Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Disquiet In The Inner Circle Of President Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disquiet In The Inner Circle Of President Muhammadu Buhari (2371 Views)

Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable / Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement / Disquiet In PDP As Jonathan Loses Senatorial District To Sylva, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disquiet In The Inner Circle Of President Muhammadu Buhari by sarrki(m): 10:40am On Jul 05, 2017
EXPOSÉ:

"Disquiet in the inner circle of President Muhammadu Buhari as one of his strong men, SAMAILA ISAH FUNTUA has allegedly betrayed the president.

Alhaji Funtua is said to have serially engaged in several activities that amounts to a complete breach of trust the president had in him.

As someone who has unfettered access to the villa, Alhaji Funtua is alleged to have used this to curry undue favour from everyone available.

He is alleged to have been engaged in this kind of activity since PMB became President, reason why his access to the villa was cut last year

Apart from using his influence to curry favour, Alhaji Funtua is also alleged to be engaging in acts that paints the president bad.

He is alleged to have told Gov. Dickson of Bayelsa that Buhari never wanted him to win governorship election, pitching Dickson against Buhari

Alhaji is also alleged of being in the habit of hobnobbing with the political enemies of the president for his personal gains.

As a member of the inner circle of the president, the rest of the member are said to be unhappy with Alhaji Isah Funtua

There are indications that his influence maybe reduced same way his access to the villa was once cut last year."

-- Abubakar Sadiq
Re: Disquiet In The Inner Circle Of President Muhammadu Buhari by hucienda: 10:43am On Jul 05, 2017
sarrki wetin apun? wetin cause d noisy disquiet?

3 Likes

Re: Disquiet In The Inner Circle Of President Muhammadu Buhari by sarrki(m): 10:48am On Jul 05, 2017
hucienda:

Update soon
Re: Disquiet In The Inner Circle Of President Muhammadu Buhari by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:49am On Jul 05, 2017
Evearything about Buhari is disquiet. I hope he will keep quiet in grave whenever he dies sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disquiet In The Inner Circle Of President Muhammadu Buhari by ephi123(f): 10:50am On Jul 05, 2017
Seriously, who gives a fvck? Nigeria is bigger than any individual, the earlier they get that into their heads, the better.

5 Likes

Re: Disquiet In The Inner Circle Of President Muhammadu Buhari by dlondonbadboy: 10:51am On Jul 05, 2017
A people without shame...

Just negodu sarrki?

3 Likes

Re: Disquiet In The Inner Circle Of President Muhammadu Buhari by hucienda: 10:52am On Jul 05, 2017
sarrki:

Update soon

ok.
Re: Disquiet In The Inner Circle Of President Muhammadu Buhari by sarrki(m): 10:53am On Jul 05, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
A people without shame...

Just negodu sarrki?

embarassed
Re: Disquiet In The Inner Circle Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 05, 2017
This is the worst government ever. What will APC campaign with in 2015

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disquiet In The Inner Circle Of President Muhammadu Buhari by sarrki(m): 11:02am On Jul 05, 2017
Kathmandu:

2019 will not be about party

It will be based on individual

2 Likes

Re: Disquiet In The Inner Circle Of President Muhammadu Buhari by SalamRushdie: 11:02am On Jul 05, 2017
Buhari was a disaster and those who forced him on us owe all Nigerians a super apology

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disquiet In The Inner Circle Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2017
sarrki:

which individual when the individual that got victory for APC is now lying in state in London refusing to give Up his last breath

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disquiet In The Inner Circle Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 05, 2017
Kathmandu:
15?
Re: Disquiet In The Inner Circle Of President Muhammadu Buhari by modik(m): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In The Inner Circle Of President Muhammadu Buhari by PehaKaso: 11:23am On Jul 05, 2017
hucienda:

Figure of Speech
Re: Disquiet In The Inner Circle Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari was a disaster and those who forced him on us owe all Nigerians a super apology

I thought they said stone if after two years we don't perform

3 Likes

Re: Disquiet In The Inner Circle Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 05, 2017
Sarrki, is like you are possessed?!

3 Likes

Re: Disquiet In The Inner Circle Of President Muhammadu Buhari by cao(f): 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
Kathmandu:

I couldn't help myself, believe me I tried...I'll see myself out.

2 Likes

Re: Disquiet In The Inner Circle Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
cao:

I couldn't help myself, believe me I tried...I'll see myself out.
Seriously i don't feel like changing it again after someone quoted that post

4 Likes

Re: Disquiet In The Inner Circle Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
Kathmandu:
That is if APC and Nigeria still exist as entities by then.That said,APC is a political phenomenon that should never be experienced again.Infact,the next generation should be aggressively indoctrinated in this regards.

2 Likes

Re: Disquiet In The Inner Circle Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
The next closest person to become disquiet should be the OP being the numero uno supporter of the "disquieted" president in this forum. tongue.Chai! Buhari really disappointed many that even gave his the benefit of a trust.

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In The Inner Circle Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
How about they just kill themselves! angry
Re: Disquiet In The Inner Circle Of President Muhammadu Buhari by gbegemaster(m): 5:10am On Jul 06, 2017
sarrki:

Update soon
What's our business with his inner circle?
You have come again with this your sympathy write ups.

Your god holds Nigeria hostage. You god has killed this great country.

2 Likes

Re: Disquiet In The Inner Circle Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Rucheen(m): 7:27am On Jul 06, 2017
Maybe they are observing minutes of silence for the departed who knows.

Any update
Re: Disquiet In The Inner Circle Of President Muhammadu Buhari by zombieHUNTER: 8:14am On Jul 06, 2017
sarrki:

like they packaged buhari
Re: Disquiet In The Inner Circle Of President Muhammadu Buhari by abumeinben(m): 8:27am On Jul 06, 2017
sarrki:
EXPOSÉ:

"Disquiet in the inner circle of President Muhammadu Buhari as one of his strong men, SAMAILA ISAH FUNTUA has allegedly betrayed the president.

Alhaji Funtua is said to have serially engaged in several activities that amounts to a complete breach of trust the president had in him.

As someone who has unfettered access to the villa, Alhaji Funtua is alleged to have used this to curry undue favour from everyone available.

He is alleged to have been engaged in this kind of activity since PMB became President, reason why his access to the villa was cut last year

Apart from using his influence to curry favour, Alhaji Funtua is also alleged to be engaging in acts that paints the president bad.

He is alleged to have told Gov. Dickson of Bayelsa that Buhari never wanted him to win governorship election, pitching Dickson against Buhari

Alhaji is also alleged of being in the habit of hobnobbing with the political enemies of the president for his personal gains.

As a member of the inner circle of the president, the rest of the member are said to be unhappy with Alhaji Isah Funtua

There are indications that his influence maybe reduced same way his access to the villa was once cut last year."

-- Abubakar Sadiq

Someone has refused to agree with another someone. Period!
Re: Disquiet In The Inner Circle Of President Muhammadu Buhari by aolawale025: 8:36am On Jul 06, 2017
Man is a political animal. And all our actions tend towards our immediate survival.

(1) (Reply)

6 Important Facts About Ogun State You Probably Didn’t Know / Pastor Called Out Daddy Freeze To Speak Up Against Fulani Herdsmen (photos) / Fact-checking GEJ On His Electoral Promises Then In 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.