Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? (27641 Views)

Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos / Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez / Asiri Dokubo Answers Question Of Abandoned Igbo Properties & Igbo Massacre of SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Do your self the Honors I am Afonja Diety, I pick a worthy slave, I make your mothers fertile or curse them to be barren, cause rain to fall in Afonjaland, heal their children or curse them to die of a strange ailment, your fathers paid homage to me and your mothers sacrificed their daughters, I make your men have sons and curse the them with affliction should they stray.

So you see, you are only a ignorant child who have brought a curse upon his family, now pick up your phone and call your sick mother in Remo and hear the wails in the background and then you will understand how you snuffed out her life with your foolishness

Delusional lumpen, afonja deity, if you like be an Afonja god, na you sabi, afonja is just a name, if you realise your stupidity of killing yourself over an imaginary Sonja, that you even hunt for their heads, then I may have to call Dr. Dele to send his team from Aro down to your village and assist to rein in a loose canon.

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 07, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Do your self the Honors I am Afonja Diety, I pick a worthy slave, I make your mothers fertile or curse them to be barren, cause rain to fall in Afonjaland, heal their children or curse them to die of a strange ailment, your fathers paid homage to me and your mothers sacrificed their daughters, I make your men have sons and curse the them with affliction should they stray.

So you see, you are only a ignorant child who have brought a curse upon his family, now pick up your phone and call your sick mother in Remo and hear the wails in the background and then you will understand how you snuffed out her life with your foolishness

The slowpoke can't keep up again. You consulting your torn dictionary now since I have made you a desert upstairs.

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 07, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Nitwit, they stopped quoting because many have died, while those that live, are in a health center in Ilesha checking their HBP, they will drop soon that includes you, I can see you have run out of steam and just trying to grab straws, like I said "till you run out of breathe" before I stop.

Dimwitted numbskull still gnawing at this bone of delusion. See the diseased face akpu and ugly brain, think he is slaying. You are not worth it, you are tiny speck that deserved to be isolated and thrashed. I will gladly do that, I will be at it for months and years, but I will incinerate you. You have picked a wrong adversary. I would not stop here, I will refer you to the.... and I will find you out and still physically beat the living shit out of you. That is how I roll.

3 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 9:40am On Jul 07, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Delusional lumpen, afonja deity, if you like be an Afonja god, na you sabi, afonja is just a name, if you realise your stupidity of killing yourself over an imaginary Sonja, that you even hunt for their heads, then I may have to call Dr. Dele to send his team from Aro down to your village and assist to rein in a loose canon.
Do you realized that the affliction have come upon you already see how you are posting randomly and dis-appropriately just to make some sense, Afonja slave don't bother from this point on you can't make anymore sense, the curse of madness is already seated in your coneskull, we are not going to accept any sacrifices to remedy your 1st of 7 plague before you get run over by a truck laden with cement. Keep on basking in the euphoria of insanity Until the people around you realize you should be on leash.
Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 07, 2017
You can't pull a skedaddle on Chikodi Omotegwu, ok, may be he has gone to attend to the customer. I am waiting for you, your ass is gonna be left bloody with lashing today.

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 07, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Do you realized that the affliction have come upon you already see how you are posting randomly and dis-appropriately just to make some sense, Afonja slave don't bother from this point on you can't make anymore sense, the curse of madness is already seated in your coneskull, we are not going to accept any sacrifices to remedy your 1st of 7 plague before you get run over by a truck laden with cement. Keep on basking in the euphoria of insanity Until the people around you realize you should be on leash.

Afonja crazed Igbo is back, try and keep up. Back to the matter. I know you are looking seriously for a way out, but you are caught in iron cast bind. Let me give the analysis of your situation.

