Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses (26143 Views)

Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos / Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) / Barbed Wire Electrocutes Kogi Robber To Death (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 05, 2017
.....anymore questions? grin
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Legend44(m): 11:35am On Jul 05, 2017
Mad oh.... Someone pls call bubu for me, see what he has caused... Even gospel artist don join bad gang.

Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Onliie(m): 11:35am On Jul 05, 2017
I became armed robber because I want to raise money to pay the native doctor who promised to cure Buhari sickness. I did it for the country
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by dumininu01(m): 11:36am On Jul 05, 2017
Idiot
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Legend44(m): 11:36am On Jul 05, 2017
Mad oh.... Someone pls call bubu for me, see what he has caused... Even gospel artist don joint gang.

Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Legend44(m): 11:36am On Jul 05, 2017
Mad oh.... Someone pls call bubu for me, see what he has caused... Even gospel artist don joint bad gang.
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Badonasty(m): 11:39am On Jul 05, 2017
bbbabes:
A self-acclaimed gospel musician who was arrested by the Ogun police for armed robbery has revealed why he committed the crime.

The suspect, Nurudeen Ogundairo was on Tuesday paraded alongside 36 others arrested for various crimes at Eleweran Police Headquarters in Abeokuta, Ogun State.

According to the state Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Ilyasu, a team of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad, FSARS, arrested Mr. Ogundairo and his alleged accomplices at their hideout at Joju in Ota

Speaking to Premium Times, Ogundairo who seem to be the leader of the gang said that he took to crime to source money for the production of his maiden album.

‎According to the 28-year-old, who confessed to having been among those who carried out a robbery operation at the private residence in Atan-Ota, said the proposed album was scheduled for launch on July 24.

“I am a gospel musician. I needed money to enable me to produce my maiden album and I got involved in robbery to raise money for the project. In fact, I had picked a date of July 24 to release the album to the public after the production,” he said.

‎The suspect, who was arrested with two of his accomplices, identified as Tunde Joseph and Ganiu Ajibode, said he regretted his action after spending over two months in detention

You should have just prayed na
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by fait10(m): 11:41am On Jul 05, 2017
partnerbiz4:
Robber and gospel?
Okayy

See below for data shaa..

See testimonies too
where be the below??

Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by dayleke: 11:42am On Jul 05, 2017
God no put hand for this one o....
Think of anoda one joor....
Shayo!!!!
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by misano(m): 11:46am On Jul 05, 2017
That's why I love Igbos majority of them are not interested in this NCAN trash. If the criminal was Igbo, then U will see all the Afonjas shouting NCAN like they are better.
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Danelo(m): 11:48am On Jul 05, 2017
D baskard wan steal to fund gospel album.
Na he, himself and him go buy d album .
Weyre
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by thestevens: 11:49am On Jul 05, 2017
I wonder the God you want to sing for...mtchew
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Chukazu: 11:50am On Jul 05, 2017
brb
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by room089: 11:54am On Jul 05, 2017
Oturugbeke!

Oghenemebiko!!

Stealing to fund a gospel album??

I wonder what will be the central message of the songs in that album!
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by smileyoo: 11:59am On Jul 05, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] Nigeria. great nation, with great funny people.
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by FTrebirth(m): 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
and in your gospel album you would have a song like:

brethren, do not steal

don't stain your soul with the devil's dirt

for heaven is real

if you put God's kingdom first

ode! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by 1stMD: 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
lalas...

Read: 3 Online Jobs to Help You Make Money Without Investment: http://www.flowdiary.com.ng/2017/07/online-jobs.html
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by ugladys: 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
oh pls shut the f-up. you are a bloooddddy thief.
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by YelloweWest: 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lol...

This reminds me of my uni days.
During one exam I was not prepared for, I asked God to help me cheat. I was with enough espo...

To cut it short, I received the embarrassment of my life. I instantly knew that was God helping me. grin

I prepared very well for the next and all other exams and passed very well
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Origin(f): 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
Is it the journalists or the police that ask offenders why they got involved in crime.

By now that should be a rhetorical question not worth asking.
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by raphy(m): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
see lazy man story.. na so gospel artist de start?make them beat sense into his brains so he will confess all the crimes.
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Antoeni(m): 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
Mr Armed Robber there is no right way of doing the wrong thing , face d law

1 Like

Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by luckydion(m): 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow,

Such a passion for the Lord.

They should free him ASAP for his desire to propagate the gospel via Music.
ooooooooookkkkkk! robing peter to pay paul.... what's gospel music?
why gospel?
So U support?
If u want to propagate the good news.... is that the right way? in d first case y propagation? u want save people while u are not saved rather u are their foes.....
who is deceiving who ?
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Airoflaw(m): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
gospel what dis one weak me

Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by toggy: 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
Robbery vs. Gospel album.. God have mercy.
Not even Hip Hop. Gospel album!
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by toggy: 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
Very soon he will open a Church and tell his members to start eating grass. Madness of the century.
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Pylony(m): 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
THOU SHALL NOT ROB THY NEIGHBOUR so you go rob and claim you wan sing song for God in heaven to smile on you abi?

Guy you most be high on black smoke from hell fire.
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by oyifeoda(m): 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
grin cheesy ayam laughing at commercial gospel artist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic / Four Corpses Found In Taraba Kidnappers’ Den / Imo State University Student Arrested For Armed Robbery (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.