Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant In Malaysia{betrayal, Love, Luck} - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant In Malaysia{betrayal, Love, Luck} (3452 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant In Malaysia{betrayal, Love, Luck} by paymentvoucher: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
EPISODE 1

I have always wanted to travel overseas for my University education. Even when I was younger, I used to tell me dad that I would like to study Abroad for my University. As time went on, my disturbed my dad about it which caused him to make me a promise that my post graduate would be done abroad.

Years later, I got admission into the university. Life was so sweet and great with me, and having a nice roommate, oliseh was also awesome. Things were going on fine, not until second semester of my 100level came, Oliseh relocated to Malaysia to continue his education. I didn’t know how he said his dad was able to raise money for him and he travelled to Malaysia. But we still maintained contacts. We chatted regularly on facebook and calls. He would tell me how beautiful life is in Malaysia and how I would enjoy life to the fullest if I come. He often sends me photos of that place.

A year later, during the Christmas period, Oliseh landed into Nigeria. He came in with a brand new Prado jeep. He got me cloths, accessories and so many things that I began wondering how he got all the money within a space of one year he travelled to Malaysia. Na so oliseh gist me ooo. He said he was a student and also a worker. He goes to classes for 5 hours and 6 hours for work. “But na which kind work this guy dey do wey just give am dis kind money,” I wondered within myself. Because one of my uncle who works in one of the new generational banks and collects a salary of N120,000 can’t even afford a second hand car worth N1.5million talk more of a second hand Prado jeep.

Oliseh told me he was into a lucrative computer business, importing goods into Malaysia and selling to the citizens. “Hope say Yahoo or Yahoo plus no dey,” I asked, just to be sure.

“Ah ahnnnn. Wetin you dey talk sef. I no dey do yahoo nah. Me nah pure business man ooo.” He told me there was money, plenty of it to be made in that country Malaysia. That I can even clock $1million within my first 6 months. Na so I believe this guy. I was happy for me. He even promised to help me with my papers when I graduate so I can come over. Na so me happy oooo sey I go soon go join my guy for Malaysia. The way he talked about the country, I was almost believing that people can even pluck money from trees in that country.

Before my guy Oliseh went back to Malaysia, he gave me some money and told me when am ready to come I should inform him so he can help me with my papers. After Oliseh left, it just looked as if I was no longer myself anymore. All my thoughts, dreams, visions were all directed to Malaysia. When I have any dream, I see myself in Malaysia. If I wake up, it looks as if I woke up in Malaysia. I eat, it looks as if am eating Malaysian food. I walk out of my house, it will look as if I walked into Malaysia. When I look at people, my parents and siblings around me, it will look as if am looking at Malaysians. Up to the extent that when I drink water, I assumes that’s water from Malaysia. When I even look up to the skies, I will sea Malaysia boldly written up there. Everything I see, do, looks Malaysia to me. I just want to be in Malaysia as soon as possible. My mind was no longer settled, even in my academics. It looks as if Malaysia was calling.

I told my dad that I was no longer interested in going to school in Nigeria anymore, that I would love to go to Malaysia to start afresh. My dad laughed as if I was joking. But he realized I wasn’t when I came back home from school a particular weekend. I refused going back to school. I told my parents that I was no longer going to school in Nigeria again. That they should get me a Malaysian visa, that my friend over there would help me so I could go there to school. Na so my papa begin para oooo. My mom thought I had been bewitched, that her enemies had gotten her through me. She even went as far as inviting some pastors to the house. Me sef no bother. Each time I hear or see some of them pray, it looks as if am seeing them praying that God should change the mind of my parents to sponsor my trip to Malaysia to join my boy Oliseh. My dad said he wasn’t going to sponsor me for that kind of trip, that I should finish up my bachelor’s degree first then when it comes for my post graduate, he can sponsor me to anywhere. But I no gree. My mom begged, pleaded for me to go back to school. At a time they even suggested I went for mental/ psychological assessment to check if I was in my right senses. It took the intervention of so many family members, family friends, so many pleas and my father’s refusal to sponsor that trip that I finally decided to go back to school after over a month staying at home due to my stubbornness that I wanted to travel to Malaysia. Thank the merciful God that I didn’t carry any course or had any academic problems that semester.

