Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) (8212 Views)

PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) / THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 15, 2017
[Jide on the other hand was still trapped in the closet. He was fortunate enough that his nose was not taped only his mouth. It was getting difficult to breathe but there was a small opening in the wardrobe that was sending saying grace of air. He looked around the wardrobe as far as he could. Alas, an open protruding nail. He quickly tried cutting the tape round his hand with it. It was as if life was coming out from him. He gasped for breath as he was getting frail.
Fortunately, the tape was loose. He removed the one covering his mouth. He looked round the wardrobe for any where to breakout. He was getting weak. He took a deep breath and kept his determination going.
He checked his pocket and found a safety pin. Bending the pin into different shapes, he tried breaking through the key hole but to no avail. Giving up, he sat down thinking of why he put himself into this mess. He couldn't shout, he was weak and moreover it would be late by now.
Like a light bulb, he remembered he has a needle he forgot in one of his trousers. He prayed its the one he was putting on at that moment.
Lo and behold, on checking his pocket he found a needle. As hard as it was, he found himself bending it with all his strength. Finally it bended well, then he tried it in the keyhole. The wardrobe opened.

Rachel was still sleeping, it was 3am then. He walked stealthily and weakly as he went to the door. Opening it with like manner, ran away to his room. He was so weak that he fell asleep immediately he sat on his bed. Not minding his injuries. Not minding if he is hungry]
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2017
Bravo miss. 9c update kip it up. We are following.
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
Update might be on monday sad
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 17, 2017
[By 7am]

[Rachel woke up by 7am as usual, but then she met the shocker of her life. The wardrobe was opened. For the first time in many years, she became afraid. She knew she had to run away quickly]

*Rachel: [shivering] Oh my God! I need to away, i need to leave this place immediately. [she opens her cupboard and brought out a briefcase. In it were all her false identity cards] No, No, No.. I wont change my identity this time. I am greater than this. I ll rent a private jet, thats what i will do. I will take a shower, do i even need that? [takes a deep breath] I need a shower [rushes to the bathroom]

[Just then Peter came in, he looked around but didnt see her. His eyes suddenly caught the bed where he saw different I.D card, a plan and a pistol. Rachel came in with a towel]

*Rachel: What are you doing here? What are you...

Peter: [surprised] You are... You are Rachel?

*Rachel: [quickly takes the pistol from the bed and points it at him] Yes i am [comes closer] I knew you would never notice, i thought you were smart. You and that she-man

Peter: So you...You killed Jide then?

*Rachel: No, he ran away. I dont know where he is now

Peter: [still surprised] Elsie, i mean... Rachel, you are the one i have been trying to track down since... I cant imagine [pauses] you are so wonderful and sweet. Why did you become a criminal? What happened? Tell me. I want to help

*Rachel: No... You are trying to play with my feelings [holds the gun firm] I will tell you... I will let you know.. [sober] My dad was in the CIA. Back in those days, detective were not paid much. Father was assigned to catch a drug lord. A russian-african. Dad knew such mission was dangerous so he told the man the police was after him. He won his trust, then father tried to play smart. He exposed Earnest thats the drug lord name and so Earnest was arrested... Earnest escaped and was after father. Father on his own part murdered mom and inherited her property. Knowing his life was in danger, he put me in an orphanage and ran far away in an unknown location. [pauses] Earnest kidnapped me and that was where my suffering started. I suffered for my father' sins. I was rapes thrice a day, given little food. I cried and i cried. Pleaded for help but to no avail. Dad on his own part remarried.

Peter: [sad] I am sorry to hear about that Rachel. But how did you become like this?

*Rachel: I am not through with my story. Anyway, Earnest relocated with me to South Africa., gave me a new name and Identity. I became his mistress pleasing him in the best possible way. He promised me freedom if i please him well, but it was not happening. I was just 16 years with a 52years old man. I killed him and gained my freedom [smiles wickedly] I also killed all his men, dont ask me how i did that. I am a woman remember. I came back to Nigeria and killed the stupid evil man called my father and his family including his heir, that stupid detective obi's fiance. All of them are guilty of what i am today. All those good for nothing idiots in authority. Except you my prince, and my adorable puppet anthon and some of his boys... Peter, dont make things hard unless i ll pull this trigger

Peter: [comes closer] No, i wont... I knew it could have never been your fault [holds her closely] you were pushed to the wall by life and you did all you did. You became so good that no man could resist you [squeezes her to himself as he threw the gun gently on the floor]

*Rachel: [smiling dreamy] I knew you will understand. We could just run away and live our lives away from everyone and everything

Peter: You think so [kisses her on the neck] You think that is a right thing to do. [kisses her allover till...]
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Shakyroh320(f): 9:46am On Jul 17, 2017
where is the update dear
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2017
[10 minutes later]

*Rachel: [smiling] Baby, is it not dangerous? Being here alone, what if...

