Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Biafra: Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not "Singing Nigerian Anthem" Up Till Now? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not "Singing Nigerian Anthem" Up Till Now? (1744 Views)

US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) / Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? / Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not "Singing Nigerian Anthem" Up Till Now? by 61Penguins: 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Why do zoogerians like shifting goal post? grin
I was just going through some old threads when I saw dis comment grin cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not "Singing Nigerian Anthem" Up Till Now? by whitebeard(m): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
sad and when u dont get Biafra, we would do likewise, join the revolution
Re: Biafra: Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not "Singing Nigerian Anthem" Up Till Now? by attackgat: 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nigerians are a set of people who dont believe in anything except their pockets. Nigerians arw not used to coming across men of conviction who hold on to their beliefs.

Many Nigerians thought that when Kanu was arrested, he would be roughandled in detention, treated badly, given 'watery beans', brought to court in handcuffs and this would make Kanu forget everything about Biafra

They were quite shocked when Kanu refused to be cowed down. They saw a defiant Kanu standing tall no matter what he faced. And when Kanu was released, they thought Kanu would be cowed by the bail conditions, again Kanu threw the useless bail condition into the bin and stood up for his beliefs.

Nigerians have rarely seen a character like Kanu and they are at loss at what do to the man to break him.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not "Singing Nigerian Anthem" Up Till Now? by ShootToKill: 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
Maybe we should ask Allah Subudullahi why he refused to make Kanu sing the national anthem after countless prayers to him by Ewedu and gworo muslims.

grin grin

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not "Singing Nigerian Anthem" Up Till Now? by Igboesika: 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
KANU's tenacity shows that he's going somewhere.

God bless Kanu.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not "Singing Nigerian Anthem" Up Till Now? by Ogbuefi2020: 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
afonjas think everybody is a coward like them

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not "Singing Nigerian Anthem" Up Till Now? by whitebeard(m): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
conductor6:

Any update on Abiola? Has he been released from prison? cheesy
yes has been released and he is dead..!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not "Singing Nigerian Anthem" Up Till Now? by 61Penguins: 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
whitebeard:
sad and when u dont get Biafra, we would do likewise, join the revolution
Mr. Amalarudeen, I tot kanu was a coward hiding in the UK and would never have mind to step into Nigeria and preach Biafra?

you too don shift goal post? grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not "Singing Nigerian Anthem" Up Till Now? by chibabe259(f): 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
attackgat:
Nigerians are a set of people who dont believe in anything except their pockets. Nigerians arw not used to coming across men of conviction who hold on to their beliefs.

Many Nigerians thought that when Kanu was arrested, he would be roughandled in detention, treated badly, given 'watery beans', brought to court in handcuffs and this would make Kanu forget everything about Biafra

They were quite shocked when Kanu refused to be cowed down. They saw a defiant Kanu standing tall no matter what he faced. And when Kanu was released, they thought Kanu would be cowed by the bail conditions, again Kanu threw the useless bail condition into the bin and stood up for his beliefs.

Nigerians have rarely seen a character like Kanu and they are at loss at what do to the man to break him.

It is unfortunate that some Nigerians thinks that Kanu is a coward. To such people, I challenge them to bring the best brain in Nigeria to debate with Kanu live on national TV and see if such person won't be disgraced with facts.

I have stayed with Kanu here in London and I can tell you that he is over loaded.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not "Singing Nigerian Anthem" Up Till Now? by conductor6: 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
whitebeard:
yes has been released and he is dead..!
Released or flogged to death? Awolowlo's free education must have gone to waste on your head cheesy grin

15 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not "Singing Nigerian Anthem" Up Till Now? by 61Penguins: 9:59am On Jul 07, 2017
grin igboesika I want to hear ur comment

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not "Singing Nigerian Anthem" Up Till Now? by Igboesika: 10:04am On Jul 07, 2017
61Penguins:
grin igboesika I want to hear ur comment
Check,I was the fourth person that commented.
I won't be surprised if skull miners shift the goal post on Children of God's independence day.

Terrible people.

11 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not "Singing Nigerian Anthem" Up Till Now? by Tkester: 10:26am On Jul 07, 2017
Igboesika:

KANU's tenacity shows that he's going somewhere.

God bless Kanu.

This is purely the reason why Biafra will come through Nnamdi Kanu. I saw that tenacity in him, the first day I listened to his RB broadcast. You see, we in this part of the world don't understand what determination and perseverance means, like NK will always say to a black man everything is money.

11 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not "Singing Nigerian Anthem" Up Till Now? by Tkester: 10:27am On Jul 07, 2017
Cc Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove, Seun, honestly this deserves front page.
Re: Biafra: Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not "Singing Nigerian Anthem" Up Till Now? by Tkester: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is surely going places. I've no iota of doubt that he will achieve his aim - which is the restoration of the sovereign state of Biafra!

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not "Singing Nigerian Anthem" Up Till Now? by zooster: 11:04am On Jul 07, 2017
And yet I hv not seen Nobody and JayJohnson on this thread to clarify on why NK is yet to make Nigeria's national anthem a song, always on his lips. It will never be well with them if they avoid this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not "Singing Nigerian Anthem" Up Till Now? by BiafranPrince: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is not like a typical black man whose whole existence is on how to oil his stomach for the daym
They lack integrity.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not "Singing Nigerian Anthem" Up Till Now? by Tkester: 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
Cc
Re: Biafra: Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not "Singing Nigerian Anthem" Up Till Now? by BabaRamotu1988: 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
grin

sarrki where are you come and shift goal post like typical gbegiri grinder grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not "Singing Nigerian Anthem" Up Till Now? by brown3: 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
conductor6:

Released or flogged to death? Awolowlo's free education must have gone to waste on your head cheesy grin
oboy u bad oo. u wan break my ribs with laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not "Singing Nigerian Anthem" Up Till Now? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
zooster:
And yet I hv not seen Nobody and JayJohnson on this thread to clarify on why NK is yet to make Nigeria's national anthem a song, always on his lips. It will never be well with them if they avoid this thread.

What is this thing saying
Re: Biafra: Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not "Singing Nigerian Anthem" Up Till Now? by Uchexxy(m): 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
JayJohnson:

What is this thing saying
oga, he is asking u why NK isnt singing the nigerian anthem like u claimed he would, one year ago.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not "Singing Nigerian Anthem" Up Till Now? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
When buhari captures KANU

Re: Biafra: Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not "Singing Nigerian Anthem" Up Till Now? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
conductor6:

Over syllabus ur frustration blinded and clouded ur brain to the extend of knowing there was an omission in the statement,I salute ur boring life

Re: Biafra: Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not "Singing Nigerian Anthem" Up Till Now? by CrtlAltDel: 11:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
61Penguins:
Why do zoogerians like shifting goal post? grin
I was just going through some old threads when I saw dis comment grin cheesy
Dont worry, few weeks from now the world will know who is shifting goal post…. Your thread will also be resurrected after the court case grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

FLOOD: Texas VS Benue; Evidence Of Good Governance / Throw Back Gov Fashola And Osinbajo / Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.