Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

"Frog Voice": Wizkid Shades Davido Again On Twitter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Frog Voice": Wizkid Shades Davido Again On Twitter (45624 Views)

Wizkid Shades DMW Aloma That Said “Assurance” Is Better Than ‘‘Fever’’ / Chioma Blasts Fan Who Called Davido "A Frog Voice" / Wizkid Shades Davido Because Ronaldo Follow Him, Davido Replies With Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Frog Voice": Wizkid Shades Davido Again On Twitter by xilef10(m): 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nna true ooo.. wizkid why?

Re: "Frog Voice": Wizkid Shades Davido Again On Twitter by Bestchoice4me(m): 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
IamAirforce1:
But That frog voice rakes in millions everytime he sings cheesy cheesy
dnt mind d arindin boy,even with dat voice,I like him d more..

1 Like

Re: "Frog Voice": Wizkid Shades Davido Again On Twitter by babatee90(m): 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
brightalo17:
Wizkid are you done talking ? Remember 30 billion still dey accant untouched wink

Abi oh my brother...Shebi you are both signatories to the account
Re: "Frog Voice": Wizkid Shades Davido Again On Twitter by brightalo17: 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
babatee90:

Abi oh my brother...Shebi you are both signatories to the account

I must not be signatory to the account before saying it. All I know is that there is 30 billion somewhere in the accant ,take it or leave it
Re: "Frog Voice": Wizkid Shades Davido Again On Twitter by yinkslinks(m): 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
And your wiz kid sings yansh yansh all the time is that right to you?
Memphis357:
Wizkid is right. Davido is a frog voice Muthafucka. How the f**k does Nigerians put up with so much mediocrity is simply beyond me. In Nollywood,Music,sports,politics. .....you name it.
Mediocrity dey everywhere for Nigeria. Little wonder Nigeria dey where dem dey today.
Re: "Frog Voice": Wizkid Shades Davido Again On Twitter by ExInferis(m): 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
beamtopola:
Wizky, do you no that davido is a USA citizen and you are not. Davido can slap you in USA and their is noting you can do, either he will call ice to deport you down to naija. He has right in his country. No shame, you were happy cos you took pic with a USA citizen. Mind you davido na from USA.

You're so full of crap you got maggots crawling outta your eyes.

So cos Davido supposedly is a US citizen, he can assault a visitor?

That happens, he'll likely go to jail and pay damages to wizkid.

Go out some more. Make new friends. Read some books.

Or stay stupid.
Re: "Frog Voice": Wizkid Shades Davido Again On Twitter by Banter1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
Davido is not your class kid....Know your level
His fathers wealth contribute a lot to his popularity. I mean Davido
Re: "Frog Voice": Wizkid Shades Davido Again On Twitter by 2Awesome: 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
brain need to fall on some pple. because u came of a p*ssy in atlanta. does not mean you are better than someone from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Frog Voice": Wizkid Shades Davido Again On Twitter by paultogo: 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
beamtopola:
Wizky, do you no that davido is a USA citizen and you are not. Davido can slap you in USA and their is noting you can do, either he will call ice to deport you down to naija. He has right in his country. No shame, you were happy cos you took pic with a USA citizen. Mind you davido na from USA.
you be very big idiot to say that word..
Re: "Frog Voice": Wizkid Shades Davido Again On Twitter by paultogo: 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
Davido is not your class kid....Know your level
you are very big idiot for saying trash who is davido compare to babanle a local champion like davido...
Re: "Frog Voice": Wizkid Shades Davido Again On Twitter by lemonys(m): 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
How do they call yansh in ur language, mine "Okpu"
Re: "Frog Voice": Wizkid Shades Davido Again On Twitter by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
kinkybunny:
say what you want wizkid .... its a free world till davido shoots you .. nd you don't live to enjoy ur cash
shoot who?
you are bluffing.

2 Likes

Re: "Frog Voice": Wizkid Shades Davido Again On Twitter by OTgenasis: 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
Pearly255:
Frog voice abi
Ok
Still love his pocket cheesy kiss
Very cute baby. Wish I can see more pics of her.
Re: "Frog Voice": Wizkid Shades Davido Again On Twitter by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
lovelygurl:

Which kind of inferiority complex are you displaying. Being a US citizen is now an achievement or what undecided
Yes it is
Re: "Frog Voice": Wizkid Shades Davido Again On Twitter by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
Benekruku:

You must be a kid!

What's amusing about being a US citizen? Does it make you above the law or guarantees success?

Sauce Kid is a citizen and wallowing in jail. Suge knight is a citizen too...

Die matter! Wizzy is at top flight and Davido will never get there

Get back to me when Davido produces a Hit album likes Wizzy's first album.

Or you listen to Davido free styling and you will agre with Wizkid.
How is Wizkid at d top.
At the top in USA or in naija.
When it comes to these two, it's just a matter of preference.

1 Like

Re: "Frog Voice": Wizkid Shades Davido Again On Twitter by Pearly255(f): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
OTgenasis:

Very cute baby. Wish I can see more pics of her.
Hahaha

Gracias �

1 Like

Re: "Frog Voice": Wizkid Shades Davido Again On Twitter by KingGBsky(m): 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
Memphis357:
Wizkid is right. Davido is a frog voice Muthafucka. How the f**k does Nigerians put up with so much mediocrity is simply beyond me. In Nollywood,Music,sports,politics. .....you name it.
Mediocrity dey everywhere for Nigeria. Little wonder Nigeria dey where dem dey today.

What have you achieved in the entertainment yourself? Mr mediocrity

1 Like

Re: "Frog Voice": Wizkid Shades Davido Again On Twitter by Michealforever: 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
beamtopola:

Sorry, it doesn't work like that.

If David slap Wizkid ....make him dey beg God make wizkd no press charges.

The Police will ask wizkid, do you wish to press charges? If wizkid do mistake nod him head lasan, davidoo must sleep for jail that very night before them bail am.

Then he will report for court hearing for battery and assault charges.

He will go to prison and will no longer be able to do plenty of things based on his criminal record.

Meanwhile all those gay weightlifters for prison go drill him bom bom before him come out him go turn to bobrisky.

And what gives you the impression that wizkid is not a US citizen? Person buy house for Atlanta for fun?

Don't dull yourself

2 Likes

Re: "Frog Voice": Wizkid Shades Davido Again On Twitter by sheDD(m): 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
beamtopola:
what is this one saying!!!
Re: "Frog Voice": Wizkid Shades Davido Again On Twitter by Bitterleafsoup: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2017
Banter1:
His fathers wealth contribute a lot to his popularity. I mean Davido
Money is good....
Re: "Frog Voice": Wizkid Shades Davido Again On Twitter by Vioncy(f): 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
and so angry who en help grin

numericalguy:

David Adedeji Adeleke (born November 21, 1992), better known by his stage name Davido, is an American-born Nigerian recording artist, performer and record producer. His 2011 single "Dami Duro" was well-received throughout Nigeria. ... Born in Atlanta, Georgia, Davido relocated to Lagos at a young age.

Source:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davido

1 Like

Re: "Frog Voice": Wizkid Shades Davido Again On Twitter by numericalguy(m): 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
Vioncy:
and so angry who en help grin

Stop hating and pray for God's blessing.

1 Like

Re: "Frog Voice": Wizkid Shades Davido Again On Twitter by Bitterleafsoup: 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
paultogo:
you are very big idiot for saying trash who is davido compare to babanle a local champion like davido...
another kid crossing lanes....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia / Maheeda Tells Ladies To Stop Bleaching / Toolz Outfit To AMVCA 2017 Got Fans Gushing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.