Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Who Is Maintaining The ATM CARD? Is It The Holder Or The Bank ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Is Maintaining The ATM CARD? Is It The Holder Or The Bank ? (833 Views)

Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning / Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Maintaining The ATM CARD? Is It The Holder Or The Bank ? by Hollawayn05(m): 9:07am On Jul 06, 2017
This recent decision by Banks to charge the customer on Maintenance of their OWN card, Kept and Maintained by the Holder, till now i dont seems to understand the use of word "MAINTENANCE"
All am sur eof is that this banks are just using various means to RUB us off our hard earn money and it so unfair,
for people like Me using many banks for saving and transaction, i think i just have to disposed and block some of my card and also am stopping my sms notification, cos my Mail should do better ..

Whats ur take on this YEYE Development ?

cc mynd44

Re: Who Is Maintaining The ATM CARD? Is It The Holder Or The Bank ? by davidodiba(m): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2017
I have waited patiently for a reasonable fellow to bring up this and here is one at last....
I think it is purely barbaric for the banking system to be extracting from so called customers all in the name of maintenance fees.
Re: Who Is Maintaining The ATM CARD? Is It The Holder Or The Bank ? by Hollawayn05(m): 9:34am On Jul 06, 2017
davidodiba:
I have waited patiently for a reasonable fellow to bring up this and here is one at last....
I think it is purely barbaric for the banking system to be extracting from so called customers all in the name of maintenance fees.

funny enough, i lost my VERge card from 1st bank and i went der to report and requested for anoda MAster card,
now am charged for the verge and master card which sUMS 100 Naira a month..
Just Imagine
Re: Who Is Maintaining The ATM CARD? Is It The Holder Or The Bank ? by engrMikemd(m): 9:34am On Jul 06, 2017
just laminate the damn debit card, which maintenance pass this

1 Like

Re: Who Is Maintaining The ATM CARD? Is It The Holder Or The Bank ? by Hollawayn05(m): 9:37am On Jul 06, 2017
engrMikemd:
just laminate the damn debit card, which maintenance pass this

lol
so how will somebori withdraw cash?
Re: Who Is Maintaining The ATM CARD? Is It The Holder Or The Bank ? by SweetJoystick(m): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2017
Anything to make money, the executives and non executives needs to continue their flamboyant life style.
Re: Who Is Maintaining The ATM CARD? Is It The Holder Or The Bank ? by Hollawayn05(m): 9:42am On Jul 06, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Anything to make money, the executives and non executives needs to continue their flamboyant life style.
they are just bunch of Robbers
Re: Who Is Maintaining The ATM CARD? Is It The Holder Or The Bank ? by Antina(f): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2017
davidodiba:

Was N100 which is deducted at the end of the year was fairly ok. I don't know why banks decided to be extorting we customers. Funny enough I have 3 ATM cards which I don't use frequently except 1 of the cards, it means they will be deducting 150 per month. I will have to discontinue 1 at least.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Maintaining The ATM CARD? Is It The Holder Or The Bank ? by Ayemileto(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2017
Well, I' also considering blocking SMS, plus i've not used my card for over a month now, so no maintenance fee.
Re: Who Is Maintaining The ATM CARD? Is It The Holder Or The Bank ? by Hollawayn05(m): 11:29am On Jul 06, 2017
Ayemileto:
Well, I' also considering blocking SMS, plus i've not used my card for over a month now, so no maintenance fee.
are you sure? cos it seems either it is used or not the maintenance fee still pops in
Re: Who Is Maintaining The ATM CARD? Is It The Holder Or The Bank ? by Ayemileto(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hollawayn05:

are you sure? cos it seems either it is used or not the maintenance fee still pops in

i'm not sure. but they are yet to charge me for June.
Re: Who Is Maintaining The ATM CARD? Is It The Holder Or The Bank ? by Hollawayn05(m): 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ayemileto:

i'm not sure. but they are yet to charge me for June.

sure they will, dey dint send me an sms notification on the but i say d deduction in my mobile app
Re: Who Is Maintaining The ATM CARD? Is It The Holder Or The Bank ? by mayorkyzo: 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
Most banks are just executive criminals...all they think about is how to extort the little money we have...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Check Stock Paper / If You Had A Chance To Be A CEO For The Day, Which Company Would You Choose / Let's Promote Your Business Online Using Digital Marketing Techniques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.