Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Did Any Npower Beneficiary Received His/her June Stipend? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Did Any Npower Beneficiary Received His/her June Stipend? (1854 Views)

N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? / Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Any Npower Beneficiary Received His/her June Stipend? by austinoeze(m): 11:25am On Jul 05, 2017
Hi fellow nairalanders... Please i want to know if any Npower beneficiary has received his/her June stipend yet? Because it's July, 5th and June alert never enter. Considerng the fact that it has never been delayed like this before or is there any changes we aren't aware of?
Re: Did Any Npower Beneficiary Received His/her June Stipend? by tabisegroup(m): 11:26am On Jul 05, 2017
Ys
Re: Did Any Npower Beneficiary Received His/her June Stipend? by austinoeze(m): 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
tabisegroup:
Ys
Finally i just got the alert too right now

(1) (Reply)

Admissions! Enrol For A UK Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes In Nigeria / NTA TV College Admission Enquiry / I"m I Suppose To Tell My Parent My Real Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.