Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Fashola May Move Over To Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola May Move Over To Pdp (1140 Views)

Gov.fashola May Decamp From APC! / Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend / Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola May Move Over To Pdp by Depilot(m): 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2010
It is obvious that Tinunbu and Fashola are currently not the best friends. I heard that Fashola may end up moving to a new party (PDP). This has not been confirmed.
Re: Fashola May Move Over To Pdp by babapupa: 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2010
Depilot:

It is obvious that Tinunbu and Fashola are currently not the best friends. I heard that Fashola may end up moving to a new party (PDP). This has not been confirmed.

Then why bother us with it?
Re: Fashola May Move Over To Pdp by Oba234: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2010
lie
Re: Fashola May Move Over To Pdp by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2010
By all means Fashola is welcome to the mainstream.

PDP is quietly rebuilding itself and its reputation
Re: Fashola May Move Over To Pdp by blacksta(m): 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2010
Fashola has a far more realistic chance of becoming president if he moves to PDP than remain in the AC --- fact.
Re: Fashola May Move Over To Pdp by metalgong5(m): 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2010
mikeansy:

You and your PDP!!
Lagos state might be a good place for PDP to test their rebuit reputation, not my Anambra state.
Re: Fashola May Move Over To Pdp by OAM4J: 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2010
BRF can join any other party but PDP. PDP is currently a disappointment, especially with the way they are handling Yaradua issue.
Re: Fashola May Move Over To Pdp by sjeezy8: 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2010
If fashola deflects I see Ribadu and Fashola on the PDP ticket for 2011.
If it happens Tinubu sure knows how to bleep up something thats going good.

Pedro deflected, Williams deflected, Agbaje also so . . . one can never say never.
Re: Fashola May Move Over To Pdp by desgiezd(m): 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2010
This quarrel, though highly disappointing and totally unnecessary. However, if it becomes necessary for Fashola
to pursue his political career elsewhere, It would be better to move to a party like DPA or Labour Party. Moving
to PDP would have him thoroughly messed up if not killed outrightly. PDP is not good for anybody.
Re: Fashola May Move Over To Pdp by SapeleGuy: 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2010
^^^ good point, PDP is cancerous.

Sjeezy8- that your vision may be deflected as Ribadu may have to serve some jail time.
Re: Fashola May Move Over To Pdp by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2010
Let's wait for fashola to make his intention public until then i consider this crap as a first class lie
Re: Fashola May Move Over To Pdp by rebranded(m): 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2010
mikeansy:

You mean to be more corrupt and destroy anyone doing good
Re: Fashola May Move Over To Pdp by tayo4lif: 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2010
do you think fashola is that stupid.
Re: Fashola May Move Over To Pdp by Depilot(m): 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2010
The sweet/bitter friendship between Tinunbu (a thief) and Fashola makes me want to question what exactly is behind all the noise Fashola has been making over the years. Is Fashola real or he's just another smart politician? My father's adage says "show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are".
Re: Fashola May Move Over To Pdp by lannre(m): 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2010
Depilot:

The sweet/bitter friendship between Tinunbu (a thief) and Fashola makes me want to question what exactly is behind all the noise Fashola has been making over the years. Is Fashola real or he's just another smart politician? My father's adage says "show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are".

Food for thought,how did he become the Governor ?
Re: Fashola May Move Over To Pdp by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2010
Depilot:

This is what I keep saying and people tend to ignore this fact. Those credible men who will redeem Nigeria will have to ride on the back of the guys we call thieves. Unfortunately our systems and institutions are not strong enough to support the kind of politics where before getting anywhere you begin to choose who to associate with and who not.