After my 200level semester examinations, we went for 2 months break. When the school resumed, another 2 of my friends had joined Oliseh in Malaysia. Infact I began to hear so many tales of Malaysia again. May people travelling to that country. It seems as if many Nigerians are falling into that country. It was a pity that I lost contact with my friend, oliseh. I didn’t know what happened. I just woke up one morning and discovered his facbook account was no longer active. Every means of contacting Oliseh was no longer active any more. For good one month, I was not myself. It looked as if I had lost a big treasure. It looked as if I had lost my helper, the one who would lift me up in Malaysia, and I blamed it on my family. It was pretty difficult for me moving forward but I finally did hoping that one day I would hear from him again.

Second semester 400level, I just returned from lecture this beautiful afternoon when I checked my facebook and discovered I had a message. I checked it and it was a classmate of mine, Barnabas who was in the same department with me. It was a long time since we saw last. I thought he dropped out of school, not until he started gisting me that he dropped out of school and moved to Malaysia. He said he was right in Malaysia chatting with me and that month would make it 6months he arrived Malaysia. Immediately I heard “Malaysia,” na so my adrenaline pumped up. It looked as if I experienced an electric transfer power. I was so happy. I had lost oliseh, it seems God has sent another person from Malaysia that would help me come over there. We began chatting. He started gingering me on coming to Malaysia. I couldn’t concentrate on my final exams anymore. Since my dad said he would sponsor me for my post graduate program in Malaysia, and I was almost finishing my first degree, I thought it was the proper time to start working on my Malaysian visa. I began disturbing my dad about Malaysia. My dad told me to finish up my final exams first, go for my NYSC and we would start working on my post graduate program. Infact he suggested me going to Canada for my Master degree. With what my dad said, I began thinking he was deceiving and scamming my conscience. Because he had promised that after my first degree, I would leave for abroad immediately since one doesn’t need NYSC certificate to be admitted for master’s degree abroad. But he was of the opinion that I should do my NYSC first since I would still be coming back to Nigeria to work. But I no gree ooo. “This man wan play me again,” I thought to myself. Abi him no wan sponsor me again! My dad said he doesn’t have much money to sponsor me. Then I began asking myself, if he was not sponsoring now, when will he do! Maybe when I am married and already have my money. Though I saw dad’s point because we were yet to complete our house. My dad was hoping to complete it, then we move in and he also wants to get a car which would aid his movement and business. And within a space of a year before I finish my NYSC, everything would be ready and I can travel. But I no wan hear that one.

Source: topwritersden.com

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant In Malaysia{betrayal, Love, Luck} by paymentvoucher: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
EPISODE 2
I began mounting pressure on my parents to do something. After my final exams in the university, I was awaiting my result. I believed that my result would be so good. I saw that my parents were not doing anything concerning my travelling for my master’s degree. I had about N163,000 I saved up. Barnabas had requested to help me out. He gave me a contact of someone that helped him on his papers. He only requested that I should send him $1,000 so he could facilitate the letter he would send me which would help me get Visa at the Malaysian embassy in Lagos. I sent him the money and he requested I send him another $1000. I disturbed my dad to give me the money, he told me I was on my own. My mom refused giving me the money. Not until my final year result came out, and I did very well. I told my dad that I won’t go for my NYSC, that Malaysia was my calling. Many of my relatives tried to prevent me from going but I refused. With the way I disturbed my dad, he finally agreed. “But where is my admission letter!” He asked. Barnabas told me that they are reputable universities in Malaysia that allows for me to come over to Malaysia first before registration. There was this university I registered for. Though the tuition fees are $8,000 for international student residence but for a person residing in Malaysia, its $4,000. Barnabas advised I get a visa in Nigeria then come over to Malaysia, within one month of my stay, I would be giving admission and my visa status would be changed. Rather than me given a student visa, I would be given a resident permit so it would allow me to school and work. He said the only thing I need that time was to send the remaining $1000 for him to finalize the facilitation of my letter that would enable me to get a visa here in Nigeria. Without the letter, the embassy won’t give me any visa. They required a written letter from anyone I know in Malaysia inviting me to the country. Na so my papa begin hustle ooo and we sent the remaining $1000 to barnabas and letter was sent to us. And we used the visa agent he suggested to us. Before 2 months, I was given a Malaysian visa. Na so I come dey happy ooo. It just looked as if I won the world cup.
Re: Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant In Malaysia{betrayal, Love, Luck} by paymentvoucher: 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
EPISODE 3

Before 2 months, I was given a Malaysian visa. Na so I come dey happy ooo. It just looked as if I won the world cup.

