Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose (26569 Views)

Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP / Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan Fay­ose Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary / When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by talk2emma: 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
Look at the way people are insulting this man everywhere y can't him resign
Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by pweetiedee(m): 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
evansjeff:
For how long shall it take you to have sense? A sick Buhari is still far better than this dead-alive brainless scum and his supporters thinking he's speaking for their interest not realising he's speaking only for his political ambition and that all these criminals are all the same. A sitting governor with no single project to show for his despicable years in office instead jumping up and down mastubating over Buhari...idiot

Lol...He is still constructing bridge o. Bridge wey go kill him
Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by Splashme: 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
dollytino4real:
fayose the snare to the buhari's family. APC how market?
Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by emi14: 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Stevebamdex:
Oga ayo..you are right on this.
But For how long should we also endure your own mouth-licking prowess?
You talk too much..!
He always speak against evil. Reduction of aso evil will calm his mouth and pen
Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by Tecno66: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
eyeview:
Buhari should just resign so that it will be recorded for him as the only noble thing he did as president
how man wey e no know where e dey go resign? Unless them resign for am.
Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by exporttraining: 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
Some People don't even know what is going on before they come here and type rubbish. I do go to ekiti state to see the developmental capital project embarked by gov. fayose administration despite reccession period. If you like someone, try to point out the flaunt about him. we all know no one is perfect, but gov. ayo fayose is trying. i am not from ekiti, but i have people their and i do visit the state.
Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by KanwuliaExtra: 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
As long as AFONJAS are happy. wink
That was the agreement.
Buhari was sponsored as a figure head only.
TINUBU rules from his DRUG-BARON THRONE! wink

Osibanjo "the dwarf" is TINUBU's houseboy!
Fayose, abeg stop asking stupid questions. kiss
Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by bashydemy(m): 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Sarrki, a man that can no longer make his wife cum is that one a man?

Tell buhai to resign, how can a man that is weak lead an agile generation like mine

You should be able to get something else to wail about boy...

Well in Lai Mohammed voice:- 4yrs is too small to learn to be in opposition..
Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by bashydemy(m): 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
eyeview:
Buhari should just resign so that it will be recorded for him as the only noble thing he did as president

Can you help us draft his resignation letter so Kanu can assume the position haha..
Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by corpershun: 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
abbk000:
Nigeria use your tongue to count your teeth!!!
The wife died, the husband died, the wife died, the husband died, the wife was very sick but God saved her, the man is extremely I'll and only God can save him... I have 32 teeth

1 Like

Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by bashydemy(m): 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

So we go wait till they kingdom come, waiting for bubu is like waiting for that thing to give Aisha belle now

You can use the lagoon, No one will miss you even your family..
Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by bashydemy(m): 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
IMASTEX:
Big questions, begging for answers

Well no answer as long as he never breached any of the constitution..
Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by bashydemy(m): 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
juman:
Fayose is right.

Going by which part of the constitution?
Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by aolawale025: 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
sarrki:
By next year this fool is out of office

You missed here. The man spoke the minds of many. Millions of people ought not to be stagnated because of a person
Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by bashydemy(m): 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
louwie:

Dwell on the points he raised for that would be more helpful.

The point he raised are irrelevant going by our constitution..
Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by bashydemy(m): 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
manfolly:
hmmm...hw I wish we have Governors who can speak out like you...other governors ar just coward..

#ProudOfYouMyGovernor

it's because they are not as stewpid as him, They are not the type to open and close their mouth yarning thrash like Fayose because they know Buhari has never breached any part of our constitution..
Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by bashydemy(m): 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
darlenese:

at least by then Buhari will be long dead and forgetten

That's if you are alive then to know..

Someone who is not sure if she's gonna be alive tomorrow wishing someone dead.
Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by darlenese(f): 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
bashydemy:

That's if you are alive then to know..

