Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Charging Issue!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Charging Issue!! (3471 Views)

Any Help On Infinix Hot Note Slow Charging Issue? / Tecno Camon C9 Charging Issue. Please Help. / Help Me With My Tecno W3 Charging Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charging Issue!! by Donjasdeblest(m): 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
my itel1516+ not charging anymore. tech guys pls help me out
Re: Charging Issue!! by Whizpeter(m): 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hmmmm... You didn't describe your problem properly...
What did you/did not do before the phone stopped charging?
Is your charger charging other phones?
Re: Charging Issue!! by stadora(f): 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
Donjasdeblest:
my itel1516+ not charging anymore.
tech guys pls help me out

Experiencing same prob. Am using item 1508.
Pls wo knows d solution to this prob.
Re: Charging Issue!! by stadora(f): 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
Whizpeter:

I just noticed all of a sudden that when I plug my phone, it shows chargin but instead of d batery to b chargin, it wil be dschargin. My charger and battery is stil good and functional. Right now I use desktop charger to charge my battery
Re: Charging Issue!! by Whizpeter(m): 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
stadora:

I just noticed all of a sudden that when I plug my phone, it shows chargin but instead of d batery to b chargin, it wil be dschargin. My charger and battery is stil good and functional. Right now I use desktop charger to charge my battery

No Ma... It's either your charger ain't functioning well again or the charging port is bad...

Try again with another top quality charger, if it's still discharging, change the port...
Re: Charging Issue!! by Akosxxx(m): 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
experiencing the same issue too but my battery is inbuilt (it1701) which makes mine worse. Yes i ve had my port changed, but the rate at which it discharges is so annoying
Re: Charging Issue!! by Whizpeter(m): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2017
Akosxxx:
experiencing the same issue too but my battery is inbuilt (it1701) which makes mine worse. Yes i ve had my port changed, but the rate at which it discharges is so annoying

Discharging while charging or Discharging while using it?
Re: Charging Issue!! by Akosxxx(m): 7:39am On Jan 07, 2017
Whizpeter:

Discharging while charging or Discharging while using it?
for instance, while plugged in it shows 35%, the moment the charger is removed, it drops to 19%. using my power button, then put the phone to sleep and by the time I'm picking it up in the next 10mins the battery is already down to 10% and thats how it keeps dropping till its been plugged back to charge.
Re: Charging Issue!! by Whizpeter(m): 8:29am On Jan 07, 2017
Akosxxx:

for instance, while plugged in it shows 35%, the moment the charger is removed, it drops to 19%. using my power button, then put the phone to sleep and by the time I'm picking it up in the next 10mins the battery is already down to 10% and thats how it keeps dropping till its been plugged back to charge.

Change the battery...
Re: Charging Issue!! by Akosxxx(m): 8:49am On Jan 07, 2017
Alright. Thank you boss
Re: Charging Issue!! by Whizpeter(m): 9:09am On Jan 07, 2017
Oya the following people should appear here...

itelMobileNg

Klinro

oscillation55

Carlcaresophia

Carlcareopebi

You people should comman see what Itel users are going through...

One thread, three different complaints about battery/charger..

Three different phones..

Choi! undecided
Re: Charging Issue!! by Whizpeter(m): 9:12am On Jan 07, 2017
Akosxxx:
Alright. Thank you boss

You the boss wink
Re: Charging Issue!! by Donjasdeblest(m): 9:24am On Jan 07, 2017
Whizpeter:

I plug at 78 about 3 hours and de batt reduces by 1%...
Re: Charging Issue!! by Whizpeter(m): 9:32am On Jan 07, 2017
Donjasdeblest:
I plug at 78 about 3 hours and de batt reduces by 1%...

