Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test (134376 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . / Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Ajeseg: 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
Is it everybody they called on phone will be invited for the 5 days training in Abuja? Pls ur response will be highly appreciated.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by babygirls(f): 7:50am On Sep 20, 2017
Artixmentor:

what state are you from because the three states that are on the training ground now are kwara, Adamawa & Niger.

people like me(Oyo) and some from(kaduna and co.) that join them are just supplementary list. we didn't arrive on time during our own time and we were sent back home then.

Am from ondo state, I heard it is your place of residence they are using to select and I residence in Lagos.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Artixmentor(m): 10:30am On Sep 20, 2017
babygirls:

Am from ondo state, I heard it is your place of residence they are using to select and I residence in Lagos.

babygirls
we were told that some set of pple from Lagos have bn trained. so as think you have to wait for another batch.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Artixmentor(m): 10:33am On Sep 20, 2017
Ajeseg:
Is it everybody they called on phone will be invited for the 5 days training in Abuja? Pls ur response will be highly appreciated.

I think the Ans is yes once you once you respond positively. the caller will even inform u to continue checking ur e-mail
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by babygirls(f): 7:40am On Sep 21, 2017
Artixmentor:

babygirls
we were told that some set of pple from Lagos have bn trained. so as think you have to wait for another batch.

Ok, thanks Aritxmentor. Hope there is still hope for me
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by catola(m): 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
Have anyone received training invitation this week?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by 100Th(m): 1:12am On Sep 22, 2017
technically without your nysc discharge certificate you won't be invited?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 6:59am On Sep 22, 2017
Ajeseg:
The Call is just path of the Pre-Invite ...
after the Call, You will get another formal email for the Training
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 7:00am On Sep 22, 2017
100Th:
technically without your nysc discharge certificate you won't be invited?
Basically Yes
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 7:00am On Sep 22, 2017
catola:
Have anyone received training invitation this week?
We need Response?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 7:02am On Sep 22, 2017
Artixmentor:

I think the Ans is yes once you once you respond positively. the caller will even inform u to continue checking ur e-mail
Some got the Invitation and have done there Training without Call...Only Invite Mail
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 7:06am On Sep 22, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
please How Long Will It Take To Get The Engagement Letter After The Training? Also, Were Are We Going To Collect The Engagement Letter? Finally, Were You Paid The Transport Allowance Immediately After The Training? Thanks
Engagement Letters are expected from early next Mont or thereabouts and for the Transport Allowance, I wonder what is keeping it?
Nigeria with there Corrupt Syndrome
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 7:07am On Sep 22, 2017
akot81:

Please is the invitation base on state of residence or state of origin? Thanks.
Basically, On State of Residence...
Batch by Batch it will keep rolling
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 7:11am On Sep 22, 2017
enozy:
Please house, I have been interviewed since on the 28 of August but yet to receive invitation, I reside in Edo state, is there still hope for me
Yes...
For the Sake of All...
Even if some Applicants have gone for training from your state of Residence, Don't Panic , there is still 100% hope...the training is by batches and will continue thru out this year ...
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:05am On Sep 22, 2017
goodguy4sure:
Engagement Letters are expected from early next Mont or thereabouts and for the Transport Allowance, I wonder what is keeping it?
Nigeria with there Corrupt Syndrome
i Don't Think They Are Going To Give Us Engagement Letter. We Got Deployed Yesterday To Our Respective Offices Across Edo State And We Are Resuming Fully Next Week Tuesday. My Concern Now Is, When Will They Start Paying Us Because I Don't Have Transport Presently To Be Going To My Office.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by abtel: 9:29am On Sep 22, 2017
for those that have recieved call but yet to recieve an invite mail.... you can drop your whatsapp number to be added to NTax applicants group
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by ERockson: 9:38am On Sep 22, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
i Don't Think They Are Going To Give Us Engagement Letter. We Got Deployed Yesterday To Our Respective Offices Across Edo State And We Are Resuming Fully Next Week Tuesday. My Concern Now Is, When Will They Start Paying Us Because I Don't Have Transport Presently To Be Going To My Office.

Pls which office were you posted to, is it FIRS, LG, Ministry or where?

1 Like

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2017
ERockson:

state Internal Revenue Service. They Don't Post To Ministry.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2017
ERockson:

state
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by AngryRebel: 10:06am On Sep 22, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
When were u invited for the training? I finished mine on the 15th,just want to know if we fall into d same category.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Abdul4trust1(m): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
AngryRebel:
When were u invited for the training? I finished mine on the 15th,just want to know if we fall into d same category.
i Finished Mine 15th Of This Month.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by AngryRebel: 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
i Finished Mine 15th Of This Month.
Have u been posted?when did u received d offer pls?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Abdul4trust1(m): 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
AngryRebel:
Have u been posted?when did u received d offer pls?
yesterday. The Posting Was Done At Edo State Internal Revenue Service. Have You Resume Work And Have They Been Paying You Since Last Month?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by babygirls(f): 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
abtel:
for those that have recieved call but yet to recieve an invite mail.... you can drop your whatsapp number to be added to NTax applicants group

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by ada86(f): 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Add me 08036964023
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by AngryRebel: 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
yesterday. The Posting Was Done At Edo State Internal Revenue Service. Have You Resume Work And Have They Been Paying You Since Last Month?
U mean the posting is not coming from Abuja? Am waiting to be posted. Please are we required to go to the SIRS for d posting?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Abdul4trust1(m): 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
AngryRebel:
U mean the posting is not coming from Abuja? Am waiting to be posted. Please are we required to go to the SIRS for d posting?
yes, You'll Receive A Mail To Proceed To Your State Revenue Service For Deployment.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by AngryRebel: 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
yes, You'll Receive A Mail To Proceed To Your State Revenue Service For Deployment.
OK
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Rukygbas2: 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
This will help you.. How To Configure NPower Device... A Must Read... https://naijacycle.com/configure-npower-device-internet-browsing-reinstall-npower-apps-video/

1 Like

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Osesliberty(m): 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
AngryRebel:
hello friend, please are they through with Edo for training? i received a call on the 18th of September and they said i should be checking my mail and am from Edo state
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Osesliberty(m): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
hello friend, please are they through with Edo for training? i received a call on the 18th of September and they said i should be checking my mail
AngryRebel:

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (38) (Reply)

Vacancies 5.0 / Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.