Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Tecno Camon C9 Charging Issue. Please Help. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C9 Charging Issue. Please Help. (5720 Views)

Any Help On Infinix Hot Note Slow Charging Issue? / Help Me With My Tecno W3 Charging Issue / Charging Issue!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon C9 Charging Issue. Please Help. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
I don't know if its me or if Techno phones don't make good charging points. I used a Camon C8 last year and had the same issue. But this time its worse.

My phone's charging point suddenly started malfunctioning (no, it didn't fall inside water or anything like that). I'd leave the phone charged for hours and see that the percentage had only increased by 10%. Then later it stopped working outright. I went to get it fixed and it was 'OK', then within a few weeks, it started the exact same problem again. I fixed it again and not up to a week later I have the Same problem, AGAIN. Currently its at 15% and I might just have to switch it off soon so it won't die completely. Please could you tell me what could be the problem?
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Charging Issue. Please Help. by fernandoc(m): 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
Buy that blackberry black charge. It will charge it.
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Charging Issue. Please Help. by zealblinks(m): 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
change the phone bro. I mean you should buy another product maybe tecno isn't working with your spirit
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Charging Issue. Please Help. by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
AnonyNymous:
I don't know if its me or if Techno phones don't make good charging points. I used a Camon C8 last year and had the same issue. But this time its worse.

My phone's charging point suddenly started malfunctioning (no, it didn't fall inside water or anything like that). I'd leave the phone charged for hours and see that the percentage had only increased by 10%. Then later it stopped working outright. I went to get it fixed and it was 'OK', then within a few weeks, it started the exact same problem again. I fixed it again and not up to a week later I have the Same problem, AGAIN. Currently its at 15% and I might just have to switch it off soon so it won't die completely. Please could you tell me what could be the problem?
Hi @AnonyNymous It's hardware related; The Sub-board needs to be replaced. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Charging Issue. Please Help. by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 06, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @AnonyNymous It's hardware related; The Sub-board needs to be replaced. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Thank you for your response, I think I'll have to go back to SLOT first (because I paid 7k and its only been a week) to get it fixed again or demand a refund. In case they can't fix it and I need to bring it to Carlcare, I'm in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon C9 Charging Issue. Please Help. by Ennyholar: 10:27am On Jul 06, 2017
Carlcare should do
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Charging Issue. Please Help. by omoalajah(m): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lol. What has spirit got to do with this
zealblinks:
change the phone bro. I mean you should buy another product maybe tecno isn't working with your spirit
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Charging Issue. Please Help. by missslimzy(f): 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Charging Issue. Please Help. by datyorubaboy: 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
better
AnonyNymous:

Thank you for your response, I think I'll have to go back to SLOT first (because I paid 7k and its only been a week) to get it fixed again or demand a refund. In case they can't fix it and I need to bring it to Carlcare, I'm in Lagos.
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Charging Issue. Please Help. by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:13am On Jul 08, 2017
AnonyNymous:

See some addresses below @AnonyNymous:
LAGOS – HQ

HOTLINE: 08138615848, 08090011413, 09098834535
ADDRESS: NO. 77, OPEBI ROAD, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA
LAGOS – IKEJA
HOTLINE: 09036003533
ADDRESS: DIGITAL SQUARE, 2ND FLOOR, NO. 20, OBAFEMI AWOLOWO WAY IKEJA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA
LAGOS – VICTORIA ISLAND
HOTLINE: 08066153123, 09039209279
ADDRESS: NO. 125, AHMODU OJIKUTU STREET, OFF BISHOP OLUWOLE STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Charging Issue. Please Help. by BossOganla: 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:

