Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded (22385 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / Late Husband's Family Withholding Her Aunt's Child / Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by Idamond: 9:01am On Feb 16, 2022
A 15 year old child in SS2 tore her aunt's level 16 promotion letter because she was reprimand. She went out and didn't come back till 11pm in the night.

The aunt who is her guardian (her mum is late) slapped and insulted her. Yesterday after the aunt left for work this girl went to her aunt's documents picked her newest promotion letter and shredded.

The help saw the letter in the trash bin and raised alarm. They are begging the aunt to forgive her as she is a child. I think she knows what she did when she tore that letter,she knows how important that letter is but I don't believe in writing a child off or giving up on them. I believe in giving second, third and even forth chances but everyone wants her to send the girl back to her dad.

What will you advise the Aunt to do?
Copied

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by Baawaa(m): 9:07am On Feb 16, 2022
She need to be counselled

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 16, 2022
Na wa ooo undecided
That girl go wicked ooo undecided

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by michlins(m): 9:30am On Feb 16, 2022
Hehehehe

You're not my child and still you want to frustrate my life?

It's obvious you're representative of my village people but unlike them, you're under my roof and eating my sweats.

You will have to continue your work outside my house before I am charged with murder and child endangerment

270 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by Jayrockk: 9:45am On Feb 16, 2022
The way i go change am fr that pikin ehn undecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by candidladyTemp(f): 9:47am On Feb 16, 2022
shocked

Situation like this igo speechless and powerless...

Jayrockk:
The way i go change am fr that pikin ehn undecided

Have you heard own two?
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by rickpat(m): 10:01am On Feb 16, 2022
this one pass witchcraft o..let her do anything that comes to her head...na really wa

9 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by Moeman: 11:23am On Feb 16, 2022
she never chop beta cane na wetin cause am btw this story sounds fake

33 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by slawormiir: 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Too bad
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by Day169: 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
Haa..
She must've been beaten, in all the rainbow colours by now (not just black and blue). angry

6 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by illicit(m): 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
shocked

When u beat her with the right hand

Draw her close with the left

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by cnwamo(m): 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
Back to the village with her, when she experiences small hardship elsewhere then she will appreciate what her Aunt is sacrificing for her sake, m then she can be brought back home to her Aunt if she shows genuine remorse.

She already has a wicked heart 16 years na almost adult, I truly hope she can change.

21 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by iamyemiakins(m): 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
She better send the girl back to her people and not even touch her at all, it's like the girl's village people are trying to use the girl to get the Aunt.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by backnbeta(f): 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
The aunt should let her off with a strong warning and pay more attention to her for the sake of her sisterundecided

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by mansoura(f): 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
ah it is well o
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by SailorUgo(m): 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
I will write "promotion letter" on her back with cane sad

She knew exactly what she was doing

12 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by MrImole: 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
Someone was really angry.
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by id4sho(m): 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
shocked
I for don change her for recharge card.
Nonsense ingredients

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by cerowo(f): 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
It’s pure wickedness

3 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
M
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by Russodu: 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
This is very bad
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by jojo1415: 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
I go tire her better slap and send her back to her father...a very stupid gal,15years old for that matter

5 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by Metrofox(m): 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
grin even boys wey at 14 yrs wan use Igbo give their papa high BP go still dey comment...
She's a kid, treat her the way your own parents would treat you at 15 but if you wan form Pontius Pilate on top small pikin na you Sabi..

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by Harddiskng(m): 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
Second chance? Issokay. Until the day she carries knife and stabs her to death.

The Aunty better return her to the village or wherever she came from.

If you give wicked people a second chance, you do so with great risk to life, health and safety.

25 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by dynicks(m): 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
Simply subject her to the kuje prison pattern.....Feed her regularly the watery beans combo in collaboration with a 3day old bread and see if she won't readjust herself and manner!!

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by julitoch: 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
15 years and you said she is a child, please she heartless and deadly, she can kill her aunt, she needs to be sent out

5 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by Yopadad: 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
Evil girl

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Names That Make One Looks Older Than His Age / 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life / Should Nigeria Limit Children Born Into Each Family In This Economy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.