Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque (5439 Views)

Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching / Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging / MAN SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR FARTING IN MOSQUE DURING RAMADAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by ebosetaled22(m): 6:23am On Jul 06, 2017
A Pakistani judge has sentenced a man to be executed after he was expelled 17 times from 6 different mosques.

The man was sentenced for excessive farting during the period of the Ramadan reports the Islamabad Herald this week.

The Ramadan is the most important religious festival for Muslims and the judge declared that he had indisposed people of the faith and even caused 53 people at one time to leave the mosque during a prayer, a “blasphemous act” which should be punished “according to Allah’s will.”

The judge was lenient, have admitted many experts in the region, as he gave the convicted man the choice of being beheaded or stoned to death.

“The law is clear, he should be stoned to death, beheading is a very light sentence and saves him from any suffering,” protested the government prosecutor.

Deputy District Public Prosecutor (DDPP) Syed Anees Shah told reporters the accused got a "very light sentence" for the crime of blasphemy.

Muhammad Al-Wahabi, 33, suffers from chronic flatulence, “a rare medical condition” he argued in his self-defense, as no lawyer would take his case.

“No lawyer is crazy enough to bet his career on this issue. If his client his condemned, as in this case, the lawyer would face prosecution and possibly the same faith as his client” admits legal expert Andrew Jones, a Middle Eastern law expert.

Al-Wahabi did not contest the judgment and even said the judgment was fair and that he hoped Allah would be gracious enough to pardon his blasphemous actions.

Al-Wahabi also admitted that he put a tampon in his rectum several times in a desperate attempt to mask the noise and odor.

“A disgraceful and insidious act” the judge declared, visibly disgusted.

“Muslims are not allowed to insert any objects inside their anus, not even a finger, it is forbidden by the Koran,” said the judge.

“As a judge, I must set an example for other Muslims. This is clearly unacceptable under Shariah law,” he concluded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by okosodo: 6:28am On Jul 06, 2017
Mumu religion. Must every thing bring death?

6 Likes

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 06, 2017
Say what!!!

“Muslims are not allowed to insert any objects inside their anus, not even a finger, it is forbidden by the Koran,” said the judge.

Are you kidding me. Hmmmm. I comment my reserve.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by taylor88(m): 6:33am On Jul 06, 2017
jesu
Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 06, 2017
This is just sad. Some of these laws need to be challenged. Too bad noone stood by this guy

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by ebosetaled22(m): 6:51am On Jul 06, 2017
@zarzar the lawyer could face the same fate if the dared to. If Na u will u risk it
Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 06, 2017
ebosetaled22:
@zarzar the lawyer could face the same fate if the dared to. If Na u will u risk it

Yes! This is the saddest thing I've ever heard. I'm sorry but I'd speak up for him. What kind of cruel & psychopathic God are these people serving? It's really sad that some people are this blinded by religion.

3 Likes

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Lionessza(f): 6:57am On Jul 06, 2017
Wow wow wow. Smh. Religious people can be scary at times. Death sentence for farting?. LMFAO @ the judge was lenient . Wtf type of leniency be this one ? Be Stoned to death or be beheaded for farting? grin

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 06, 2017
Lionessza:
Wow wow wow. Smh. Religious people can be scary at times. Death sentence for farting?. LMFAO @ the judge was lenient . Wtf type of leniency be this one ? Be Stoned to death or be beheaded for farting? grin

Can you imagine? Sick fuckers! I feel so sorry for him. He even says it's a fair judgment. Poor guy.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by uboma(m): 7:02am On Jul 06, 2017
What a pity.
the man obviously had some health issues.
but the Sharia law failed to look into that.
The Sharia law condemned the man to death instead.

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by AngelicDamsel(f): 7:06am On Jul 06, 2017
Islamic countries never cease to amaze me!!!
Fanatics claiming to be loyalist, Their law knows no mercy................

6 Likes

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by ebosetaled22(m): 7:07am On Jul 06, 2017
@lionessza it is a great mystery how Islam is called a religion of peace. I dont understand.

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Lionessza(f): 7:07am On Jul 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Can you imagine? Sick fuckers! I feel so sorry for him. He even says it's a fair judgment. Poor guy.

This sounds like a very mean joke Trevor Noah would make. Some countries have some really sick and twisted laws , I can't belive this is acceptable. It's really sad. I wonder why there's no civil rights groups protesting for such laws to be abolished. This is just barbaric.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by OtemAtum: 7:11am On Jul 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Yes! This is the saddest thing I've ever heard. I'm sorry but I'd speak up for him. What kind of cruel & psychopathic God are these people serving? It's really sad that some people are this blinded by religion.
Yahweh did more than this in his own days. Jungle justice for Uzza just for touching an ark is even more cruel than this.
However, both Yahweh and Allah are currently in their spiritual cage where they shall remain for a thousand years.
Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Stevebamdex(m): 7:11am On Jul 06, 2017
Islam and cruelty just like butter and breadsad.
How on earth should people be killed for mere farting? You should have expelled him completely from your mosque or possibly force him out of your country.
But Would killing him solved his problem? Are they trying to work against human nature?
Fart is no respecter of any anus.
This is one of the reasons I left islam 6years ago.the religion is just too sicken to defend.sad

Btw
@OP the news you carry has no source?
This would have made fp if you tagged the source with the news..thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Lionessza(f): 7:12am On Jul 06, 2017
ebosetaled22:
@lionessza it is a great mystery how Islam is called a religion of peace. I dont understand.

