Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,579 members, 7,847,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

Obj Lacks Mannars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj Lacks Mannars (1512 Views)

Amaechi’s Letter To Saraki Lacks Merit, Says PDP / Jega And Terminal Leave OBJ Lacks Moral Integrity To Advise Jonathan / Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obj Lacks Mannars by emr: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2007
I followed the flag off of PDP zonal campaign about a week ago with kin interest.
Specifically at Akure the venue for south west, the president did not behaved crudely alone it became so clear that the president LACK MANNERS and is UNCULTURED. He spoke in Yoruba language when he talked about the Governorship candidate of Labour party the person of Dr. Mimiko. He did not only disgrace himself as the president of the most populous nation in Africa but show to the whole world that he lack manners and he is uncultured, crude and barbaric. My father in the village can not speak like that not to talk of a whole President. Let him go back home and learn little of mannerism
Re: Obj Lacks Mannars by donnymikky(m): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I followed the flag off of PDP zonal campaign about a week ago with kin interest.
Specifically at Akure the venue for south west, the president did not behaved crudely alone it became so clear that the president LACK MANNERS and is UNCULTURED. He spoke in Yoruba language when he talked about the Governorship candidate of Labour party the person of Dr. Mimiko. He did not only disgrace himself as the president of the most populous nation in Africa but show to the whole world that he lack manners and he is uncultured, crude and barbaric. My father in the village can not speak like that not to talk of a whole President. Let him go back home and learn little of mannerism

emr, from the way you have spoken about a man old enough to be your father shows that indeed you HAVE manners that OBJ lacks.
Re: Obj Lacks Mannars by mazaje(m): 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2007
donnymikky are u on OBJ's payrol or are u one of his so many sons grin grin grin
Re: Obj Lacks Mannars by omofineboy(m): 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2007
I wonder why OBJ talks of Mimiko , may be he knows that Mimiko holds the ace in Ondo, its a pity he ever romanced with PDP, thats what PDP is made up of, why is he saying that si OBJ the spokeman of EFCC, we have said it severally here that OBJ is on vendatta mission. He wont succeed, Ribadu who is th Chairman of EFCC has said that Adedibu and Akala are very corrupt, what did OBJ do to Akala, he annointed him to be their governorship candidate, you can see sense in their fight against enemies, he will surely go back to jail and probably die there. lets wait and see.
Re: Obj Lacks Mannars by Radiant(f): 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2007
Emr, from all you've said it shows you lack sound grammar. At least your President spoke in a language he speaks well unlike you trying to diss him yet stabbing English. wink grin
Re: Obj Lacks Mannars by 2Legit: 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2007
English na the guy 2nd language.
ya own sef no be correct grammar grin grin

Emr, from all you've said it shows you lack sound grammar.
Re: Obj Lacks Mannars by emr: 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2007
Radiant:

Emr, from all you've said it shows you lack sound grammar. At least your President spoke in a language he speaks well unlike you trying to diss him yet stabbing English. wink grin

I never meant that the fact that the president spoke in Yoruba was a crime. I mean his speech in the campaign was crude. There are decent ways of speaking that is expected of an elderly stateman. However, donnymikky listen, you sound so rude and stupid. I cant stand to wash you insult me. This is a place where you express your views don't insult. I strongly believe that you are one of the tools in the hands of OBJ to suppress the opposition. You sound saintly and unconcern when OBJ threat everybody with EFCC.
The voice of the minority will be heard.
Re: Obj Lacks Mannars by emr: 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2007
donnymikky:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

emr, from the way you have spoken about a man old enough to be your father shows that indeed you HAVE manners that OBJ lacks.

Donnymikky, you sound rude and stupid. Express your view and don't insult in this forum. Be cultured.

Radiant:

Radiant, you sound most rude and stupid. You lack what it takes to sound well.
Re: Obj Lacks Mannars by Radiant(f): 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2007
lol. . .The truth has never been sweet. I understand. wink grin
Re: Obj Lacks Mannars by donnymikky(m): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2007
Donnymikky, you sound rude and stupid. Express your view and don't insult in this forum. Be cultured.

I need not join issues with you because of OBJ.
Re: Obj Lacks Mannars by donnymikky(m): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2007
donnymikky are u on OBJ's payrol or are u one of his so many sons

My brother no be so, I no dey collect shi shi from the man o!! cool
Re: Obj Lacks Mannars by donnymikky(m): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2007
I never meant that the fact that the president spoke in Yoruba was a crime. I mean his speech in the campaign was crude. There are decent ways of speaking that is expected of an elderly stateman. However, donnymikky listen, you sound so rude and stupid. I can't stand to wash you insult me. This is a place where you express your views don't insult. I strongly believe that you are one of the tools in the hands of OBJ to suppress the opposition. You sound saintly and unconcern when OBJ threat everybody with EFCC.
The voice of the minority will be heard.