You are a sore attempt at stupidity and tell your mum she did it. She hit the target of making you a deliberate stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 9:49am On Jul 07, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Dimwitted numbskull still gnawing at this bone of delusion. See the diseased face akpu and ugly brain, think he is slaying. You are not worth it, you are tiny speck that deserved to be isolated and thrashed. I will gladly do that, I will be at it for months and years, but I will incinerate you. You have picked a wrong adversary. I would not stop here, I will refer you to the.... and I will find you out and still physically beat the living shit out of you. That is how I roll.
Afonja have you called your mother, it appears you are not happy to hear about her demise? You were planing to have her head in a pan, decapitated, I understand, you are going to feel the power of Orisha for months, the duration you have picked but trust me you can't even stand 24hr before you drop dead have you realize how many times you had to take medication to keep up with me? if these post don't kill you soon drug over dose will.

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by totit: 9:49am On Jul 07, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Dude leave the young brilliant chap alone, you fools stopped quoting me our of fear and to save your life yet you pick on another, illiterate scumbag, Abule slum dweller, scratched face nyama boy.

Hmm Afonja you stink and smell so bad you would be mistaken for a decomposed corpse if you sleep-off in public place.

Same old boring line. grin

Go and cure your pain already, pained loser grin

1 Like

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 07, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

Posting randomly and dis..., that is your new phobia, then keep up or shut your disgusting bucca cavity.
Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 07, 2017
totit:

Same old boring line. grin
Go and cure your pain already, pained loser grin

Totit, to the rescue, now go and clean something of mine, beat it rat.
Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by totit: 9:52am On Jul 07, 2017
chiron:

Then WTF are you doing you matured derailed pedophile

This one reason gays like you won't learn, not having a logical argument.

And correction am not a jambite

Have you got your expo olodo jambite grin

Gerrraar here you little poor boy your mate are studying to pass jamb you are here arguing with ya grin elders.

Go cry abeg cheesy

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by totit: 9:54am On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=Dumaknesset post=58209577]

Totit, to the rescue, now go and clean something of mine, beat it rat. [/quot

Hey the dry cleaner don't pollute me with your poverty. grin

By the way how's isolo this morning? grin
Wtf grin
Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 07, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Afonja have you called your mother, it appears you are not happy to hear about her demise? You were planing to have her head in a pan, decapitated, I understand, you are going to feel the power of Orisha for months, the duration you have picked but trust me you can't even stand 24hr before you drop dead have you realize how many times you had to take medication to keep up with me? if these post don't kill you soon drug over dose will.

You I aim for your head but you keep referring to Afonja, who the blimey hell is he, well may the dude has been drilling hole in you.

Stay on me, but wait you ain't got shit on me, so you type exactly what you are and try to pin it on me. You failed.
Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 9:56am On Jul 07, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Afonja crazed Igbo is back, try and keep up. Back to the matter. I know you are looking seriously for a way out, but you are caught in iron cast bind. Let me give the analysis of your situation.

You are a sore attempt at stupidity and tell your mum she did it. She hit the target of making you a deliberate stupidity.

Scratched face Afonja, when you take a look in the mirror what you see is the icon for the app "Stupid" on andriod and IOS
Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=totit post=58209633][/quote]

Lawma is at the gate, go get the trash.
Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Scratched face Afonja, when you take a look in the mirror what you see is the icon for the app "Stupid" on andriod and IOS

You and afonja again. ok God created Adam and Steve

1 Like

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by totit: 10:01am On Jul 07, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Lawma is at the gate, go get the trash.

Dude, have got nothing with you, you seemed to have quote the wrong person. My mission is on that flattiees,the dry cleaner I don't fight omo odua

Anyway, fuk ya for quoting me grin

1 Like

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 07, 2017
totit:

Dude, have got nothing with you, you seemed to have quote the wrong person. My mission is on that flattiees,the dry cleaner I don't fight omo odua

Anyway, fuk ya for quoting me grin

Kk brother! The Bleep is earned then.

1 Like

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 10:03am On Jul 07, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Posting randomly and dis..., that is your new phobia, then keep up or shut your disgusting bucca cavity.

To be frank you are stack boring, I can't believe this, posting shit does not mean you making hits, like I said you are a lame sitting duck getting knocked out with bloodied nose. I can't believe this is the shit you call making impact... clown grin

Afonja head hunter, Abule slum dweller nyama boy.