Peter: shhhh, i told you already. We have not seen Jide, Racheal went to look for him. We are the only one in this lounge

*Rachel: [kisses him on the chest] You are so good, so hot...

Peter: I dont think so... Wants some red wine before we proceed

*Rachel: [looks at the fridge] I think i have wine in there...

Peter: Ok, i will get some [he takes something from his back pocket then went to get the wine. Pouring the liquid to his own glass, he poured wine into it, then filled her own glass while she was absentminded] Here you go

*Rachel: [suspicious she takes his own glass and drinks all contents smiling] I love... [starts to cough] what? what?

Peter: [comes closer] Baby, what happened?

*Rachel: [confused] what? [spits blood] I thought you... You are on my side

Peter: I am sorry baby, justice must be served [closes her eyes] you will be fine, i assure you
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 17, 2017

Racheal: [shook hands with him] Very good job. I must say

Peter: You also did a good job with the acting... But we owe Jide an apology, he could have lost his life...

Jide: [looks at them in annoyance] Why didn't any of you tell me you knew she was Rachel? I was surprised i was the only one suspecting the resemblance

Racheal: [pats him gently at the back] Sorry, Jide... We didn't know you would even notice

Jide: Okay.. Fine. I have forgiven already. I am just happy we won at last

....Few days ago at Racheal Obi's house....
That morning...

Racheal: Who is this person? The person coming with us

Peter: I have found Rachel... She is so close to me now and i want to win her absolute trust

Racheal: What do you mean by you have found Rachel? Wait [she closes her shutters, checks his pockets if there is any bug. Locks her door] I want to be sure no one is listening to us. How did you find her?

Peter: [smiles] She is my girlfriend... She is coming with us but as a different person

Racheal: [surprised] Peter Wright.. You are one bad ass nig***. How were you able to do it? How do you know she is the one?

Peter: Do i look like a fool? Anyway, here is a picture of my girlfriend and there [points to a picture of Rachel, racheal has] The resemblance and the description you gave. And also i checked all the records of Estate managers in the country and the name she gave me doesnt match with any. She is coming with us, Racheal. Dont make it obvious you know. Play along. Let it remain a secret between us

Racheal: [still surprised] Okay, i wont tell anyone not even my assistant
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
Shakyroh320:
where is the update dear
Updated back to back smiley
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Shakyroh320(f): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
thankx dear,more wisdom

1 Like

Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by kelvinhilton(m): 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nice twists. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
Now....
[Back at the hotel]

C.Inspector Mba: [shook hands with peter] I took a flight as fast as i could just to congratulate you. You did a good job

Peter: [smiles] Thank you sir

C.Inspector Mba: [To Racheal] and you too Racheal. You are a woman with a fearless heart.

Racheal: The pleasure is mine

C.I Mba: Well, Peter. I wish you could remain with us to catch more of this criminals but its your choice anyway

Peter: Well, that is for me to think about

[C.I Mba leaves]

Racheal: So... You are leaving?!

Peter: I dont know yet... Has Sergeant Anthony and the others been arrested?

Racheal: Yes... They will be punished accordingly

Peter: Hmmmhn

Racheal: So... I heard there will be a party at C.I Mba's place tomorrow

Peter: Are you going to come? Well, you dont seem to like something as such

Racheal: I have no choice, i will be there
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
Last scene tomorrow or d next....
It may not end as xpected but d ending justifies the second season of d series...

Thanks all smiley
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by kelvinhilton(m): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
Serious I thought peter was a dunce cuz he was being played.. Love the twist at the end... Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
Act 5, Scene 2
[At the dinner party]

[Peter enters, dressed in a black plain trouser and a blue shirt. His watch and smile blended with the wonderful light effects]

Some girls: Hi! You are Peter Wright. The hottie all over the Internet and T.V. We were amazed on how you brought down that criminal. Can i get your autograph? [one of them said, others too asked]

Peter: [surprised] well, sure [brings out pen] so where should i sign?

One of the girls: Sign here [showing her neck]

Peter: woah, okay

[The other girls followed suite...]

C.I Mba: You are now popular son. [pauses] so have you thought about what i told you earlier?

Peter: Erm, not really. But i will give you my answer before the party is over

C.I Mba: Okay

[Peter went to the balcony, he saw a gentleman standing by the veranda or so he thought]

Peter: Racheal! Why did you dress up like this?

Racheal: [looks at herself] How am i dressed? I couldnt put on a gown, i would feel awkward.. Nd jean will look casual besides i am on corporate... It looks good on me, doesnt it ?

Peter: Well, yeah but really i wonder what your fiance saw in you?

Racheal: Your girlfriend said he was after my parents wealth

Peter: He took after his step father then [laughs]

Racheal: Whatever. She said she slept with him; her own step brother.

