Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Which Bank Sells Gce Form In Ikorodu? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Bank Sells Gce Form In Ikorodu? (591 Views)

See The Cost Of Obtaining JAMB Form In 1982(pic) / Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) / Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Bank Sells Gce Form In Ikorodu? by DammyBae(f): 8:55am On Jul 06, 2017
I reside in ikorodu here,been trying to purchase the gce form for my little brother,been to all the banks in ikorodu garage but they all said it's not available.Whereas registration is going to end July 28. Please can you be of help nairalanders maybe you have anyone who has purchased in any of the banks..Thanks in advance��.
Re: Which Bank Sells Gce Form In Ikorodu? by ENGBOS(m): 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
me too,but it now closes on the 13th of january

(1) (Reply)

Best Things To Do To While A Way Time Or When Bored. / Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World / At Last? 1+1=3, Finally Proved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.