me rude?? maybe you mean the opposite because there is no element of rudeness in my posting but rather your's was.
Re: Obj Lacks Mannars by otokx(m): 10:02am On Feb 06, 2007
OBJ's conduct in the south south campaign was cool so I cannot say and please change "mannars" to "manners"
Re: Obj Lacks Mannars by Radiant(f): 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2007
lmao. . . I thought I was the only one tongue
Re: Obj Lacks Mannars by McKren(m): 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2007
@emr

"How did u do?" sorry I mean to say "how does you do"   chai, gramma hard oh grin grin grin
abeg make I knack am for broken

e nor dey enough to say OBJ no get manners, u suppose tell us wetin him talk wey make u think so. Make u remember say, sake of say e nor talk wetin you wan hear nor follow for bad manners.
Re: Obj Lacks Mannars by donnymikky(m): 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2007
"How did u do?" sorry I mean to say "how does you do" chai, gramma hard oh

e nor dey enough to say OBJ no get manners, u suppose tell us wetin him talk wey make u think so. Make u remember say, sake of say e nor talk wetin you wan here nor follow for bad manners.

Abeg ask am wetin Baba talk wey make am no get MANNARS abi MANNERS (one of the above). he had just 4 postings and he's called people names by the time he gets about a thousand postings all nairalanders must have been insulted.! grin
Re: Obj Lacks Mannars by McKren(m): 1:58pm On Feb 08, 2007
On a more serious note, I think its becoming fashionable these days to abuse the President. People when they want to show how bold they are or their new found love for democracy they start making derogatory statements against the person of the President.
I totally agree that sense of diplomacy while answering questions is not one of OBJ's strongest points but this idea of exploiting every opportunity to redicule the President is not the best. Because Hate him or love him, selective or not, OBJ has changed our value system about corruption. His greatest sin is standing againts his bossom friends of which if he remained loyal to them we the ordinary Nigerians would have been the greatest loosers.
Re: Obj Lacks Mannars by Radiant(f): 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2007
McKren:

@emr

"How did u do?" sorry I mean to say "how does you do" chai, gramma hard oh grin grin grin

e nor dey enough to say OBJ no get manners, u suppose tell us wetin him talk wey make u think so. Make u remember say, sake of say e nor talk wetin you wan hear nor follow for bad manners.

rofl grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obj Lacks Mannars by donnymikky(m): 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2007
On a more serious note, I think its becoming fashionable these days to abuse the President. People when they want to show how bold they are or their new found love for democracy they start making derogatory statements against the person of the President.
I totally agree that sense of diplomacy while answering questions is not one of OBJ's strongest points but this idea of exploiting every opportunity to redicule the President is not the best. Because Hate him or love him, selective or not, OBJ has changed our value system about corruption. His greatest sin is standing againts his bossom friends of which if he remained loyal to them we the ordinary Nigerians would have been the greatest loosers.

You have said it all I hope they will accept this fact.
Re: Obj Lacks Mannars by betantee(m): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2007
i dey looku n laffu
Re: Obj Lacks Mannars by Larufa(m): 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2007
OBJ is just an ANIMAL CALLED HUMAN.
Simple.NO more no less
Re: Obj Lacks Mannars by Radiant(f): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2007
Larufa:

OBJ is just an ANIMAL CALLED HUMAN.
Simple.NO more no less

Were you raised in the woods? undecided
Re: Obj Lacks Mannars by McKren(m): 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2007
Radiant:

Were you raised in the woods? undecided

he is a plant grin
Re: Obj Lacks Mannars by BigB11(m): 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2007
You guys better be careful, the man is old enough to be your grand father.

Show some respect, afterall the man is still our president.
Re: Obj Lacks Mannars by lolabaloo(f): 8:23am On Feb 16, 2007
show someone respect if you dont want EFCC trailing after you. remember that baba iyabo is stubborn and smart. ask the likes of TAFA BALOGUN cry and FAYOSE sad .
to me/ lipsrsealed
Re: Obj Lacks Mannars by blackchief(m): 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2007
lola baloo, if baba is mart or not will be know when he leave power. what does obasanjo know that ibb have not tried. As bob Marley would say, time alone O time will tell
Re: Obj Lacks Mannars by Radiant(f): 11:55pm On Feb 16, 2007
blackchief:

if baba is mart or not will be know when he leave power.

As in. . . can u please translate
Re: Obj Lacks Mannars by McKren(m): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2007
Radiant:

As in. . . can u please translate

hahahahahhahahaha, translate english to english. oh dear!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Obj Lacks Mannars by Radiant(f): 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2007
blackchief:

if baba is mart or not will be know when he leave power

This grammar me don't understand. Mckren, could you be kind enough . . .?
Re: Obj Lacks Mannars by ugodaniel(m): 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2007
Radiant:

This grammar me don't understand. Mckren, could you be kind enough . . .?

lol @ Radiant

(1) (Reply)

I Have The Power To Take Nigeria Through / Obama Discussion On Npr With Constance Ikokwu Of This Day! / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.