluded it was His testimony

3 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by adellam16(f): 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:

ha ha ha ha! I viewed his profile pic and..........
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by LordCrimson(m): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
MzJin:

which sense na akamu full dat em skull.....guy u even get skull or abi na nylon wey dey hold d akamu inside dat ur head.....Igbo....Oga Lord no mind d afonja biko.....
I hear
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by LordCrimson(m): 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
MzJin:

Lord Crimson May weather Vs Pampiikush Jordan......oya make una start first to throw blow....I will be your ref babies.......Lalalalalalastica take note ....FP tins NLs grab ur copies asap....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You dey find fight abi grin gringrin
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by wayisshut: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
adellam16:
ha ha ha ha! I viewed his profile pic and..........

please lets see yours then you can talk
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by Marcelinho(m): 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
cute baby girl, that square face ehn
Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by Goldfaze1: 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
LordCrimson:
OBOY WAITEN WON HAPPEN HERE WIZKID AND DAVIDO NEVA START ANYTHING OOO ABEG WHEN THE BEEF GO START? WE NEED VENUE TIME AND DATE BIKO.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

R5 Homixide Found Dead At 22 / The Headies Disqualify Portable Over Death Threat To Co-Nominees (Photo) / Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.