Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,774 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Reproduction (sex) Before And After Adam's Fall - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reproduction (sex) Before And After Adam's Fall (375 Views)

Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam / Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reproduction (sex) Before And After Adam's Fall by bomsilaga(m): 6:24am On Jul 05, 2017
This got me thinking.
God created man in himself (male and female) and breathed man into the dust He had formed and man became a living soul.
Then God took an item from the man in which the female man was in also and created the woman.
Now the question is; would our method of copulation and reproduction not have been in another way(more spiritual than physical) if man didn't fall?
Re: Reproduction (sex) Before And After Adam's Fall by frank317: 6:39am On Jul 05, 2017
bomsilaga:
This got me thinking.
God created man in himself (male and female) and breathed man into the dust He had formed and man became a living soul.
Then God took an item from the man in which the female man was in also and created the woman.
Now the question is; would our method of copulation and reproduction not have been in another way(more spiritual than physical) if man didn't fall?

Really how old are u? Grow up man, and stop believing in childish ridiculous fairy tales
Re: Reproduction (sex) Before And After Adam's Fall by bomsilaga(m): 7:08am On Jul 05, 2017
I'm 37 and yes I believe in childish fairytales. Just stop being too carnal. You need Jesus. If not as a God but at least as that great prophet.

(1) (Reply)

A World Of Lies And Deception. / . / ~wise Words About God~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.