Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,047 members, 7,852,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

See The Current First Lady Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Current First Lady Of Nigeria. (813 Views)

N200m Water Fountain In Benin, Oshiomhole Built: See The Current State / Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) / Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari Regarding The Current Issues In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Current First Lady Of Nigeria. by siddoggg(m): 11:17am On Jul 05, 2017
Since the current political debacle in Nigeria, I have been wondering who the current Nigerian First Lady is.Is it Buhari or Osinbajo's wife?Lawyers and politicians in the house, I need clarity on this.

2 Likes

Re: See The Current First Lady Of Nigeria. by delishpot: 11:25am On Jul 05, 2017
They say no office of first lady even though Aisha still does and gets finances to do things in the capacity as first lady. They just canceled the title but the office is still functioning

1 Like

Re: See The Current First Lady Of Nigeria. by ElizaVeta(f): 11:27am On Jul 05, 2017
I do not understand your topic and description!

Topic : See the current first lady of Nigeria

Description : You're asking a question
Re: See The Current First Lady Of Nigeria. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:29am On Jul 05, 2017
ElizaVeta:
I do not understand your topic and description!

Topic : See the current first lady of Nigeria

Description : You're asking a question
Hi love kiss
Re: See The Current First Lady Of Nigeria. by ElizaVeta(f): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2017
Re: See The Current First Lady Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
siddoggg:
Since the current political debacle in Nigeria, I have been wondering who the current Nigerian First Lady is.Is it Buhari or Osinbajo's wife?Lawyers and politicians in the house, I need clarity on this.
Osinbajo's wife is the Acting First Lady. Buhari's wife is the First Lady.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Northern Governors Meet In Kaduna, Discuss Biafra Agitation, Restructuring / Your Favorite GEJ Quote Vs Ur Favorite PMB Quote / Epic Propaganda Fail: 'Reformer DG' Dr. Joe Abah Shares Fake David Cameron Quote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.