Peter: Thats cheap

Racheal: [rolls her eyes] As if you didnt have your own share too

Peter: [smiling] Dont tell me you are jealous. Besides if i didnt do that. I wont get her. And it was not even the first time

Racheal: I dont wanna hear about Rachel anymore. She is in bars now. My life continues [looks in] I wonder where C.I Mba brought those girls from

Peter: Well, they are mine [in a hoarse voice] For a job well done. For my relaxation

Racheal: You are crazy, hope you know that

Peter: What! You are so so jealous. Its obvious

Racheal: I am not seriously

Peter: [touches her lightly on her face] I know why he loved you if he even did

Racheal: [removes his hands] You are drunk [sighs]

Peter: Maybe [touches her face again] but i m drunk for you

Racheal: Are you nuts? I m leaving

[He holds her back and drew her close to himself]

Peter: [shouting in calm voice] Should i go? Should i leave you? Is that what you want? We have been together working as a team for months now. I am getting used to your silly nature but... i am left with an option of going or staying. If you say yes, tomorrow first thing i leave but if no, i will stay with you as long as i can

Racheal: [confused] Why? Why? Why do you want to go away in the first place? Keep on staying...I am getting use to you face and jokes [smiling and crying at the same time] we make a good team

Peter: [cleans her tears with his hands] and a beautiful couple too. Forget every thing that happened between me and Rachel. That was the only way to help us out. I don't care if you are crazy, you are one wonder-woman and i love that about you.

Racheal: I was jealous though. You were right.

Peter: [smiles] I know...[draws her lips to his as they kissed]

[Just then, C.I Mba came to balcony]

C.I Mba: [clears his throat] sorry to in... terrupt but does that mean you are staying [to peter]

Peter: [smiles] Yes, i am staying

C.I Mba: Okay, I will leave you two then

Peter: So, where were we?

[They kept kissing till light fade]

Curtain fallsĀ”
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
PART TWO COMING UP NEXT MONTH......
cool
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 20, 2017
Is dis story worth fp?
@divepen1
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Divepen1(m): 9:26am On Jul 20, 2017
hinky:
Is dis story worth fp? @divepen1
Yes. Just call enough people here and remove all the weeds
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2017
Divepen1:
Yes. Just call enough people here and remove all the weeds

Uhm, okay
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 20, 2017
hinky:
BerrybabyB, oluwawunmi, pixybee, NegeduGrace, hormorbolanle, Angelsss, mzlizabelle, 49cents, olatex25, countrygirl, richiebrown,ewawunmi,flakkydagirl,dannybeau johnAdedavid,DokitaG, Aishat39, rozeygold, missnazzy keeyah sashaa Abuklaw rachealfst bellefidel smartestpopQUEEN Tgold1 Orlolahdey MissRelly
Shewrites, marianneda, larrysun, candy, enamnoeki, oyinprince, ishilove, drunkpunk, sagieramos

Another one cool

Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
hinky:

hinky 9c job. Make sure u mention me wen d nxt season starts.
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
vakjay08:
hinky 9c job. Make sure u mention me wen d nxt season starts.

Ohk sir
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 23, 2017
Nice story

1 Like

Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 23, 2017
Nice story dear, keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by guuttj(m): 7:33am On Jul 24, 2017
spellbound....I think u shouldn't have made them fall in luv cos it shows a typical American detective story expected by audience and an ending giving a glimpse into season 2 would have had people drooling...nice twist though...would luv to c more

2 Likes

Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 24, 2017
guuttj:
spellbound....I think u shouldn't have made them fall in luv cos it shows a typical American detective story expected by audience and an ending giving a glimpse into season 2 would have had people drooling...nice twist though...would luv to c more

Yh... I said something lyk d ending may not be expected but it affects d nxt story in the series...
Thanks...
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by ProfClassic: 9:50am On Jul 24, 2017
Nice one
Pls mention me in the next

1 Like

Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by GideonThomas(m): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2017
Wow!!!!!!! Weldone,nice write up......pls mention me in ur next post

1 Like

Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by MissRelly: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
Wow! Madam H weldome,u did great bt Peter nd Racheal fell in love so fast u would have carried us small(supense)but in all d story was AWESOME

1 Like

Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
MissRelly:
Wow! Madam H weldome,u did great bt Peter nd Racheal fell in love so fast u would have carried us small(supense)but in all d story was AWESOME

Yh... I should have... It seems i ll update d story in real life and add a real love story for dem smiley
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 18, 2017
I am sorry for not releasing d second season.. I travelled home for d holidays forgetting d story in school.. Now, there is strike cry... sorry all ;(

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNVEILED / Looking For This Book : The Second Chance By Nyengi Koin 1986 / Dizzy Angel - Gracy Ukala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.