Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG (2010 Views)

Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani / IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land / Nigeria More Divided Than During Civil War — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG by Limitednow: 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
IF Nigeria must avoid the break-out of another civil war then the agitation for Biafra led by Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) must be stopped, Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo has advised the Federal Government.

Speaking at the launch of the biography of late Brigadier Zakariya Maimalari on Tuesday, Obasanjo warned that failure to do so could lead to a repeat of the 1966 coup and the events that led to unprecedented bloodshed in the country.

The former president said the top most lessons for Nigerians to learn from unfolding events in the country are that the nation has had enough of tragedies.

“So far, since 1999, it seems that we have got it right. Let us hope that we continue to get it right and learn that Nigeria has had enough of bloodshed, enough of sacrifices by those victims, that Nigeria deserves peace, unity and progress,” he stated.

Obasanjo also called for the removal of soldiers who have the backing of political office holders from the army in order to prevent the occurrence of another civil war.

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/07/stop-ipob-face-another-civil-war-obasanjo-fg/
Re: Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG by Jabioro: 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
Watched as IPOB would avoid this thread..
Re: Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
grin
Re: Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG by Dedetwo(m): 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
Limitednow:

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/07/stop-ipob-face-another-civil-war-obasanjo-fg/

I do not blame the imbecilic crook and a rogue of unimaginable height who is being accommodated by cesspit called a country in Nigeria. Of course, this moronic ninny would not want to see a country where things are done in a civilized fashion. Only a dingbat such as Obasanjo will think of war when group of people decided that they had enough staying in the darkness called Nigeria. Is this drooling fool called Obasanjo still leave with his siblings? What a disgraceful free loader!!

9 Likes

Re: Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG by Limitednow: 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
Obasanjo is now a comedian grin

If you want to be noticed in Nigeria today, when next you attend a function, talk about IPOB.
Re: Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
Jabioro:
Watched as IPOB would avoid this thread..

10 Likes

Re: Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG by Warship: 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
How does he think Kanu can be stopped.

Killing him means war and the end of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG by Limitednow: 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
I really thank Nnamdi Kanu for if he didn't rise to talk about Biafra, no one would have been talking about Restructuring.

4 Likes

Re: Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG by naijaguy123456(m): 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
Let them go

3 Likes

Re: Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG by Jabioro: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=quid post=58155210][/quote]You better commot from zoo.. make animals no chop raw
Re: Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG by Newmanluckyman(m): 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
...Mr Obasanjo was lucky not to be a guest at the Hague for war crimes after the 1967 genocidal war against ndigbo hence the reason for his constant talking of bullshit.
Re: Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG by koxyz: 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
Common sense is never common
Re: Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
Jabioro:
You better commot from zoo.. make animals no chop raw
Will you miss me?

Re: Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG by Jabioro: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
quid:

Will you miss me?
I won't.. because your presence give me headache except some your sisters, that are bed mates..
Re: Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nothing can or will happen. The IPOB dudes ain't s1lly, they wouldn't wanna commit suicide.

You think say war Na beans

One Nigeria shall remain
Re: Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
grin grin
naijaguy123456:
Let them go
grin
naijaguy123456:
Let them go
Re: Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG by yang(m): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
Umuchineke

Egwu adiro ya

The chief baboon and master devil obassanjo has been planning murder

The genocide in Biafra and odi is fresh in our mind

They want to assassinate our Director

And the dwarf midget devil acting coordinator is a willing tool to commit evil
Re: Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
Jabioro:
I won't.. because your presence give me headache except some your sisters, that are bed mates..
So basically you crave for an Igbo wife/girlfriend like our friend Oladeebo grin grin
Re: Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG by Jabioro: 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
quid:

So basically you crave for an Igbo wife/girlfriend like our friend Oladeebo grin grin
Igbo pussy get as be oooo, you can go.. leave those fine girls behind.. Oluchi, Amaka, Ada, Chiyere, Ogechi.. if you talk anything again I will seized them all ..
Re: Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
Jabioro:
Igbo pussy get as be oooo, you can go.. leave those fine girls behind.. Oluchi, Amaka, Ada, Chiyere, Ogechi.. if you talk anything again I will seized them all ..
Say more about the pvssy . . . grin grin
Re: Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG by Biafrannuke: 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
naijaguy123456:
Let them go
Mr, why do you enjoy spamming threads with useless pictures?
Re: Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG by Jabioro: 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
quid:

Say more about the pvssy . . . grin grin
Spoiled child.. and I would report you to Nnamidi Kanu.. don't attempt to beg me..
Re: Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG by hammer6: 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
Re: Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG by EzeUche(m): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
Referendum is a call for war?

The way some Nigerians think scares me.

1 Like

Re: Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
Jabioro:
Spoiled child.. and I would report you to Nnamidi Kanu.. don't attempt to beg me..
I be born against oh. . cheesy cheesy
Re: Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG by successking401(m): 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
Dedetwo:

I do not blame the imbecilic crook and a rogue of unimaginable height who is being accommodated by cesspit called a country in Nigeria. Of course, this moronic ninny would not want to see a country where things are done in a civilized fashion. Only a dingbat such as Obasanjo will think of war when group of people decided that they had enough staying in the darkness called Nigeria. Is this drooling fool called Obasanjo still leave with his siblings? What a disgraceful free loader!!
Re: Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG by fratermathy(m): 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
There is not going to be any war whatsoever. This Biafran agitation is nothing more than a political tool. Give Igbos the presidency and Biafra will be burnt to ashes in a day or two. Even Nnamdi Kanu will go back to his radio business in London and change it to Radio Nigeria, London Branch.

Iranu!
Re: Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG by Jabioro: 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
quid:
I be born against oh. . cheesy cheesy
You sure
Re: Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
Jabioro:
You sure
yes oh.
I like pvssy but not too much grin grin
Re: Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG by Jabioro: 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
quid:

yes oh.
I like pvssy but not too much grin grin
See the holy man on the mountain Zion
Re: Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
Jabioro:
See the holy man on the mountain Zion
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: President Buhari Is Coming Back To Nigeria Today / Pls See Is This Loan Form Real , Or My Dad Is Been Scammed. / Herdsmen’ In Gun Battle With Soldiers In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.