I really don't understand this one myself . I mean, why take someone's life for something so petty. It's even worse coz they know he has a medical condition, even if that wasn't the case why are there such barbaric laws from a religion that is supposed to promote peace.
Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 06, 2017
Lionessza:

This sounds like a very mean joke Trevor Noah would make. Some counties have some really sick and twisted laws , I can't belive this is acceptable. It's really sad. I wonder why there's no civil rights groups protesting for such laws to be abolished. This is just barbaric.

I was wondering the same thing about civil rights groups or lawyers. For a moment this took me back to the movie Veer Zara. That Sadiki girl was a human rights lawyer for the wrongfully accused in Pakistan. You'd have thought they've learned a thing or two from that but apparently not. So sad cry

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 06, 2017
isnt this a fictional story? no major media outlet carries it.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by austin2all: 7:16am On Jul 06, 2017
if allah, who they claimed owns nature, and this man answered the call of nature (unintentionally o) and the same allah wants to kill him through his sharia for answering his call of nature, then tell me how fair the allah is.

bwt, what is allah sef. moon or what?

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 06, 2017
OtemAtum:
Yahweh did more than this in his own days. Jungle justice for Uzza just for touching an ark is even more cruel than this.
However, both Yahweh and Allah are currently in their spiritual cage where they shall remain for a thousand years.

Man, that's why I'm not buying into all this religious mumbo jumbo. I'm human 1st & there's everything wrong with killing another human over an issue that's beyond their control. Sick, sick, sick!

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by OtemAtum: 7:22am On Jul 06, 2017
austin2all:
if allah, who they claimed owns nature, and this man answered the call of nature (unintentionally o) and the same allah wants to kill him through his sharia for answering his call of nature, then tell me how fair the allah is.

bwt, what is allah sef. moon or what?

Allah and Yahweh share violence in common. Remember how Yahweh killed Uzza for touching the ark in a reflex action. If Yahweh who they claimed owns nature, and Uzza answered the call of nature(unintentionally o) and the same Yahweh killed him through holy slap for answering his call of nature, then tell me how fair the Yahweh is.

BTW, Allah and Yahweh are both bound in a spiritual cage until Africans and the whole world have widened up to know that the two evil gods are not the God Almighty who created the universe and the multiverse.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Lionessza(f): 7:23am On Jul 06, 2017
ZarZar:

I was wondering the same thing about civil rights groups or lawyers. For a moment this took me back to the movie Veer Zara. That Sadiki girl was a human rights lawyer for the wrongfully accused in Pakistan. You'd have thought they've learned a thing or two from that but apparently not. So sad cry

I don't know the movie , how long ago was it released?. What scares me about some of these "just " sentences is that even children have to be involved in the stoning embarassed. What kind of people are they going to grow up to be if they start murdering people at age 10 in the most gruesome way?. Obviously these type of societies are grooming psychopathic fuckaz who will have no problem bombing themselves or anyone next to them.

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by OtemAtum: 7:23am On Jul 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Man, that's why I'm not buying into all this religious mumbo jumbo. I'm human 1st & there's everything wrong with killing another human over an issue that's beyond their control. Sick, sick, sick!
Good one. They justify killing for simple things. Thunder fires Allah, Yahweh and other bad gods in Otem's name I pray. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 06, 2017
Lionessza:

I don't know the movie , how long ago was it released?. What scares me about some of these "just " sentences is that even children have to be involved in the stoning embarassed. What kind of people are they going to grow up to be if they start murdering people at age 10 in the most gruesome way?. Obviously these type of societies are grooming psychopathic fuckaz who will have no problem bombing themselves or anyone next to them.

The movie was released in 2004, if I'm not mistaken.

I don't even wanna imagine what goes down when they follow through with these death sentences. Only a very mentally deranged person would pick up a rock, with an intent to kill another. Don't care who they doing it for. It's wrong on all levels to anyone with a conscience. How do they live with themselves? Ugh! No wonder Janet Jackson wanted to kill herself grin They suck the life out of anything. Such a homicidal bunch of freaks!

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Collyno82(m): 7:40am On Jul 06, 2017
ebosetaled22:

A Pakistani judge has sentenced a man to be executed after he was expelled 17 times from 6 different mosques.

The man was sentenced for excessive farting during the period of the Ramadan reports the Islamabad Herald this week.

The Ramadan is the most important religious festival for Muslims and the judge declared that he had indisposed people of the faith and even caused 53 people at one time to leave the mosque during a prayer, a “blasphemous act” which should be punished “according to Allah’s will.”

The judge was lenient, have admitted many experts in the region, as he gave the convicted man the choice of being beheaded or stoned to death.

“The law is clear, he should be stoned to death, beheading is a very light sentence and saves him from any suffering,” protested the government prosecutor.

