Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido (36240 Views)

Davido Resurrects Beef Again As He Shades Wizkid over 2019 election / Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by abbey621(m): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2017
Joblessness fall on you!
Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 06, 2017
LordBaelish:

It's a public forum madam president... kids of these days sha.. SMH
Okay it's a public forum and I posted my comment. Why say that I'm acting important when nothing i said suggested such? Just state your opinion and let me be . Mtschew

2 Likes

Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by Olukologia(m): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2017
Attention seeker
Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by Nathaniel79(m): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2017
Beef is good for the industry... "are you not entertained?!" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by talk2saintify(m): 11:14am On Jul 06, 2017
TCHEW EXPLAIN TO ME AW HE SHADE WHIZKID NAW

STUPID BLOGGERS

CAUSING COMMOTIONS EVERYWHERE
Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by NicoBaba(m): 11:15am On Jul 06, 2017
I sense painment in tekno's tweet.. oh... he lost d BET awards to wizkid... egbon techno u can't win international with ur if u like to watch movie na me get shoprite lyrics........
Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by Kingblingz(m): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2017
This wan wey be say all him music na flash them store them too dey follow shade abi? No go release album dey dere dey chuck mouth for wetin no concern u... Mugu
Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by queenitee(f): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2017
MrMcJay:
Tecno is not smart. He should know the fights to join and the fights to just sit out.

This is not his fight.
God bless you, I used like and respect the dude before but this thing he did doesn't make any sense. Ode this isn't his fight. He should know both wizkid and Davido ain't his mate in the industry, he should just stfu. Even Olamide never talk what is he now feeling like? He still need to learn from Kiss Daniel(I love that dude like anything. Always in his own lane ni)

1 Like

Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 06, 2017
Publicity stunt!!! Rubbish
Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by Yemike(m): 11:17am On Jul 06, 2017
I'm beginning to dislike this tekno nigga. I hate nigga's that ain't got brain.
Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by femi4: 11:17am On Jul 06, 2017
trustyshoess:

Lol where did I state that i was important? This topic was posted so that people could state their thoughts and opinions on the matter. I wasn't talking to you, so please don't quote me again. undecided
Have a great day
Not every mention deserved reply

2 Likes

Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 06, 2017
I stand with tekno
Una weh deh condemn am
Go do hiv test b4
HIV fall on u oo
Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 06, 2017
femi4:
Not every mention deserved reply
You're right. Thanks smiley
Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by wellmax(m): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2017
Minding your own business requires no capital.
Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 06, 2017
LordBaelish:
is it me or is anyone tired of the whole "fall on you" joke?

Techno should just respect himself by the way.. Arsenal and Chelsea be rivals na where West Ham wan show face..
Sense fall on you sir
Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by Marvidris(f): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2017
tongue
Rapsainot:
grin
Wen infinix is in phase, wot will gionee b doin?[color=#770077]
Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by wildchild1: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2017
True talk

Check my signature for 2017/2018 club Jerseys and Confederation Cup countries jersey
Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by Mayydayy(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2017
The rate at which this two are BABYMAMARISING .I think Tekno is right
Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by ITCareer14: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2017
Need a spectacular business website to showcase your products or services?
Let the webgurus work for you!! Get in touch today and become the proud owner of a fantastic e-commerce website

Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by PalmchatApp: 11:35am On Jul 06, 2017
lol the battle is of the lord
MrMcJay:
Tecno is not smart. He should know the fights to join and the fights to just sit out.

This is not his fight.
Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by Mightyraw(m): 11:53am On Jul 06, 2017
trustyshoess:
I actually like him and his music. But he's starting to show he's just as childish as the rest of them. *rolls eyes*
am confused oo

Is ur monica trusty shoess or should just take it as
trusty hoess
Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by LordBaelish: 11:56am On Jul 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Sense fall on you sir
You've been noticed.. run along
Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mightyraw:
am confused oo

Is ur monica trusty shoess or should just take it as
trusty hoess
cheesy grin grin
It's trusty shoes and it's meant to sound like "Trust Issues"
Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by Mightyraw(m): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
trustyshoess:

cheesy grin grin
It's trusty shoes and it's meant to sound like "Trust Issues"
U can trust my dirty mind
I read it as trustys hoess on my first attempt cheesy

cheesy
If I may ask,
Why do you have trust issues?
Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mightyraw:

U can trust my dirty mind
I read it as trustys hoess on my first attempt cheesy

cheesy
If I may ask,
Why do you have trust issues?
I've learnt the hard way, many many times that I can't trust anyone. One minute it's all bliss, next minute, they've done a 360
Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by GeniusDavid(m): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Wizkid called Tekno a duck grin
Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by Mightyraw(m): 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
trustyshoess:

I've learnt the hard way, many many times that I can't trust anyone. One minute it's all bliss, next minute, they've done a 360
they have done a 360

Why not use a singular pronoun
Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by AuroraB(f): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
trustyshoess:

Lol where did I state that i was important? This topic was posted so that people could state their thoughts and opinions on the matter. I wasn't talking to you, so please don't quote me again. undecided
Have a great day
Babe, check your signature again, he might be one of 'em boiz wink
Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by obiezed: 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
trustyshoess:

You mean a 180,if they do 360,then they are still with you,say hi to Trusty for me,lol.
Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
obiezed:

You mean a 180,if they do 360,then they are still with you,say hi to Trusty for me,lol.
Lool u get what I mean

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai / Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.