Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Why The Cabal Wants Osinbanjo Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Cabal Wants Osinbanjo Out (3281 Views)

Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian / Fowler , Osinbanjo Out! Cabal Moves To Cage Tinubu / Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Cabal Wants Osinbanjo Out by GuntersChain(m): 9:04am On Jul 06, 2017
the one they termed clueless did it from acting presido to presido and contested and won, so let the sophisticsted coordinator try his luck. Time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: Why The Cabal Wants Osinbanjo Out by ashjay001(m): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

How in God's name does this concern IPOB?

Why do you Afonjas like finding a blanket to soak your tears?

Man up and fight for osinbanjo as he is now collecting disgrace on all of your behalfs

Been reading all ur posts above!? 'Men' in my tribe dont kowtow to crime and criminals!? He isnt afraid of the consequence of stance, as long as he can live with his conscience! Just that truth is never treated fairly in Nigeria!

The senate was supposed to approach d supreme court for its stance on d contentions btw it n d executive, but instead, its placing on hold its job of confirming appointments! Thats irresponsible, and if u'll can see that, fool u!
Re: Why The Cabal Wants Osinbanjo Out by ImadeUReadThis: 9:11am On Jul 06, 2017
GuntersChain:
the one they termed clueless did it from acting presido to presido and contested and won, so let the sophisticsted coordinator try his luck. Time shall tell.

And the sophisticated ones had the audacity to claim they made GEJ President through their noisy Street advocacy

Let them roll out their Street parades for their son
Re: Why The Cabal Wants Osinbanjo Out by Intrepid01(m): 10:31am On Jul 06, 2017
when I initially managed to read the useless piece, I tot the only stupid person on this would be the Writer. But unfortunately, there seems to be many of sorts in here. When did it become the responsibility of the Senate to make an Acting President a President? Sometimes I do wish we can see the people behind many comments, I bet you see them all wrap up in pampers and being fed with cereal. They don't even know what the constitution of the Country looks like let alone of the content.

GEJ remained calm and seem naïve throughout the period the Yaradua was sick but immediately he died and the expected process took it natural course, everybody new there was a new Sherif in town. Some fools here think the legislative arm is that important in Nation. Infact they are the least significant. All you need are the Judicial and Executive arm and all constitutional proceedings will take it rightful course.

To the yeebos here opining several stupid things, is it not better to be an acting President rather than being a Igbo that will never, I mean never taste the seat of Presidency. You guys are life miserable already, hence the reason for the noise on Biafra, but watch it, the plan is to make it more miserable through your immaturity and lack of intelligence.
Re: Why The Cabal Wants Osinbanjo Out by ImadeUReadThis: 10:47am On Jul 06, 2017
[s]
Intrepid01:
when I initially managed to read the useless piece, I tot the only stupid person on this would be the Writer. But unfortunately, there seems to be many of sorts in here. When did it become the responsibility of the Senate to make an Acting President a President? Sometimes I do wish we can see the people behind many comments, I bet you see them all wrap up in pampers and being fed with cereal. They don't even know what the constitution of the Country looks like let alone of the content.

GEJ remained calm and seem naïve throughout the period the Yaradua was sick but immediately he died and the expected process took it natural course, everybody new there was a new Sherif in town. Some fools here think the legislative arm is that important in Nation. Infact they are the least significant. All you need are the Judicial and Executive arm and all constitutional proceedings will take it rightful course.

To the yeebos here opining several stupid things, is it not better to be an acting President rather than being a Igbo that will never, I mean never taste the seat of Presidency. You guys are life miserable already, hence the reason for the noise on Biafra, but watch it, the plan is to make it more miserable through your immaturity and lack of intelligence.
[/s]

You think they will announce Buhari's death before consolidating power to themselves?

Buhari will remain in limbo even if he is on life support and the cabal will have the majority northerners in the Senate to prevent Buhari's removal.

If you are waiting for Buhari's obituary you go first die
Re: Why The Cabal Wants Osinbanjo Out by Intrepid01(m): 11:44am On Jul 06, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:
[s][/s]

You think they will announce Buhari's death before consolidating power to themselves?

Buhari will remain in limbo even if he is on life support and the cabal will have the majority northerners in the Senate to prevent Buhari's removal.

If you are waiting for Buhari's obituary you go first die

You and your family will die as you said...eediot
Re: Why The Cabal Wants Osinbanjo Out by ImadeUReadThis: 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
Intrepid01:

You and your family will die as you said...eediot

Afonja tears

embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Polls: How Gov. Udom Rejected Akpabio’s 30 Distress Phone Calls – Commiss / I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari / Edolites Respond To Tinubu's Call To Vote Out Obaseki (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.