Deputy District Public Prosecutor (DDPP) Syed Anees Shah told reporters the accused got a "very light sentence" for the crime of blasphemy.

Muhammad Al-Wahabi, 33, suffers from chronic flatulence, “a rare medical condition” he argued in his self-defense, as no lawyer would take his case.

“No lawyer is crazy enough to bet his career on this issue. If his client his condemned, as in this case, the lawyer would face prosecution and possibly the same faith as his client” admits legal expert Andrew Jones, a Middle Eastern law expert.

Al-Wahabi did not contest the judgment and even said the judgment was fair and that he hoped Allah would be gracious enough to pardon his blasphemous actions.

Al-Wahabi also admitted that he put a tampon in his rectum several times in a desperate attempt to mask the noise and odor.

“A disgraceful and insidious act” the judge declared, visibly disgusted.

“As a judge, I must set an example for other Muslims. This is clearly unacceptable under Shariah law,” he concluded.

and u believed him

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Epositive(m): 7:41am On Jul 06, 2017
me wey get running stomach now nko? angry cheesy
Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Collyno82(m): 7:44am On Jul 06, 2017
OtemAtum:

Good one. They justify killing for simple things. Thunder fires Allah, Yahweh and other bad gods in Otem's name I pray. cheesy
u don't even have a name. u were given a name in ur ignorance
Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Collyno82(m): 7:48am On Jul 06, 2017
OtemAtum:

Allah and Yahweh share violence in common. Remember how Yahweh killed Uzza for touching the ark in a reflex action. If Yahweh who they claimed owns nature, and Uzza answered the call of nature(unintentionally o) and the same Yahweh killed him through holy slap for answering his call of nature, then tell me how fair the Yahweh is.

BTW, Allah and Yahweh are both bound in a spiritual cage until Africans and the whole world have widened up to know that the two evil gods are not the God Almighty who created the universe and the multiverse.
then tell me who created the universe? I want to no n probably follow him
Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by hopefulLandlord: 7:50am On Jul 06, 2017
A rug rider crawls into a cave in the 7th Century CE, the Angel Gabriel appears out of nowhere and whispers words of profound wisdom to the rider. Gabriel's whisperings are then somehow documented by the rider for all Eternity as the Words of God for the future benefit of Mankind. Fast forward to the 20th century CE. Erwin Schrodinger picks up his pencil and proceeds to write out the Wave Equation of the Universe which replaces the role of Newton's laws and conservation of energy in classical mechanics. It is an equation in terms of a wave function which predicts analytically and precisely the probability of events to within an accuracy of 10-decimal places. Why does anyone in the 21st century CE, astonishingly, still give any credence to the writings of a delusional 7th century ignorant goat herder who claimed an angel spoke to him in a cave? Apparently there are still approximately 1.5-billion or more Neanderthals out there who still "believe". Beats me!!!

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Lionessza(f): 7:56am On Jul 06, 2017
ZarZar:

The movie was released in 2004, if I'm not mistaken.

I don't even wanna imagine what goes down when they follow through with these death sentences. Only a very mentally deranged person would pick up a rock, with an intent to kill another. Don't care who they doing it for. It's wrong on all levels to anyone with a conscience. How do they live with themselves? Ugh! No wonder Janet Jackson wanted to kill herself grin Such a homicidal bunch of freaks!

The thought scares me too. There are some places I would never think of visiting , especially when you see laws like this one. And the thought of walking around people who think this is normal? No thank you. I really think there must be a lot of brainwashing from birth, so by the time you're a teen you will be looking forward with excitement for any stoning ceremony in your hood.

Lol, what does Janet Jackson have to do with this ?
Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 06, 2017
Lionessza:

The thought scares me too. There are some place I would never think of visiting , especially when you see laws like this one. And the thought of walking around people who think this is normal? No thank you. I really think there must a lot of brainwashing from birth, so by the time you're a teen you will be looking forward to with excitement for any stoning ceremony in your hood.

Lol, what does Janet Jackson have to do with this ?

Janet Jackson converted to Islam, when she married the rich Arab guy. She's probably seen or heard way too many horror stories over there in the palace.

Girl, I heard in Saudi, especially, they stone you to death just by showing an ankle if you're a woman.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by oaroloye(m): 8:29am On Jul 06, 2017
MISHIGAS!

Clearly, this man has some Gastro-Intestinal Issue, for which he need TREATMENT, not PUNISHMENT! Certainly not EXECUTION.

This is my field of work specifically; the man is probably infested with WORMS. If it were PROTOZOA- as in AMOBIASIS or GIARDIAISIS, or HOOKWORMS, he should have been passing blood, which would alert him as to what was really going on.

Since that did not happen, I suspect ROUNDWORMS.

Why was he not tested for this?

What if it became an EPIDEMIC?

Would they execute the whole MOSQUE?

Sanctity is valuable, but this is plain BARBARITY!

Why not just BAN him from entering the Mosque?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit / How To Brainwash The Christian Way. / 33 Degree Freemason Shaquille O'neal Admits Earth Is Flat- Ki Ogboni!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.