Same issue... Change your charger to another top quality charger like Infinix Fast charger, Blackberry playbook charger etc, if you notice the same thing then it's the charging port... Change it!
Re: Charging Issue!! by Donjasdeblest(m): 9:48am On Jan 07, 2017
Whizpeter:

Same issue... Change your charger to another top quality charger like Infinix Fast charger, Blackberry playbook charger etc, if you notice the same thing then it's the charging port... Change it!
thanks bro
Re: Charging Issue!! by Whizpeter(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2017
Donjasdeblest:
thanks bro

Welcome sir...
Re: Charging Issue!! by barackodam: 9:59am On Jan 07, 2017
switch off your phone and charge
Re: Charging Issue!! by Whizpeter(m): 10:14am On Jan 07, 2017
barackodam:

But sir, I believe a totally faultless phone won't require you switch it off before it charges...

I charge my phone with 3G on and intensive use and it still charges even though slower than when data is off...
Re: Charging Issue!! by Donjasdeblest(m): 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
barackodam:
okay boss
Re: Charging Issue!! by barackodam: 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
Whizpeter:

But sir, I believe a totally faultless phone won't require you switch it off before it charges...

I charge my phone with 3G on and intensive use and it still charges even though slower than when data is off...

exactly, they all have either battery or charging point problems
Re: Charging Issue!! by Donjasdeblest(m): 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
Whizpeter:

will de Infinix Fast charger give me a fast charge
Re: Charging Issue!! by Whizpeter(m): 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
Donjasdeblest:
will de Infinix Fast charger give me a fast charge

It's a 2.1A charger, it would definitely charge your phone very fast... Same applies to the playbook charger
Re: Charging Issue!! by Donjasdeblest(m): 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
Whizpeter:

It's a 2.1A charger, it would definitely charge your phone very fast... Same applies to the playbook charger
okay
Re: Charging Issue!! by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
stadora:

Hi @stadora The Panel of your 1508 needs to be changed. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to for Repairs. You can Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required], our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App; or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you. Thank you!
Re: Charging Issue!! by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
Donjasdeblest:
my itel1516+ not charging anymore.
tech guys pls help me out
Hi @Donjasdeblest If the suggestion to change your charger does not work, visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for repairs. You will find our contact numbers and addresses in your Carlcare App (on which you can also book a reservation) or let us know your current location, so we can forward a specific address to you. Thanks.
Re: Charging Issue!! by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
Akosxxx:
Hello @Akosxxx Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to for Repairs. You can Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required], our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App; or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you. Thank you!
Re: Charging Issue!! by Donjasdeblest(m): 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @Donjasdeblest If the suggestion to change your charger does not work, visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for repairs. You will find our contact numbers and addresses in your Carlcare App (on which you can also book a reservation) or let us know your current location, so we can forward a specific address to you. Thanks.
I currently reside in akwa ibom
Re: Charging Issue!! by Akosxxx(m): 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @Akosxxx Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to for Repairs. You can Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required], our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App; or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you. Thank you!

well, currently im in jos n you guys dont have any center here

c
Re: Charging Issue!! by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
Donjasdeblest:
I currently reside in akwa ibom
Hi @Donjasdeblest See the address below:
3RD FLOOR, 18 IKOT EKPENE ROAD, TECNO EXCLUSIVE EZEGOLD, UYO, NIGERIA.
(09059999525/09098000719)
AFTER SALE SERVICE CENTRE.
You will find others in the Carlcare App. Thanks!
Re: Charging Issue!! by Whizpeter(m): 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @stadora The Panel of your 1508 needs to be changed. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to for Repairs. You can Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required], our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App; or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you. Thank you!

Na only panel una dey change for that una carlcare? Any small thing una go change panel...

Well done ooo!
Re: Charging Issue!! by Donjasdeblest(m): 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:
Hi @Donjasdeblest See the address below: 3RD FLOOR, 18 IKOT EKPENE ROAD, TECNO EXCLUSIVE EZEGOLD, UYO, NIGERIA. (09059999525/09098000719) AFTER SALE SERVICE CENTRE. You will find others in the Carlcare App. Thanks!
you re wlcm
Re: Charging Issue!! by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 12, 2017
stadora:

definitely that your charger fault also try another charger to confirm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro Problems & Solution / HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. / Why Is Everyone Selling Their Xiaomi Fones Na?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.