Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife (28874 Views)

Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix / Yul Edochie, His Wife, Daughter And Son In Cute Family Photo / Imeh Bishop Umoh Dedicates Child (Cute Family Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife by vickayo: 10:00am On Nov 28, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Popular comedian, Ayodeji Richard Makun, also known by his stage name A.Y shares new photo of his wife and daughter as they prepare for their anniversary.

He wrote:
Family is one of nature's masterpieces. I am so blessed to have one that makes me a happy man.

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/ayo-makun-shares-cute-family-photo-with.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife by vickayo: 10:00am On Nov 28, 2018
kiss

"Working With Wiz Is A Privilege, It’s Like Grammy To Me" - Slimcase To Wizkid

See: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/working-with-wiz-is-privilege-its-like.html

"Cocoa Butter, Coco Skin" - Beverly Naya Shares Sexy Photo At United Arab Emirates

See: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/cocoa-butter-coco-skin-beverly-naya.html
Re: Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife by Jenniferblog(f): 10:07am On Nov 28, 2018
cheesy
Re: Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife by Richdad50(m): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2018
A tireless hardworking man who never takes no for an answer. I have observed closely this guy's life and its almost round the clock. From comedy shows to MC to movie production to charity and a host of incredible feats he achieves. When you have a good family, you become unstoppable.
To all hardworking Nigeria men and women who pray daily to enter financial rest, may it come true.
May God award you himself a 'Medal of Resilience'

#Richdad #BlessMyHustle #FinancialRest

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:09am On Nov 28, 2018
grin
Re: Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife by namebethis1: 10:09am On Nov 28, 2018
WE DESIGN AND DEVELOP ALL TYPES AND KINDS OF WEBSITES, WEB APPS AND MOBILE APPS THAT ARE CUSTOM-MADE FOR YOUR BUSINESS, ORGANISATION OR BRAND

We have FULL-STACK Development professional team working at your service from our corporate office in Ikeja, Lagos

Features We will Deploy for Your Web App Software Project

== Secure SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

ARE YOU DEVELOPING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?

• Inventory System Software
• Ecommerce Website
• Hotel Management System Software
• Financial Institutions System Software
• School Management System Software/ School Portal
• Hospital Management System Software Development
• Airport/ Airline Booking Management System Software
• Multi-Level Marketing System Software
• Social Media Network Application
• Photo Sharing Web Application
• Catalog Web Application Site
• Forums
• Sport Betting Website

DONT Let Web Quacks Develop your web/mobile apps for your business

CONTACT US TO GET STARTED NOW!

Re: Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife by Isangad1(m): 10:10am On Nov 28, 2018
fine people
Re: Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 28, 2018
Na money be fine bobo A.Y
Re: Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife by mooremoney(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2018
BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE MY FAMILY TOO
Re: Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife by jzamani(m): 10:12am On Nov 28, 2018
Beautifull wife
Re: Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife by nature902001: 10:13am On Nov 28, 2018
Cute picture.
Re: Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife by froshhomie(m): 10:13am On Nov 28, 2018
One of d few celebrities That still make us bliv

That hard work pays
Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:15am On Nov 28, 2018
jzamani:
Beautifull wife
Beautiful...

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife by movetoca: 10:17am On Nov 28, 2018
BEAUTIFUL
Re: Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife by thorpido(m): 10:17am On Nov 28, 2018
Beautiful.
Re: Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 28, 2018
Ay don carry him worwor face dilute the wife gene ontop him pikin angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife by Naijawebmaster: 10:22am On Nov 28, 2018
Beautiful!
Re: Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife by derok7733: 10:28am On Nov 28, 2018

Re: Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife by Justseyii: 10:28am On Nov 28, 2018
Re: Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife by IamProdigy: 10:34am On Nov 28, 2018
suemenow:
I AM JOHN, A 3D ANIMATION EXPERT. LET’S TRAIN YOU TO BE 3D CHARACTER ANIMATOR EMPLOYEES AND CLIENTS
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

As on who advertises.... Graphics related training...i think it's worthy of note... To thoroughly check your ads design before releasing... Your advert designs should be catchy enough.. You know?

Been my thoughts
Re: Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife by KanwuliaExtra: 10:46am On Nov 28, 2018
When will the “womb-checkers” and “sperm-counters” association on NL start asking for more children? wink

Abi AY engine don KNOCK? wink
Re: Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife by drealer: 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
Learn how to activate your freetv decoder without visiting any agent ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAaU_wmKspM&t=73s

Check out the explanatory video above ...

Thanks
Re: Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife by Funkybabee(f): 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
Cute family
Re: Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife by zone51: 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
Nice one but why just 1 child?
Re: Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife by Felixduke20: 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
When will the “womb-checkers” and “sperm-counters” association on NL start asking for more children? : wink

Abi AY engine don KNOCK? wink
Relax grin
Re: Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife by Felixduke20: 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
Marriage is beautiful,
I look forward to be married one day, to the right person of course.
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gideon Okeke: "I Love Older Women Who Are Grown & Sexy" / Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child / I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.