Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,587 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Whats The Meaining Of Your *****?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whats The Meaining Of Your *****?? (474 Views)

Whats The Way Forward? / Whats Your Fear? Share Them / Lets Discuss...whats The Brokest You Have Ever Been? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Meaining Of Your *****?? by Henrybright(m): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
It's mostly said names has a kind of effect on people's life though I don't really know how true it is but I can give scenario about one of my friend, it's might be a coincidence sha.

I have this Friend back in school by name Edem( meaning like Back or backward) his surname is Edemikoh(meaning Gossip), it's an Ibibio name. He is always dull and does his things last so we asked him to change his name, it's kind of funny but we concluded his name was having an effect on him.

Now back to the topic, what is the meaning of your name if you know it. I will start with mine (HENRY)

HENRY is my name and it means head of the house or ruler of the house. It is pronounced HEN-ree. It was mostly a name given to kings back in the early 16th century. I'm a king cheesy cheesy.

What's the meaning of yours??

Re: Whats The Meaining Of Your *****?? by oladipo322(m): 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
those who bear sikiru know it means NEVER FALL SICK...LOLZ
Re: Whats The Meaining Of Your *****?? by Henrybright(m): 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
oladipo322:
those who bear sikiru know it means NEVER FALL SICK...LOLZ
lolz,that's your name right??
Re: Whats The Meaining Of Your *****?? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
Oluwarotimi-God is with me.
And as God is with me, nobody can trouble or limit me o. Except myself.

(1) (Reply)

Dilemma Of A Nigeria Man Whose Son Was Illegally Adopted In Uk / 10 benefits of using Educational Apps for kids / Wedding Awoof!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.