Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Any Help On Infinix Hot Note Slow Charging Issue? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Help On Infinix Hot Note Slow Charging Issue? (1545 Views)

Tecno Camon C9 Charging Issue. Please Help. / Help Me With My Tecno W3 Charging Issue / Charging Issue!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Help On Infinix Hot Note Slow Charging Issue? by donpata(m): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
Just 4 days ago, my hot note stopped flash charging. Then it takes over 3hrs to get me 10%. Worst still, it does not connect to PC. once connected to pc, it simply charges it but it's nothing happens. I took it to Carl care and they said they will change the charging port for 1200. They did but it still did not work. So they said I will pay 16k for bla bla bla. I respect myself collect the phone waka. I went to roadside engineers but after trying 5 different ports, the guy gave up. Also, the ba3 discharges fast.

Has anyone experienced this and found a cheap solution? cos I can't dash carlcare 16k just like that. pls help.
Re: Any Help On Infinix Hot Note Slow Charging Issue? by smartty68(m): 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
donpata:
Just 4 days ago, my hot note stopped flash charging. Then it takes over 3hrs to get me 10%. Worst still, it does not connect to PC. once connected to pc, it simply charges it but it's nothing happens. I took it to Carl care and they said they will change the charging port for 1200. They did but it still did not work. So they said I will pay 16k for bla bla bla. I respect myself collect the phone waka. I went to roadside engineers but after trying 5 different ports, the guy gave up. Also, the ba3 discharges fast.

Has anyone experienced this and found a cheap solution? cos I can't dash carlcare 16k just like that. pls help.
The only common problem I know about Infinix phones is the charger as it doesn't last. Wonder why you had to change the charging port though
Re: Any Help On Infinix Hot Note Slow Charging Issue? by NLOwner(m): 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
If you had changed the USB cord you were using initially, you probably won't have gone to carlcare...

Learn to troubleshoot issues so you don't spend money blindly..

And please when next your phone develops an issue, just avoid carlcare like a plague and look for a very competent engineer.. What carlcare said you should comman change for 16k is definitely the panel, na their way be that!

Any small thing they wee be shouting 'change panel' upandan!
Very incompetent folks!
Re: Any Help On Infinix Hot Note Slow Charging Issue? by donpata(m): 5:37am On Jul 11, 2017
NLOwner:
If you had changed the USB cord you were using initially, you probably won't have gone to carlcare...

Learn to troubleshoot issues so you don't spend money blindly..

And please when next your phone develops an issue, just avoid carlcare like a plague and look for a very competent engineer.. What carlcare said you should comman change for 16k is definitely the panel, na their way be that!

Any small thing they wee be shouting 'change panel' upandan!
Very incompetent folks!

Bro I tried using 4 usbs but to no avail. The USB recognises other phones but not mine. I changed chargers also; even got that long roped bbm charger and the charging is still slow. I noticed that even when I am charging with AC, when I check the battery setting, it says USB charge. And abt carlcare, u are so so right. Na panel dem talk abt. Well, I will go and try different good USB cables in the market and see if it works. thanks
Re: Any Help On Infinix Hot Note Slow Charging Issue? by NLOwner(m): 7:00am On Jul 11, 2017
donpata:

Bro I tried using 4 usbs but to no avail. The USB recognises other phones but not mine. I changed chargers also; even got that long roped bbm charger and the charging is still slow. I noticed that even when I am charging with AC, when I check the battery setting, it says USB charge. And abt carlcare, u are so so right. Na panel dem talk abt. Well, I will go and try different good USB cables in the market and see if it works. thanks

Wait, since you tried different cords and charger then that's not the issue..

You've changed charging port too right?

What's disturbing your phone should be the charging IC.. I'm assuming the hot note you are using was that 2015 model right?

It develops issue with charging IC over time, change it and you're good to go..

Last time I checked, it was 3k Labour inclusive, could be more now..
Re: Any Help On Infinix Hot Note Slow Charging Issue? by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 11, 2017
All the money wen don spend so far would have gotten to that 16k.
Re: Any Help On Infinix Hot Note Slow Charging Issue? by donpata(m): 7:46am On Jul 11, 2017
NLOwner:

Wait, since you tried different cords and charger then that's not the issue..

You've changed charging port too right?

What's disturbing your phone should be the charging IC.. I'm assuming the hot note you are using was that 2015 model right?

It develops issue with charging IC over time, change it and you're good to go..

Last time I checked, it was 3k Labour inclusive, could be more now..

I appreciate ur response sir. But will charging ic have anything to do with phone not connecting to PC? Yes it's the 2015 hot note with 2g/16. The charging port is sort of a flex which carries the vibrator and mouth piece on it.

@asuustrike2009 I have not spent up to 2k self.
Moreover, for me to spend 16k on old phone, I rather sell it as scrap and use add to the 16k to get a new phone. thanks
Re: Any Help On Infinix Hot Note Slow Charging Issue? by NLOwner(m): 9:36am On Jul 11, 2017
donpata:

I appreciate ur response sir. But will charging ic have anything to do with phone not connecting to PC? Yes it's the 2015 hot note with 2g/16. The charging port is sort of a flex which carries the vibrator and mouth piece on it.

@asuustrike2009 I have not spent up to 2k self.
Moreover, for me to spend 16k on old phone, I rather sell it as scrap and use add to the 16k to get a new phone. thanks

Is it the flex you changed? Or you removed the charging port alone and changed..

If it's the entire flex that was changed, my brother goan sell it as it is and buy another phone..

As regards your first question, yes it can stop it from connecting to a pc..
Re: Any Help On Infinix Hot Note Slow Charging Issue? by donpata(m): 10:34am On Jul 11, 2017
NLOwner:

Is it the flex you changed? Or you removed the charging port alone and changed..

If it's the entire flex that was changed, my brother goan sell it as it is and buy another phone..

As regards your first question, yes it can stop it from connecting to a pc..

The USB port comes attached to a flex which has the vibrator, mouth piece too on it. u just unclip it and the whole unit is out. 5 of it was tested but no way. Thanks for ur response. I will sell it off or just dash it out.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Spark k7 / Google Pixel 2 Specifications, Released Date And Price / Nude Is A New Iphone App That Automatically Find And Hide Inappropriate Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.