Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Please! I Need Names Of Exquisite Christian Literatures And Their Author. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please! I Need Names Of Exquisite Christian Literatures And Their Author. (630 Views)

Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging / Top 10 Hilarious Names Of Nigerian Churches (photos) / Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please! I Need Names Of Exquisite Christian Literatures And Their Author. by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:44am On Jul 05, 2017
Please I will be happy if you can help be out with worthwhile Christian novels I can download via PDF. Those that broadens ones knowledge about the "word"

*An expedited reply will be greatly appreciated*
Re: Please! I Need Names Of Exquisite Christian Literatures And Their Author. by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 05, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Please I will be happy if you can help be out with worthwhile Christian novels I can download via PDF. Those that broadens ones knowledge about the "word"

hey, I was also going to create a thread on this.

I'm also in need of christian novels or write-ups on pdf.

Do you have any interesting one for me to check out and download?
Re: Please! I Need Names Of Exquisite Christian Literatures And Their Author. by felixomor: 8:59am On Jul 05, 2017
Just google the works of these authors.
my favourite amongst them are Francine Rivers and Frank Peretti

Lynn Austin
Sigmund Brouwer
Davis Bunn
Gene Edwards
Joyce Fox
David Gregory
Hank Hanegraaf
Max Lucado
Janette Oke
Francine Rivers
Charles Sheldon
Tommy Tenney
Bodie Thoene
Brock Thoene
Joan Wolf

They have so many others.
But these ones Write well versed bible based fictional works.
Re: Please! I Need Names Of Exquisite Christian Literatures And Their Author. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
A divine revelation of hell-Mary K. Baxter
Re: Please! I Need Names Of Exquisite Christian Literatures And Their Author. by Julivas(m): 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
I appreciate you for asking for this.

You will enjoy these ones by Kennet E Hagin

* The Believer's Authority *
* Growing up Spiritually *
* You can Have What You Say *
* Praying To Get Results *

Happy reading. ....
Re: Please! I Need Names Of Exquisite Christian Literatures And Their Author. by Julivas(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:

Check them out.
Re: Please! I Need Names Of Exquisite Christian Literatures And Their Author. by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 07, 2019
Have you read Sigmund Brouwer's orphan king

felixomor:
Just google the of these authors.
my favourite amongst them are Francine Rivers and Frank Peretti

Lynn Austin
Sigmund Brouwer
Davis Bunn
Gene Edwards
Joyce Fox
David Gregory
Hank Hanegraaf
Max Lucado
Janette Oke
Francine Rivers
Charles Sheldon
Tommy Tenney
Bodie Thoene
Brock Thoene
Joan Wolf

They have so many others.
But these ones Write well versed bible based fictional works.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Does God Allow Suffering?why Does He Not Prevent Bad Things From Happening? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/12/17 / Pope Francis Wants ‘controversial’Biblical Phrase In“the Lord’s Prayer”change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.