Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC (31090 Views)

Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja / Man Who Fled Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacked On Returning To His Village (Graphic) / Housemaid Who Fled With Boss' Car In Lagos Arrested In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by Kendroid: 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
So i should start traveling to Kano because of 150K?? embarassed Udonminit!!! angry
Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by stankezzy: 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
He must be an afonja, look at his face very well
Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by dayleke: 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
Chai!!!!
See comments o baba God!!!!
Se na so our lives don be for Naija ni fa?
All those comments above are not jokes o.....
That is reality for you...
And people of other nationalities are reading these too...
Nnkan nbe o....
Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by lacoach: 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
A mouth watering offer would have nailed it.
Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
Freiden:
Em no go find am.....

150k bounty for #2M worth of goods plus cash.

Mtcheeew! Em never ready find the driver

If i fit capture the driver.....I go just collect like 500k from him and let him go.

Quote me to say I'm a bad person make thunder fall on you!!!

I totally agree with you...
Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by asitis752: 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
omaolowo:

Or perhaps he, along with the goods, might have been kidnapped

grin
shup up Evans is now in custody
Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by ivolt: 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
Freiden:
Em no go find am.....

If i fit capture the driver.....I go just collect like 500k from him and let him go.

Saying you are a bad person will be insulting bad people, you simply have
a criminal mind.
Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by nobleblood: 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
Some of the inhuman treatment some of this drivers are subject to by their bosses, are enough to take this action. Am in the haulage sector so I know very well what am saying.

Many if this directors are inhuman to put it nicely. They only care about their vehicles and nothing else.

Anything can happen to you but not their vehicles. Personel warfare is zero as far as they know. They will be expanding and buying new trucks at thesame time complaining to your ear that their is no money.

Am never on their side when event of this magnitude happen. Just an oppresses man collecting his wages of four hundred years. Nothing more!
Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by MisterKings(m): 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
Freiden:
Em no go find am.....

You are a bad person o. I still dey wait the thunder
Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by Pylony(m): 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
How are you sure he's still alive sef this country were to kill no like childs play.
Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by joenor(m): 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
By Evan bah?
omaolowo:

Or perhaps he, along with the goods, might have been kidnapped

grin
Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by joenor(m): 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
If na me the driver give 500k, I go hide the driver lost self
Jaytecq:
what if the driver will give me 500K?

1 Like

Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by sagaxity(m): 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
Since 2004, the guy dey syria dey fight 4 ISIS
Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by joenor(m): 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
I pray for the driver to be seen as he has been driving since 2004, I'm not sure if he is a bad person to have drive for this long at that park.
Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by luvlymabel: 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
Evans fall on them..
NwaNimo1:
Maybe he was robbed/kidnapped?
Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by ibkayee(f): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
Freiden:
Em no go find am.....

Lmao
Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by calberian: 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ko tie to ten pasenti gan!
Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
Goods?.
He's on a long thing.
Getting himself into trouble for goods he do sell for less than nothing just like a lad that sold his dad's car worth nearly #12m for just #350k.
mtcheeew
Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by bullabong(m): 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
post=58152484:
Lol. Not too a good deal. Why don't I look for the driver and we split the goods in two
its,"Not too good a deal". Don menshun!
Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by bullabong(m): 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author= post=58152484]Lol. Not too a good deal. Why don't I look for the driver and we split the goods in two[quote] its,"Not too good a deal". Don menshun!
Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by musaezzy: 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
Dude dis u just call dis post positive �
whizzyleejr:
Let's look at the positive sides, what if he was attacked by armed robbers and was killed , had an accident and lost his life and tell me what are the goods he was to deliver that worth 2million?
Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by loadedvibes: 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lol savage
bullabong:
its,"Not too good a deal". Don menshun!
Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by kadupee(m): 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
Evans! answers the question, over to you
Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by jaytime(m): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
For those saying the reward is too small, must such gesture be about money? Can't you report the useless driver without taking any monetary reward? I feel it should be about fighting crime and not about money.
Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by peacemara54(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
Raw honey from the bees is available, get a pure and undilured honey

We supply to states in nigeria
Call/whatsapp.....check my signature

Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by samdav925: 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
But wait o ebi like say I see one man wey resemble this person but that one na igbo man
Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by KardinalZik(m): 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
Guilderland1:
Na woo
Anyway for those who wish to know how guys have been surviving in this recession, come to our group and learn how to get 8000 NAIRA bonus each time you ph with 20000, with your existing account number. From mmm https:///6sIEAnhE0k99Ex7xAQvQxY
MUMU! Promoter of fraud and scam. You no dey tire?
Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by istorenig(f): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
Pay the 150k to my account and call me later for info

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guy Stole Iphone 6 In Benin Yesterday And Was Beaten (Video) / Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects / I Stole My Helper’s Car For Forgetting My Birthday-suspect (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.