Na so I just dey tease my friends that I would be going to Malaysia and the next they would see me, I would be coming in big with flashy cars and accessories. It really pained my dad, the money he was supposed to use to complete our house, he spent it on facilitating my travelling, ticket which was N500,000. The car he was supposed to buy, he didn’t get it again just for me to fulfill my desire.

A week to my departure, I didn’t have rest of mind. I was always thinking and dreaming Malaysia. Sometimes, I dream of old white women at the airport telling me, “welcome to Malaysia.”

The day I left Nigeria, my dad gave me $3000 as pocket money. He also advised. But I wasn’t comfortable with his final words. He said

“You see I sacrificed my car, house due to your lack of patience. All for you to get to study in Malaysia. Now hear this: do not come back to my house without buying me a car when coming back.”

Though he was pained about my departure at that time. He also assured me that after getting my Master’s admission he would try to send more money. I assured him that I will do well. Infact I told him not to worry that infact I would buy him a brand new car before 6 months’ time. I finally left the shores of Nigeria.

With my travelling bag and a big Ghana must go sac, I arrived Kuala Lumpur the capital of Malaysia. Barnabas had earlier told me that he would send someone to pick me at the airport. Shortly after I arrived Kuala Lumpur, I connected to soji, the guy that barnabas sent to pick me. Soji is a Nigerian. Na so I start another phase for my life.

Soji took me from the airport and brought me to a hotel, Hotel Plan B (Not the real name). He told me that barnabas would join me soon. Barnabas would join me soon, I waited for the soon and was yet to see barnabas. Soon turned to 1, 2, 3 days and I was yet to see barnabas. I want him so he could help me out on my admission since he said he can do it. And also the job he said he has for me. It was after 7 days that I heard that Barnabas had travelled to the Caribbean, Trinidad and Tobago precisely, he won’t be coming back again. “Say what!” I said to myself. It was there I learnt that the $2000 I sent to barnabas was part of the money he used to facilitate his exit from the country to the Caribbean. I had been scammed big time. The job I was promised was also a scam. Barnabas had earlier told me that I would be working as a computer operator/ repairer for a hotel in Kuala Lumpur for just 4 hours daily. Computer science was what I studied in school. I never knew it was the Hotel plan B. When I told soji about it, he took me to a Nigerian, Ebuka who he said works as a bar manager in the hotel. I was so happy that at least I would be getting a job which would help me for the main time. Ebuka brought 2 abandoned laptop systems and told me to check them. After checking them, I told him what was wrong and I repaired it which worked fine. “So when will I start my work,” I asked him. “Which work?” he said. I told him that I was told by barnabas that a job of a computer engineer was awaiting me there before coming. He debunked it and told me that no one has a job for me. It was just his two abandoned laptops that needs repairs so barnabas told him that I would help him out when I arrive. I never knew the job was scam. I asked ebuka how he could help me get a job there in Malaysia. He said he can’t help me, that I came to Malaysia with a “visa without reference,” which is a visiting visa and I can’t even renew it there. Me I just they look the man like mumu. I didn’t understand what he was saying about “visa with reference” and “visa without reference.” Not until he sat me down and began explaining to me what was happening and how the immigration system works in that country. He said that I can’t even renew my visa in that country, I have to go back to Nigeria to do that and I can’t get a legal job and the country is a bit racist talk more of illegal migrants. Once an illegal migrant is caught, the security operatives sometimes do kill them. As he explained, na there I come realize say I don enter one chance. fear come dey catch me. And I was getting short of cash, with $2500 left with me. I have spent $500 on hotel alone. I told ebuka if he could help me because himself is living there legitimately. He said even if he could help me, I must have upto $5,000 for him to help me. I wanted to tell him that I have $2500 but something in me told me to keep cool first.