I love the fact that you keep coming back with a bloody nose

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by totit: 10:03am On Jul 07, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Kk brother! The Bleep is earned then.

grin grin grin grin grin
cool cool cool
Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by totit: 10:06am On Jul 07, 2017
Decksaltedxx:

Lmao. You dey argue with Jamb student, you better free the kid so he can face his Jamb result upgrade. Lol

I dey tell you.

That's how they go about lying the have big,fat Manson grin

See the poor boy. The olodo flattiies couldn't even pass his jamb and he's now seeking for jamb upgrade upadan

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 10:06am On Jul 07, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Guy you are boring me, no punchline, no nothing just plain stupid, I don't want a page littered with trash post from dumbset. Yuck, nyama

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by emmaback(f): 10:14am On Jul 07, 2017
I guess, only real estate lawyers can answer this question correctly.
Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2017
Dumaknesset:

scratched face Afonja, this again, is this what you call, Impact! Guy you are just lame weak lines weak punches, no hits, and too think you are representing Afonja, shame. Afonja e warriors is this the best you have,? Yuck nyama...

Meanwhile, your father was so broke no bank allowed him bank with them grin grin grin not even GTB free account. grin

Afonja head hunt be whooping Afonjas head like...

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 10:23am On Jul 07, 2017
totit:

grin grin grin grin grin
cool cool cool
Scratched face Afonja your almighty savior have taken off oo, it is either any of this 4 things happened

1. The poor boy have run out of his N100 data
2. His battery has died and no light in his Abule
3. He has run out of BP medication and rushed to the nearest pharmacy
4. He has finally been put on a leash by people around him, For madness

See the foolish dumbass scratched faced Afonja taking to his heels, common with Afonjas grin grin grin

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 07, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
scratched face Afonja, this again, is this what you call, Impact! Guy you are just lame weak lines weak punches, no hits, and too think you are representing Afonja, shame. Afonja e warriors is this the best you have,? Yuck nyama...

Meanwhile, your father was so broke no bank allowed him bank with them grin grin grin not even GTB free account. grin

Afonja head hunt be whooping Afonjas head like...

You have run out of steam, after throwing up all your regurgitated poo, you want to pull a skedaddle. You are not going anywhere today.
Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by totit: 10:25am On Jul 07, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Scratched face Afonja your almighty savior have taken off oo, it is either any of this 3 things happened

3. He has run out of BP medical and rushed to the nearest pharmacy
4. He has finally been put on a leash by people around him, his mad

Hey, quit shouting afonja upanda, they use am swear for you ni grin

And stop the same boring, concocted assumptions already it doesn't go well,trust me. grin

How is isolo and your dry cleaning job? You'd better get to work else you won't eat today. Poor aba boi

Hhahaha grin

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 07, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Scratched face Afonja your almighty savior have taken off oo, it is either any of this 3 things happened

Asshole you think every one lives in aba. You are the one raving mad, can imagine the obsession with Afonja.

2 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by totit: 10:27am On Jul 07, 2017
Dumaknesset:

You have run out of steam, after throwing up all your regurgitated poo, you want to pull a skedaddle. You are not going anywhere today.

I swear that boy nah story teller. Can you imagine the yeebbooo aba boy grin

1 Like

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Guy you are boring me, no punchline, no nothing just plain stupid, I don't want a page littered with trash post from dumbset. Yuck, nyama

I can't but confess you are dead boring, but I want to let you know, I don't hunt for Igbos heads cos they are ten a dime, but I have the responsibility to put people in the proper place, which is the gutter. Next time you think twice before picking an e-argument with favourite nightmare.Afonja!

1 Like

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by ProWalker: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Scratched face Afonja your almighty savior have taken off oo, it is either any of this 4 things happened

See the foolish dumbass scratched faced Afonja taking to his heels

Dude, I'm sure you don't have any financial responsiblity, otherwise, you won't be on NL for the last three days doing nothing but throwing nonsense around.
Jezzzz!! you will look back one day, and you will see you've wasted 72hrs of your life.

1 Like

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by totit: 10:31am On Jul 07, 2017
grin
Hahahahahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

2023: Second Term Governors Plot To Succeed Buhari / Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign / U.S. Court Fast-tracks Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records To Atiku Before Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.