Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) (4353 Views)

Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel / Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp / What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) by Ajasco222: 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
Runs Girls or better still Call Girls are almost everywhere. From their initial major base – Allen Avenue and Opebi, they have fanned out to everywhere there are major clubs or hang outs. They no long operate at night alone. They also run their business at day time.

They are everywhere, on social media and on the streets. They are on Oba Akran, Shoprite Ikeja, Shoprite Lekki, Fela Shrine, Egbeda, Yaba, Ojuelegba, Agege etc.

They line up the roads in these areas at night awaiting their sweet customers. But, beneath their beautiful cosmetic faces are evil intentions to exploit maximally their customers through stealing, drugging their customers and taking undue advantage of their customers’ satisfaction before vanishing into thin air.

Late last year, Imoleayo, 24 was picked up by Hassan at a hang out in Yaba for a twosome. Imole wanted N30k before surrendering herself but the customer could only pay N20k. She declined the offer but because it was late, she passed the night untouched.

Before day break, Imole had stolen Hassan’s ATM card and thereafter gleaning at his customers’ PIN while Hassan was trying to transfer N5k transport money to his friend through his online banking application.

The next day, a Saturday, Hassan started receiving the first alerts of N20k on his phone. Hassan’s ATM balance gave him out as fully loaded. Imoleayo, dashed to her boyfriend’s abode in Abeokuta and revealed what she was in possession of a loaded ATM card.

By Sunday, N700k was gone from Hassan’s account courtesy Imole’s shopping spree with her boyfriend in Abeokuta.

Also last year, Francisca at the usual inn for a treat of her man friend secretly filmed Kunle while coming out of the toilet naked. The next Kunle saw was his naked video via Franscica’s Whatsapp and a threat to expose the video through Kunle’s wife’s Facebook page.

After two days of pleading, Fransisca requested for an iphone 6 in exchange to completely destroy the video. After receiving N180k for the iphone, she promised her customer that the video had been destroyed.

Not up to a week after, Franscica threatened to expose the video again. She wanted N80k to offset the medical bills of her fibroid infected sister.

She got that again until RRS tracked her to her fiancés house in highbrow Ikeja.

Recently, Mitchel, 37, from Delta was nabbed by RRS. Her offence: she drugged her medical doctor lover in a hotel somewhere around Ojodu – Berger before eloping with her lover’s car, laptop and mobile phone.

She had perfected the vehicle’s custom papers and was on the verge of selling the car when she was pinned down in Warri, Delta State by RRS Decoy Team.

Some runs girls are Treasure Hunters. What they go after are your gold rings, neck laces, wrist watches etc.

Another dimension of runs girls crime was the angle provided recently, by an arrested Bank fraudster. Michael, an ex – banker disclosed to interrogators that, his gang work with club girls to tear out cheque leaves of the customers, which they work on the withdraw a “token of N500,000:00”.

Stories are replete of cases of runs girls exploiting their customers. There are several customers still groaning silently from loses to some of these girls.

If you have to ease yourself, please be careful not to fall into Runs Girls’ net. You might not be lucky to have her arrested. Then, you would have to groan in silence.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/runs-girls-who-steal-drug-their.html

Re: Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
shocked ZarZar, this one you leave romance come politics so hope we safe shocked ?

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) by Ajasco222: 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
shocked ZarZar, this one you leave romance come politics so hope we safe shocked ?

Optional1 told me the politics section is where all the husband material guys are at tongue
Re: Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Optional1 told me the politics section is where all the husband material guys are at tongue
Na so

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Vision 2020 is real cool

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Be careful so as not to meet old men that are in a vegetable state like bubu that can't make Aisha cum cool

Don't tell them I told you
Re: Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) by Ayloaded04: 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
Re: Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
OP just tell me the story of Hassan and Imole didn't happen last year.

Abi the daily withdrawal limit don increase ni?

How come he was debited 700k in just 3days ayam not understanding?

I smell lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
Thank God but Imoleayo is a professional runs girl,more evil runs girls await those men that don't want to be responsible for once.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) by Bekwarra(m): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
olosho lo ni parol police officer lo ni patrol
Buhari has destroyed this country.
Re: Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) by dessz(m): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
ZarZar:

lol, politics section is where all d angry dudes are at cos of a certain londoneer

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
dessz:
lol, politics section is where all d angry dudes are at cos of a certain londoneer

I like angry men grin

Lol @ the last part
Re: Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) by dessz(m): 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
ZarZar:

I like angry men grin

Lol @ the last part
but bae u strong ohh u join Nlanders for Feb and u spent almost 2 months online.what sort of husband are u finding that u haven't seen grin

Re: Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
dessz:
but bae u strong ohh u join Nlanders for Feb and u spent almost 2 months online.what sort of husband are u finding that u haven't seen grin

The kind of husband that'll keep me offline grin

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
dessz:
UDONMENIT...!! Chai..!!

