Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC (31087 Views)

Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja / Man Who Fled Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacked On Returning To His Village (Graphic) / Housemaid Who Fled With Boss' Car In Lagos Arrested In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by ayusconcord(m): 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
Since 2004?? And manhunt starts now

Naija
Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by tragergeorge(m): 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
whizzyleejr:
Let's look at the positive sides, what if he was attacked by armed robbers and was killed , had an accident and lost his life and tell me what are the goods he was to deliver that worth 2million?
how is this a positive side in this matter, this what we call the worst case scenario
Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
Jaytecq:
what if the driver will give me 500K?
Or agree to a 50/50 deal grin

1 Like

Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by Coolgent(m): 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
Freiden:
Em no go find am.....

150k bounty for #2M worth of goods plus cash.

Mtcheeew! Em never ready find the driver

If i fit capture the driver.....I go just collect like 500k from him and let him go.

Quote me to say I'm a bad person make thunder fall on you!!!
Receive sense!
Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by bullabong(m): 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
post=58154580:
Lol savage
lol ur fada!
Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by joinnow: 6:26am On Jul 06, 2017
Ship dey lost for Nigeria and we cannot find it
Na small trailer u want to find for this big country
Reason we need to divide quickly. Search area and search population is to big for our little police force.
Re: Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC by koded37(m): 7:26am On Jul 06, 2017
omaolowo:

Or perhaps he, along with the goods, might have been kidnapped

grin

I thought Evans dey police custody

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) / Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) / Guy Stole Iphone 6 In Benin Yesterday And Was Beaten (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.