Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) (25882 Views)

New Look Of Public Schools In Borno State / Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction / JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by MissEdified(f): 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
The struggle to buy JAMB form in Maiduguri the Borno state capital.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/photos-struggle-to-buy-jamb-form-in.html

2 Likes

Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by MissEdified(f): 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2017

Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by Tunami(m): 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ok.
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by ITbomb(m): 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
Dem still plenty like this for Borno state.
In Mama Peace voice "who has Boko Haram been killing?"

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
Maybe in 10-15yrs to come, we would have less barbaric news emanating from that part of the country grin

1 Like

Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by EXLOVER(m): 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
What I'm reading is different, but what my mind is reading right now is HERDSMEN BUYING JAMB FORM

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by slawomir: 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
ok
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
The slay queens won't post this on Facebook and Instagram.
Slay ko Tear Tear ni angry

1 Like

Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Good old JAMB

I wrote that horrible exam back in the nineties. My subject combo was physics, biology, chemistry, with English(compulsory). My main issue was physics. I even had to start going for extra lessons in answering JAMB physics past papers(yes I did! ).

In the run up to the exam, I personally thought I would fail, or at worse not get a high mark. And that physics just kept on bothering me all the time.

So I read, and then the D-Day....and I went in, wrote the exam, and walked out. To cut a long story short...I passed, and physics was the my highest scoring science subject.(I also passed physics at WAEC too....upon all my fear, fear.).

And I did it with no/zero/nada expo/ecomog/leaks. (Yes, expo was flowing, my mum even knew where it was flowing, but she refused to tell me. Wicked woman grin)

To anyone writing JAMB, don't fear the exam. Don't fear failure. It is just an exam, not the all decider about your life...which is you and God. And remember, that no matter the result...life goes on. There will be bigger tests to come after JAMB. This is just a stepping stone.

And do not cheat or use expo. Because this exam too is part of your training ....for life where you will have to use your reasoning power to sort out problems. By cheating, you are destroying any chance to develop that power.

Good luck

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by Inspectorsuga(m): 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Wow Maiduguri still get plenty people reach like this... Uncle bubu ur boko boys are not doing well these days...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by nairalandfreak(m): 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Thought it was meant to be online
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by Durosure(m): 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Thank God
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Jamb again??

Old as man.., jamb that time sha.. grin
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by waterhouse071(m): 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
The struggle to make it in life just begins
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
Noted.
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by eph123(f): 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
At least they want to go to school. This country though, they make everything damn difficult.
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by vizkiz: 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
Struggle to buy forms

Struggle to gain admission

Struggle to attend lectures comfortably

Struggle to pay school fees

Struggle to graduate with wicked and corrupt lecturers

Struggle to serve your fatherland in poor states even when your "alawee" isn't coming regularly

Struggle to get your BSc certificate

Then

Struggle to get a job

An average Nigerian is born to struggle. Why?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
E don reach like this?
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by dhamstar(m): 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
just because dey wan enter glorified secondary schools called university

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by Donbabaj: 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
Did I hear u say Borno? Lol cheesy The Aboki people don dey wise up sha! I initially thought they were against Western Education.

3 Likes

Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by banero(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] jamb going back to stone age
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
Don't tell me those are Aboki people purchasing JAMB form? cheesy
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
impressive......aboki na

Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by loomer: 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
Giant of Africa
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by Jarus(m): 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
Boko Halal

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by Lyord56(m): 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
No hope found ...
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
At d sight of d Angel of Death, the Angel of sickness must relinquish n disappear, cos he knows the Angel of death is the Solution to the mystery called Life

1 Like

Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Wow...nice development
They are easily given admission o
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by maxwelloweezy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
Jambites dey para
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by Yseone(m): 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nigeria educational system doesn't worth the struggle bikonu
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by obafemee80(m): 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
What a Country!
You struggle to buy jamb form
You struggle to read(NEPA wahala)
You struggle to get jamb centre
No guaranty of passing
After passing ur jamb,you pray to get admission,even after scoring above pass mark
University strike still dey o
After graduation you get posted to an alien place for NYSC
Finally,you struggle to get job
God save us... grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students / Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. / Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.