Re: Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) by dessz(m): 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
whitebeard:
UDONMENIT...!!
check her dp
Re: Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) by optional1(f): 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Optional told me the politics section is where all the husband material guys are at tongue

zarzar please don't sell me oh...

I didn't mention politics section oh, cos politics section is where old men pretend to be young and they act childish more than romance section. Is Where guys are separated into tribes and you dare not support the minority group cos the majorities will chop of your head before you finish your words.. The majorities lack respects and understanding, they believe they are the only humans on earth, if you aren't for them, you are simply an enemy, they will attack you both right, left, back, front, and center still you give up...

Don't joke on politics section cos they are the set of people that never smile nor laugh..

Our suitors and husband materials are in travel, investment, business and technology section...

Run away from polititics section is never healthy for a minutes..

*unjani*

3 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
optional1:

zarzar please don't sell me oh...

I didn't mention politics section oh, cos politics section is where old men pretend to be young and they act childish more than romance section. Is Where guys are separated into tribes and you dare not support the minority group cos the majorities will chop of your head before you finish your words.. The majorities lack respects and understanding, they believe they are the only humans on earth, if you aren't for them, you are simply an enemy, they will attack you both right, left, back, front, and center still you give up...

Don't joke on politics section cos they are the set of people that never smile nor laugh..

Our suitors and husband materials are in travel, investment, business and technology section...

Run away from polititics section is never healthy for a minutes..

*unjani*

Hahaha grin

My bad, off to the sections you mentioned then wink *fingers crossed*

I'm doing OK. Wena unjani? At this rate, I may be tempted to hook you up with one of my SA brothers tongue We'll call it a cultural exchange program. You help me find a hubby on NL & I'll search my family tree for a suitable mate for you kiss Deal? That wedding must happen by fire, by force grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
ZarZar:

The kind of husband that'll keep me offline grin
To what office should I address my application letter?
Re: Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

To what office should I address my application letter?

You've already been shortlisted tongue
Re: Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
ZarZar:

You've already been shortlisted tongue
Chisos! And I did not get a notification letter. You want me to face interview panel unprepared? shocked
Re: Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Chisos! And I did not get a notification letter. You want me to face interview panel unprepared? shocked

Yeah, I wanna catch you unawares, just to see how you deal with surprises. I am a woman of many surprises after all. Never the same girl twice tongue
Re: Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) by optional1(f): 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lolz I'm super good
ZarZar:

Hahaha grin

My bad, off to the sections you mentioned then wink *fingers crossed*

I'm doing OK. Wena unjani? At this rate, I may be tempted to hook you up with one of my SA brothers tongue We'll call it a cultural exchange program. You help me find a hubby on NL & I'll search my family tree for a suitable mate for you kiss Deal? That wedding must happen by fire, by force grin

Lolz DEAL kiss

Lemme go and search for the suitable hubby for you. kiss
Re: Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
optional1:
Lolz I'm super good

Lolz DEAL kiss

Lemme go and search for the suitable hubby for you. kiss

Lol, find him fast, my eggs are turning to dust as we speak.
Re: Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah, I wanna catch you unawares, just to see how you deal with surprises. I am a woman of many surprises after all. Never the same girl twice tongue
Oh gosh, what kind of wahala is this now? I don't like surprises, I just like you. Can you just write down your wishes, let me just grant them so you can fall in love with me already? kiss After that you can be all the many girls you want to be, please cry grin
Re: Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) by optional1(f): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, find him fast, my eggs are turning to dust as we speak.

Lolz grin
Your eggs can never turn to dust when my Nigerian brothers are available to turn them to twins and triplet.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Oh gosh, what kind of wahala is this now? I don't like surprises, I just like you. Can you just write down your wishes, let me just grant them so you can fall in love with me already? kiss After that you can be all the many girls you want to be, please cry grin

tongue

You've already granted at least one of my wishes but I'm not gonna tell you what it is wink If I tell you the rest of it, my genie, I'm afraid you might dupe me by transforming into my dream man. You can't trust a man with the power to grant wishes embarassed
Re: Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
optional1:

Lolz grin
Your eggs can never turn to dust when my Nigerian brothers are available to turn them to twins and triplet.

Lol, I heard that's a Yoruba specialty. Maybe I should give worldpeace a chance to unclog my plumbing wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) by jakandeola(m): 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I heard that's a Yoruba specialty. Maybe I should give worldpeace a chance to unclog my plumbing wink
hmm
Re: Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
jakandeola:
hmm

Is it not true?
Re: Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) by jakandeola(m): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Is it not true?
is tru but I wish to b dat guy dat give u twins

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Enslaved Woman In UK Flee After Mob Attacks Their Home -pics / Face Of Uduak Frank Akpan, Killer Of Iniobong Umoren Who Went Job Hunting(photos / Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.