Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

All Leaked Audios About Igbos Always Sourced From Biafran Media Outlets. Why ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Leaked Audios About Igbos Always Sourced From Biafran Media Outlets. Why ? (411 Views)

Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 / Labaran Maku Had Resigned From Biafran Govt. Four Days In Office! / An Uppercut From Biafran Guy To Biafrans.the Truth Must Be Told (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Leaked Audios About Igbos Always Sourced From Biafran Media Outlets. Why ? by DaPuncline: 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
I've taken my time to ponder on this question. Few weeks ago, it was all about a leaked audio conversation between Gov. Amosun and Shettima about the igbos, later it was all about a man that called himself a Niger Delta man and his mother from Anambra that said the hausas has perfected the plan to poison the igbos through their farm produce. The trending news now is about the call for the massacre of all igbos in the North when the Oct. 1st ultimatum ends, though i can't confirm the authenticity of those leaked audios but what i'm concerned with is that all the leaked audios so far is being churned out by biafra media outlets like biafrasay, biafratimes, elombah, igberetv etc. So what is really going on? Before i forgot, The financial minister twitter account was hacked last week and thesame aforementioned media outlets were the ones to notify people/ their targeted audience.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! House Of Reps Invites Ex President Jonathan Over Malabu Oil / I Hear A Cry Like Rain From Aso Rock - Fr Mbaka / No Room For Corruption – Obaseki Tells Newly Sworn-in Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.