After what ebuka told me, I walked to my hotel room. I didn’t know what to do. Either to call my parents; but that would be a bad news because my dad warned me before travelling. He wouldn’t even give me an audience. I had only called him twice since I came and told him all was well. I rechecked my visa again. To be sincere, I had barely checked it when it was given to me in Nigeria because of my excitement to travel out. I noticed that the expiry period of the visa was 14 days and that day was the 8thday. I met with soji to confirm what ebuka told me. Na there soji come open up to me. He took me to the back of the hotel. Where they dump refuse there. He opened a room there and I saw the shock of my life. I saw black people, over 30 people in that room. The room was sticking. The odour that came out of the room can even kill a new born baby. Immediately we entered, na so the people begin wan climb window wan jump out. Some were trying to run out from the door. I began wondering what was pursuing them that me nearly started running. Soji told them to calm down that I wasn’t a police. Na so dem begin calm down. Looking at their faces, they might confuse one as criminals. Soji began to explain to them that I just came into Malaysia. “Ok bros you wan come join us? Them chop your money too?” one of the guys shouted. “me come join una, to do wetin!” I thought to myself because that place was a dustbin. As beautiful as the hotel is, I never knew there was a room like that in that building. I began to wonder how they were coping there and why soji brought me there.

Na so guys come dey hail me ooo Just because I came from Naija. “If only they knew what I was going through at that moment” I thought to myself. As if soji was reading my mind, he just took me out of the place immediately and he began telling me that that was the place he stays. “With those guys?” I shouted. “Yes nah,” he said. He began telling me that all of them including himself are illegal immigrants. Their visas had expired and many of them thinks they can’t just return to Nigeria. They can’t bear the shame. And they don’t even have money for ticket back to Nigeria. The worst part of it is that the Malaysian Government doesn’t tolerate illegal immigrants, most especially African descents. He said that that was why the room he took me to was made available. So they hide themselves from the police. They rarely come out and if police should catch any of them, they take them to prison and many times, they kill them there. Soji narrated how about 12 people have been killed out of them and police officers normally frequents the hotel because they feel they would be harboring illegal immigrants. Soji opened up to me that many guys in that room were brought into the that country by ebuka. That was his main job and not the manager he told me about. He would bring young boys who are willing to come. They would sell their properties and send him money for invitation letter. Soji also said he (ebuka) works with a guy called Opus in Lagos. They would facilitate coming to Malaysia with the hope of the person getting a better life and job. But after bringing them, they would leave them stranded after visa expiration. Many of them won’t be willing to go back because they had spent so much. They sold all their properties just to travel. Getting to Malaysia, they discovered their visa can’t be renewed there. So they have nowhere to go and how to get back to Nigeria, getting caught by the security agents will even be more deadlier. Unlike some other countries that their security and immigration agents could be a little soft, the Malaysian case was different, they can kill an illegal immigrant and many have even been killed extra judicially inside their cell. Ebuka would just abandon there, he has gotten the money he wants from them. They can’t be roaming like that, he decided to offer them the room in that hotel plan B. soji also told me that ebuka had been in this business for a long time. Bringing gullible Nigerians into Malaysia, promising to give them job but would later abandon them. And once they found themselves in that kind of situation, one can’t just anything because sometimes he would be the one to report them to the police and they would arrest them, sometimes kill them. As this guy dey narrate, I just dey look. Soji also said that the $2,000 I sent, that was what barnabas who is ebuka’s cousin used to buy his ticket to Caribbean to start another life. He was tired of Malaysia and ebuka couldn’t help him. soji also said that he had to risk his life to come and pick me at the airport because ebuka said he had settled the Malaysian policeman that accompanied him to the airport, in other to shield/ cover me from others that might try to arrest him. Hmmm, because I wondered why the car we entered, a policeman with uniform was inside with us, which prompted me to begin to wonder if we were been arrested the day I came.

As soji narrated their ordeal and how they have been trying to avoid the police and security agents in Malaysia, I pitied him. I never knew mine was coming in a matter of days. He said he can’t just go back to Nigeria like that, that his family are looking up to him and his plan is to move to the Caribbean because he heard they are many opportunities there. But he doesn’t have any money and nobody or company would offer an illegal migrant a job. He advised me to come and join them in that dustbin of a room, that I was wasting too much money on hotel accommodation. I told him never to worry about that that I can convince ebuka to help me. He laughed, that he has been in Malaysia for over 3 years in that condition, “ebuka can’t help you,” he said to me.
Re: Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant In Malaysia{betrayal, Love, Luck} by ifyalways(f): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
following. . .
Re: Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant In Malaysia{betrayal, Love, Luck} by paymentvoucher: 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
EPISODE 4

I went to my hotel room thinking about what soji told me. My money is reducing and my visa was expiring in a matter of days. I was thinking I was too smart and I had to do something fast.