Gani Fawenhinmi, Pat Utomi, and co did not get anywhere because of this simple fact.
Re: Fashola May Move Over To Pdp by Depilot(m): 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2010
Answer to your question:
Fashola became the governor because Obanikoro was a silly man. He kept a good percentage of the money that was given to him to be used to win the election. Tinunbu on the other hand paid off the decision makers. He did everything to make Fashola the next governor of Lagos state.In short, which ever way you want to look at it, it is clear to many in Nigeria that Fashola is simply one of them.They are all connected to one another; their children are friends.
Re: Fashola May Move Over To Pdp by edoyad(m): 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2010
Depilot are you friends with them too ? You speak like you have insiders info.
Re: Fashola May Move Over To Pdp by Depilot(m): 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2010
Fact: Fashola is now desperately seeking the help of the same people he has stepped on in the past, to fight tinunbu. It is very scary because tinunbu's boys may be able to pull it through.
Eko oni baje!
Re: Fashola May Move Over To Pdp by desgiezd(m): 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2010
Depilot:

Fact: Fashola is now desperately seeking the help of the same people he has stepped on in the past, to fight tinunbu. It is very scary because tinunbu's boys may be able to pull it through.
Eko oni baje!

Though highly disheartening that this whole rubbish is occuring but Fashola can not fight Tinubu and win. Like it or not, Tinubu is a master of the game.
Re: Fashola May Move Over To Pdp by formunt(m): 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2010
How many Governor had Lagos State so far ,how many million gone so far, how many people  had vision like Fashola among the ex  Gonernors.
please leave this Man alone
This Man is better that Tinubu  from Oshun  State,and the  Man, alleged user of unknown substances.
Re: Fashola May Move Over To Pdp by sjeezy8: 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2010
SapeleGuy:

^^^ good point, PDP is cancerous.

Sjeezy8- that your vision may be deflected as Ribadu may have to serve some jail time.

If Yaradua steps down or is impeached and Jonathan becomes president, Ribadu will return and wont face any prosecution I guarantee it.
Re: Fashola May Move Over To Pdp by duality(m): 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2010
blacksta:

Fashola has a far more realistic chance of becoming president if he moves to PDP than remain in the AC --- fact.

he 'll have to wait till 2035 if his in pdp
Re: Fashola May Move Over To Pdp by trueword: 1:07am On Feb 01, 2010
So what if it was because of Tinubu that Fashola became government. When will we ever get change in Nigeria, if one person doesn't decide to stop the cycle of godfather's installing people and looting. If Fashola can fight this off and is able to put in place the mechanisms to stop any negative influence on the government Lagos state will be better off.

I'm sure Tinubu has looting billions of naira since he was governor and since Fashola was president. Just how greedy can you be? You can't keep trying to fill a bottomless pit. He needs to take all the money he has illegally accumulated and go rest and leave Fashola alone

If Fashola decides to move he should move to a small party where there are serious people that want to move nigeria forward. People won't refuse to vote for Fashola just because he isn't with AC. But he should not go to PDP. That party is rotten.
Re: Fashola May Move Over To Pdp by Beaf: 1:36am On Feb 01, 2010
The Nigerian reality ensures that good men are buried. As Bob Marley say's "every time time I plant the seed, he says kill them before they grow".
PDP is satans spurn, if Fashola defects, it will only be because he was always Tinubu bearing another name; if however, he stands and fights, a god would be born.
It is time for Lagosians and Fashola to prove the fibre they are made of.
Re: Fashola May Move Over To Pdp by tayo4lif: 1:47am On Feb 01, 2010
how many million

who

Re: Fashola May Move Over To Pdp
« #16 on: Yesterday at 07:08:49 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Answer to your question:
Fashola became the governor because Obanikoro was a silly man. He kept a good percentage of the money that was given to him to be used to win the election.
Re: Fashola May Move Over To Pdp by Fhemmmy: 2:58am On Feb 01, 2010
Is it not possible for someone to contest in Nigeria as an independent, is it a MUST for them to always jumping ship somehow?
Re: Fashola May Move Over To Pdp by Demdem(m): 6:50am On Feb 01, 2010
^^^^ For now u cannot contest as an independent in Nigeria. U need to belong to a party to contest an election. we all are hoping that the laws will be ammended to favour the independents.
Re: Fashola May Move Over To Pdp by toba1909(m): 8:28am On Feb 01, 2010
Depilot:

A dog they say don't go back to it's vomit.
How can a man of such integrity romance a corrupt and incorrigible party like PDP?

U too goof!

(1) (Reply)

Sale Of Nomination Forms: Pdp Realises N5.2bn In One Week / Obasanjo Considers Retr. Gen Olurin And Iyabo For Ogun Governor And Deputy / ACN leaders robbed me, says MKO's son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.