Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido (36343 Views)

Davido Resurrects Beef Again As He Shades Wizkid over 2019 election / Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
AuroraB:
Babe, check your signature again, he might be one of 'em boiz wink
You're so right cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by iamtardey: 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
so?
Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by Agadaobo(m): 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
Alhaji Tekno is just trying to pour his anger out, I guess it was because he lose the bet award to Wizkid, Now dey will pour the whole anger on his head sorry Alhaji Tekno in advance cause they are definitely coming for you.
Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by Nature223: 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
nice one . he think say na only him grown from street. tell him u are the street . we no dey carry last.
Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by GOFRONT(m): 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
It seem y'all wonna derail d topic of dis Thread......fact is dis dudes need go do d test...they hav bleep alotta Hoes home and abroad....
Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by def111(m): 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
Tekno dey vex for WizKid because of BET award...
Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by Ohamzee: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
LordBaelish:
is it me or is anyone tired of the whole "fall on you" joke?

Techno should just respect himself by the way.. Arsenal and Chelsea be rivals na where West Ham wan show face..
Just when i thought it was only me.
Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
e be like say techno never know him mate for the industry. korede bello, lilkesh, reekado banks, mr eazi, adekunle gold pass am for music well well.

1 Like

Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by haykes(m): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
Tekno are u maaaad dis 1 na music competition who invite u self
Re: Tekno: "You Need To Go For HIV Tests" - Singer Shades Wizkid, Davido by deebrain(m): 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
Tekno, epic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biodun Fabunmi Of Okemesi Ekiti, Is Dead / I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? / P’square,Wizkid,Tiwa,Don Jazzy,Timaya,Others At Mavin Concert 2015(Video & Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.