Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Throwback Video: Nnamdi Clamoured For Unity Of Nigeria In 2012 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Video: Nnamdi Clamoured For Unity Of Nigeria In 2012 (657 Views)

Sowore Calling For A Revolution In Nigeria In 2012 (Throwback Video) / Nigerians Clamoured For My Second Coming-buhari / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Video: Nnamdi Clamoured For Unity Of Nigeria In 2012 by Ovokoo: 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu who has been clamoring for a separatist state of Biafra is seen preaching unity in Nigeria as back as 2012 in London. What really changed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjzcI9MUm4A

View Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/throwback-video-nnamdi-kanu-clamours-nigerian-unity-2012/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: Throwback Video: Nnamdi Clamoured For Unity Of Nigeria In 2012 by MirJay: 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
undecided. I have been saying it time without number that this man is a fraudster.

Umunne m biko, you all should stop following this 419 very soon u will see that he will contest a position in his said Zoo.

If Biafara is to come it will surely come but not via this thief.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video: Nnamdi Clamoured For Unity Of Nigeria In 2012 by attackgat: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ovokoo:
IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu who has been clamoring for a separatist state of Biafra is seen preaching unity in Nigeria as back as 2012 in London. What really changed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjzcI9MUm4A

View Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/throwback-video-nnamdi-kanu-clamours-nigerian-unity-2012/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

What is the point of this? Dont you know that even Ojukwu once believed in Nigeria?

Besides, Kanu never called for the unity of Nigeria in the video. What he said was that Boko Haram can tear the country apart, which it eventually did.
Re: Throwback Video: Nnamdi Clamoured For Unity Of Nigeria In 2012 by zomby(m): 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu = A Lazy Fraudster

It is obvious that at this point, the Igbos are not only hopeless, but also very desperate...therefore, any goes. But I predict that with time the Igbos will stop following this lazy/ jobless f00l.

Nnamdi or whatever he's called, reminds me of another fraudster that wants to milk our defective system and ride on the backs of the backward thinking Nigerians (which are not more than 3% of the entire Nigerian population).

His mission makes no sense and will fail...With time, this dude will disappear and find himself a job.

Mark it down.
Re: Throwback Video: Nnamdi Clamoured For Unity Of Nigeria In 2012 by Ovokoo: 11:57am On Jul 22, 2017
attackgat:

What is the point of this? Dont you know that even Ojukwu once believed in Nigeria?

Besides, Kanu never called for the unity of Nigeria in the video. What he said was that Boko Haram can tear the country apart, which it eventually did.
At least he was at a point supporting One Nigeria.
Re: Throwback Video: Nnamdi Clamoured For Unity Of Nigeria In 2012 by Okoroawusa: 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is dead.
Re: Throwback Video: Nnamdi Clamoured For Unity Of Nigeria In 2012 by GuyWise(m): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
For those of you hating Kanu you don't know that the more you hate him the more we love and cherish him because igbos hate those that hate what they cherish
Re: Throwback Video: Nnamdi Clamoured For Unity Of Nigeria In 2012 by enigma3000: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
"It is only fool that does not change his mind" Olusegun Obasanjo.. 2015
Re: Throwback Video: Nnamdi Clamoured For Unity Of Nigeria In 2012 by amjoseph19: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
Look at me here, I was once an APC supported when the came out new. I voted for APC in anambra 2013 Election. If Ngige hard won, It would have been one of my greatest regret. Thank God they didn't.

Change is a constant thing, It is a result of reason. So bad zombies can't reason.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Newspapers: Today's The Punch Newspaper Headlines [31 July, 2017]. / It Is Not Igbo For Nnamdi Kanu To Call His Igbo Critics Pigs / Ozubulu Massacre And The Unanswered Questions. By Charles Ogbu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.