Someone who is not sure if she's gonna be alive tomorrow wishing someone dead.

cry me a river!
Bullhari is gooone
Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by gaskiyamagana: 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
quid:

Why is he a fool now?
He talks to those who are paying him no meaningful attention.
Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by bashydemy(m): 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
darlenese:

cry me a river!
Bullhari is gooone

Okay oo assistance of death, Just make sure your people have access to this so they know you call death on yourself by wishing someone death..
Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by Eu24(m): 11:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
I like this man... Even if may don't like him... He speaks his mind not scared of anyone

Nigerian is my hope
Nigerian is my rock
Nigerian is my Country
Together we can build a beta Nigeria

Well, I have half plot of land in Alimosho, Lagos with 5Shops for sale.. Good road n busy area for business or office, Showroom. Call today: 09032200405

Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by darlenese(f): 12:09am On Jul 06, 2017
bashydemy:

Okay oo assistance of death, Just make sure your people have access to this so they know you call death on yourself by wishing someone death..

cry cry cry

Buhari is dead

every agent of darkness die by fire (:
Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by bashydemy(m): 12:13am On Jul 06, 2017
darlenese:

cry cry cry

Buhari is dead

every agent of darkness die by fire (:

LOL you wail more than this in February hahah and let cover your head in shame haha..

Sorry i guess you are on your heat.. haha
Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by suremanpatriot: 2:33am On Jul 06, 2017
Why can't you ppl leave this man alone. He has transferred powers and authority to Prof Oshibajo based on constitutional dictates.

Take it or leave it has been the democratic practice of Nigeria's presidential systm which is based on rotation by quota system. The north sees pmb regime as using up their quota, while he is getting Medicare.
Yiu bloody politicians stop all your mischief and campaign of calumny.Let peace reign,so tht Prof Oshinbajo concentrate and us successfully.
Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by davestead(m): 4:43am On Jul 06, 2017
naijaguy123456:
See Ayodele chukwudi, when you finished your term you are going to jail.
You are depicting your fellow countrymen as monkeys only to travel abroad and cry foul when you are called a monkey by the white foreigners. Any white man watching this your post will laugh Africa to scorn. Isn't that hypocrisy at its peak? I SMH for we Africans. We are our own problems. I blame the whites no more.
Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by Princeemmymu: 5:34am On Jul 06, 2017
247frolicboss:
The Ekiti state governor asked this question and some others on his twitter handle....

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/07/for-how-long-can-nigeria-wait-for.html

i was/use to think that nigeria has/having a constitution, but now i can see clearly dat money and power is more dan the constitution, only the poor will continue to suffer it....
Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 5:59am On Jul 06, 2017
sarrki:
By next year this fool is out of office
Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:00am On Jul 06, 2017
bashydemy:

Can you help us draft his resignation letter so Kanu can assume the position haha..
Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by louwie(m): 6:35am On Jul 06, 2017
bashydemy:

The point he raised are irrelevant going by our constitution..

Does that mean then that PMB is guilty of everything you accuse Fayose of and suffers the same leaking mouth going by our constitution ?

If yes, then Buhari also in all fairness deserves whatever name you have branded Fayose with !
Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 06, 2017
Stevebamdex:
You talk too much..!

Why do yorubas hate fayose this much
Why do Yoruba hate any Yoruba leader who stands up n speaks up against the injustices perpetuated by the north
Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by Ruggedpen: 7:03am On Jul 06, 2017
Stevebamdex:
You talk too much..!
For how long will you keep being a political tout blind by hearsay because I knew very well u are hungry, all u need is food.
Re: For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose by naijaguy123456(m): 7:15am On Jul 06, 2017
davestead:

You are depicting your fellow countrymen as monkeys only to travel abroad and cry foul when you are called a monkey by the white foreigners. Any white man watching this your post will laugh Africa to scorn. Isn't that hypocrisy at its peak? I SMH for we Africans. We are our own problems. I blame the whites no more.
I was thinking you are new to nairaland bot found out you are a real oldies. The igbo guys here do worst. When you call my elders and past leaders all kinds of names you don't expect me to be quiet. Benin stool is something you guys hold to high esteem, how would you feel when you see a post and you clan is being ridicule to nothing ? Same goes with igbo and yoruba here, they have no respect for us and we have zero respect for them too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Monguno, Kachikwu, Uguru Meet Militants In Abuja / Ali Modu Sheriff Remains PDP Chairman, Appeal Court Rules / FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.