Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,581 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

The Reason You Should Smile All The Time - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Reason You Should Smile All The Time (22384 Views)

Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / The reason Why I Will Consider My Dad First Before My Mom / This Little, Chubby Girl's Dance Moves Will Put A Smile On Your Face (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason You Should Smile All The Time by analsexqueen(f): 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
I smile only when my account is fat or when i am being bleeped real good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reason You Should Smile All The Time by Dibangoking(m): 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
grin and the title of the post is "why I should keep on smiling" ... Nairaland and her moderators sha.
Re: The Reason You Should Smile All The Time by GeneralOjukwu: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Really?

Re: The Reason You Should Smile All The Time by Rashman578(m): 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
smile? in this harsh economy
Re: The Reason You Should Smile All The Time by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oya na cheesy

Re: The Reason You Should Smile All The Time by Countrygirl(f): 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
felzylix:
i was actually trying to make myself stop smiling always, cos i wanted to look serious, But now, guess what?

i'm even smiling right now
Same reason I tried to stop myself from smiling even when taking pictures but I always forget.
Re: The Reason You Should Smile All The Time by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
Blacks are not designed to smile,many of us don't have a good smiling face,hence we don't smile often,coupled with the hardships many of us faces on a daily bases.
Re: The Reason You Should Smile All The Time by redarrr(m): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
Smiling can get you killed in some places[/quote]

true tlk...Especially in an organisation where they take u for granted....WO!!!!!!U go hate smilin

bt dats smilin takes u a long way in anything u do
Re: The Reason You Should Smile All The Time by lawalosky(m): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
I never chop!
Re: The Reason You Should Smile All The Time by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
analsexqueen:
oh my Gawd!

Re: The Reason You Should Smile All The Time by maxysmith(f): 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
Y should i smile when garri is #320 in the Market
So i should keep smiling in hunger undecided...ok o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Reason You Should Smile All The Time by Okies27(m): 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
Opinionated:
By Kazeem Abolore

So I was coming from the engineer I took my phone to some months ago. He had told me to come for the phone two days later to collect it. I was still in the imagination of what I could do on the phone and things I would miss doing, when I got to the car park. A fair young lady who should be in mid twenties was sitting at the front sit, capped her head with a red face cap and adorned her body with an “armless” top. I approached her and asked if someone had taken the sit beside her and she responded in negative thus I took the sit. She ordered for suya from the hawking Mallam. Not to bore you with details of what transpired between us but worthy to know is that we both ate the suya she bought, she briefly read the book I was holding and before I alighted, I used her phone to call home.

In asking her about the vacancy of the seat, longing to join her in eating the “Suya” and requesting to use her phone, there was one act I kept doing –smiling. This act, even though is a no-brainer and a common act, I learnt to use and its importance in Dale Carnagie’s book: How To Win Friends And Influence People. To summarize it, he says regarding smiling:

“The impression that one wears on one’s face is far more important than the clothes one wears on one’s back.”

You see, I have used my charming smile to get things which ordinarily I would not. I have used it to win negotiations to my side. I have used it to win hearts. I have used it to get a good first impression in people’s mind. I hardly meet people, either first time or customary without a big smile.

If you ask me what is my greatest weapon to keep things cool when it ought to be hot, I will tell you it is my genuine and unconditional smile.

The ancient Chinese were a wise lot – wise in the ways of the world; and they had a proverb that you and I ought to cut out and paste inside our hearts. It goes like this:

“A man without a smiling face must not open a shop”

If puppies do it, babies do it, why don’t you do it?

Smile, it makes you beautiful.

Kazeem Abolore S (KAS) is an innovative teacher, wreative Writer, personal effectiveness strategist and Creator/Initiator 30 Days Writing Challenge.

source: http://www.opinions.ng/resaon-smile-time/
. I do a lot but discovered all my gfs one time or the other, took it as me being unserious. I laugh even when I'm serious
Re: The Reason You Should Smile All The Time by SeniorJude(m): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
Thats really good but not in all situations sha as naija person wey we be oo cool
Re: The Reason You Should Smile All The Time by hahn(m): 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
PaperLace:
I smile a lot. It works wonders on friends, family, customers, traders _even police. It makes you look younger,it's courteous_people would be inclined to help or listen, when you ask with a smile.

Where? Such a place must be devoid of any form of happiness.

Lol
Re: The Reason You Should Smile All The Time by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
I still don't get the moral of this story.

Smile for buhari regime?
Re: The Reason You Should Smile All The Time by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
Okies27:
. I do a lot but discovered all my gfs one time or the other, took it as me being unserious. I laugh even when I'm serious

There is a big difference between a smile and a laugh oo bro.