See some addresses below @AnonyNymous:
LAGOS – HQ

HOTLINE: 08138615848, 08090011413, 09098834535
ADDRESS: NO. 77, OPEBI ROAD, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA
LAGOS – IKEJA
HOTLINE: 09036003533
ADDRESS: DIGITAL SQUARE, 2ND FLOOR, NO. 20, OBAFEMI AWOLOWO WAY IKEJA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA
LAGOS – VICTORIA ISLAND
HOTLINE: 08066153123, 09039209279
ADDRESS: NO. 125, AHMODU OJIKUTU STREET, OFF BISHOP OLUWOLE STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
any jos address?
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Charging Issue. Please Help. by CarlcareOpebi(f): 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
BossOganla:
any jos address?
We have collection points in Jos. See some addresses below:
Fortune Tech, Jos
No. 1 St. Theresa Shopping Complex, beside Electricity House, Ahmadu Bello Way, Jos, Plateau,
Nigeria
+2348036470446

Bulletz, Jos
NO.20 Ahmadu Bello Way, Jos, Plateau, Nigeria
+2348108680010

Twins Phones, Jos
NO.11 Ahmadu, Bello Way, Jos, Plateau, Nigeria
+2348033712681

Re: Tecno Camon C9 Charging Issue. Please Help. by Behankey(m): 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
Just take it to Carlcare asap o
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Charging Issue. Please Help. by sureinfo: 4:05am On Mar 01, 2018
Like urgently sef
Behankey:
Just take it to Carlcare asap o
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Charging Issue. Please Help. by Mabdi: 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hello, i have a tecno c9 plus, i used a wrong charger and it short circuited my charging system, whenever i put a charger when its on, it shuts off immediately

Please help cry cry
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Charging Issue. Please Help. by Ndissle(m): 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
Mabdi:
Hello, i have a tecno c9 plus, i used a wrong charger and it short circuited my charging system, whenever i put a charger when its on, it shuts off immediately

Please help cry cry
Call me or whatsapp me if you are in Lagos 0803 860 3994
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Charging Issue. Please Help. by Yyvonne: 4:49am On Mar 15, 2019
Mabdi:

Please help cry cry
calcare can handle it
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Charging Issue. Please Help. by princemillla(m): 8:02am On Mar 15, 2019

You paid 7k to fix charging port

Funny enuf the same mateirla engineer outside will use is same with slot. And am sure if u were to take it out u will price the poor guy 600 naira.

Anyway. I have a parmanent solution for u if u can come down to alimosho ikotun. Good luck
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Charging Issue. Please Help. by scarycuteface(m): 11:56am On Mar 15, 2019
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Charging Issue. Please Help. by scarycuteface(m): 11:58am On Mar 15, 2019
I will advice you that you should just take it to carlcare, always take your tecno products there.
Mabdi:

Please help cry cry
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Charging Issue. Please Help. by scarycuteface(m): 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2019
Take it to carlcare. And be mindful of the chargers you do use. The input and the out put of phone charger are also important.
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Charging Issue. Please Help. by Rubiesangel: 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
I have used several Tecno phones and haven't had charging port issues. Maybe you should get a new charger.
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Charging Issue. Please Help. by psoul12: 4:54am On Mar 16, 2019
Wow carlcare already contacted you. Guess you have gotten a swift response...

Carlcare is the best bet to fix the phone.

All the best

Re: Tecno Camon C9 Charging Issue. Please Help. by Blastedholligan: 8:13am On Mar 17, 2019

Take it to carlcare or you could get the TECNO Camon 11
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Charging Issue. Please Help. by Blastedholligan: 8:14am On Mar 17, 2019
scarycuteface:
Take it to carlcare. And be mindful of the chargers you do use. The input and the out put of phone charger are also important.
exactly. That's why it's always good to use a follow come charger.
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Charging Issue. Please Help. by tafat: 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
take your device to carl care for repairs and always use the original charger
Mabdi:

Please help cry cry
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Charging Issue. Please Help. by Realboygenius(m): 6:59am On Mar 21, 2019
Misplacing the charger that came with your phone is really an extreme sport. I'll advise you take your phone to Carlcare.

(1) (Reply)

Gionee Marathon M5 Plus With Massive 5,020 Mah Battery Is Finally Out / Glo Unveils Free Yafuyaf 5GB Data / New Arrivals! Blackberrys: Torch Bold2 And Bold4 Pictures Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.