Smiles can take you places o,but laughs can get one killed.
Re: The Reason You Should Smile All The Time by AliasJoice(f): 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
long throat opundecided
Re: The Reason You Should Smile All The Time by clems88(m): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please there is no reason to smile if your teeth is brown or your mouth smells;

No reason whatsoever!!!
does your own smell because it seem it talking from experience grin
Re: The Reason You Should Smile All The Time by Joshmedia1: 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
cool
Re: The Reason You Should Smile All The Time by TheMainMan: 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
no one noticed d "resaon"... cheesy cheesy cheesy.... instead of reason

lalasticlala
Re: The Reason You Should Smile All The Time by sirfee(m): 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
hahn:
Smiling can get you killed in some places
You are right,some people won't understand.

Limitation is the key word

1 Like

Re: The Reason You Should Smile All The Time by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
Smiling at everythings make you unique and loved by all...
Re: The Reason You Should Smile All The Time by lalo128: 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
cheesy
evansjeff:
So all these crap because you were able to collect a girl's number? For real? Is this all what men now live for? I was thinking you were going to tell us how you got an appointment letter or got promoted because of your smile. Nonsense!!! And to think this made front page is so unfortunate
grin
evansjeff:
So all these crap because you were able to collect a girl's number? For real? Is this all what men now live for? I was thinking you were going to tell us how you got an appointment letter or got promoted because of your smile. Nonsense!!! And to think this made front page is so unfortunate
Re: The Reason You Should Smile All The Time by Kennitrust(m): 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
let start to smile

Re: The Reason You Should Smile All The Time by baddosky1: 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
Opinionated:
By Kazeem Abolore

So I was coming from the engineer I took my phone to some months ago. He had told me to come for the phone two days later to collect it. I was still in the imagination of what I could do on the phone and things I would miss doing, when I got to the car park. A fair young lady who should be in mid twenties was sitting at the front sit, capped her head with a red face cap and adorned her body with an “armless” top. I approached her and asked if someone had taken the sit beside her and she responded in negative thus I took the sit. She ordered for suya from the hawking Mallam. Not to bore you with details of what transpired between us but worthy to know is that we both ate the suya she bought, she briefly read the book I was holding and before I alighted, I used her phone to call home.

In asking her about the vacancy of the seat, longing to join her in eating the “Suya” and requesting to use her phone, there was one act I kept doing –smiling. This act, even though is a no-brainer and a common act, I learnt to use and its importance in Dale Carnagie’s book: How To Win Friends And Influence People. To summarize it, he says regarding smiling:

“The impression that one wears on one’s face is far more important than the clothes one wears on one’s back.”

You see, I have used my charming smile to get things which ordinarily I would not. I have used it to win negotiations to my side. I have used it to win hearts. I have used it to get a good first impression in people’s mind. I hardly meet people, either first time or customary without a big smile.

If you ask me what is my greatest weapon to keep things cool when it ought to be hot, I will tell you it is my genuine and unconditional smile.

The ancient Chinese were a wise lot – wise in the ways of the world; and they had a proverb that you and I ought to cut out and paste inside our hearts. It goes like this:

“A man without a smiling face must not open a shop”

If puppies do it, babies do it, why don’t you do it?

Smile, it makes you beautiful.

Kazeem Abolore S (KAS) is an innovative teacher, wreative Writer, personal effectiveness strategist and Creator/Initiator 30 Days Writing Challenge.

source: http://www.opinions.ng/resaon-smile-time/

Abeg leave that talk. You met a lady in a very good mood. If it is one of these wannabe useless slay queens whose frustration of not getting married by age 30 or a woman going thru PMS that you met, if you like, smile like smiley central, na half insult you for chop
Re: The Reason You Should Smile All The Time by Herrmes: 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
BS
Re: The Reason You Should Smile All The Time by Ajicold(f): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
Actually It Depends, Sometimes You Have To Look Serious Before Some People Take U Seriously
Re: The Reason You Should Smile All The Time by gideonikedotcom: 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
Guy no go smile any how for road o. You fit get yourself for psychiatric hospital bed o
Re: The Reason You Should Smile All The Time by Joshmedia1: 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
Danty37:
Smiling at everythings make you unique and loved by all...

I love you grin grin grin grin

Jesus I love you
Help me to love you more amen

Jesus loves you
Repent Oh yee sinners
Re: The Reason You Should Smile All The Time by Rick9(m): 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
Smile always
Re: The Reason You Should Smile All The Time by wintersnow(m): 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
If you smile too much na psychiatric hospital you go see ya sef
Re: The Reason You Should Smile All The Time by wintersnow(m): 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
analsexqueen:

Babe I can make you smile always

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide / 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded / 4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.