I sent an email to another school about my post graduate admission. They sent me a reply that they have accepted and asked me to pay $5000 tuition fees and they would send me with admission letter but I have to go back to Nigeria for my student Visa. That I don’t want to do. I went to ebuka and explained my admission status to him, I asked if he could help me so I could help me. That he has done it for so many people. If I can just get him some dollars. He said he can help me first with the student visa. He knows how to maneuver, he has friends in Malaysian immigration that he would bribe. So I should just get $5,000. I told him the money was much but he said the bigger the money, the more enticing it would be for the immigration officials to resist. I left his office and talked with soji and what I want to do. He said I shouldn’t dare give ebuka any money. I should rather go back to Nigeria. But I never heeded to his advice. I just wanted to prolong my stay in Malaysia. Well, I decided to keep my money and return to Nigeria even though I didn’t fulfill my dreams.

Two days to the expiration of my visa, I was at the hotel’s bar which was dominated by so many blacks. The bar is been managed by ebuka. A well-dressed Malaysian woman came to my table. She started chatting me up and we talked from world politics to sports and their country Malaysia. The way we talked, it looked as if we have known each other for years and she spoke good English. She told me she was a Malaysian immigration officer. Immediately I heard “Malaysian immigration officer,” na so my body move in excitement. It seemed my dream had come true. “This woman will help me with immigration status,” I thought to myself. I began asking her about immigration processes and how I can extend my stay in the country. She told me it was possible to extend my stay in Malaysia without stress and she was going to do it for me for free. I was so happy. She brought the bag she was carrying and brought out some forms for me to fill which I did. She even showed me her ID card that she indeed works for immigration officer. When she was going, she gave me $10 and said she would come back the next day. Na she even dash me money, unlike ebuka wey wan collect from me.

but if only i had known the purpose of her dashing me the money !!!
Re: Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant In Malaysia{betrayal, Love, Luck} by larrygal(f): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
Interesting story

BTW, is true life story or fabricated
Re: Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant In Malaysia{betrayal, Love, Luck} by paymentvoucher: 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
EPISODE 5

She came back the next day and we met, she said there was a problem. That I came to Malaysia with a visiting visa without reference so for them to make my residential permit authentic, I have to pay a sum of $2,000. So rather than me going back to Nigeria to process it, the fee would be used to process everything. At first I became suspicious of her demand but remembered she gave me money, she might be a nice woman and she may even help me with a job in that country. I decided to take a shot at it. I went to my hotel room and brought $2000. Though I was having a double mind about what I was doing. Part of me said I should give it to her. Another part of me said I shouldn’t. She took the money and my passport. She said I looked scared. Why I no go fear, because it look as if there are too much scammers around even though she is not a Nigerian though. She said I should follow her to her house, that she would bring me back. All was just to prove to me that she wasn’t scamming me. Na so she carry me for her car and land for one fine residential estate. I met her kids, about 2. She even prepared one meal like that with carrot. She said she was a single mom. Na so dirty thoughts come dey enter my mind. As she was taking me back to the hotel, I began thinking of how I will date her, even milk her of her money. I presumed she loves me. After dropping me, she said she would come the next 2 days to come and take me to their office to finalized everything and I would be free to live and do anything positive in Malaysia. Na so I happy ooo.

I waited for next two days to come and next two days turned to one week, two weeks and this woman was yet to show her face with my passport and my resident permit documents. I have been kicked out of my hotel room. The once rejected dustbin room I refused at the back of the hotel building was where I was staying. Every night, I try to some around at the bar to see if I could see the woman but no show. Infact the police were frequenting the bar arresting illegal migrants.

My nightmare started when I began running up and down the building each time I hear the police siren. No rest of mind. No money to call my family at home to tell them what was going on. Infact, eating sef became a problem. That was why some of us in that dustbin looked like hungry demons. Large eyeballs chucked out, long neck, big head and tiny fingers. As a black man, you can’t walk freely on the streets of Malaysia without any security agents asking you about your immigration papers, passport and visa.

This particular night, I managed to move across the street to the estate of the immigration woman. I was hoping and praying that nothing wrong had happened to her because I took her as my mini Jesus. To save me from the hands of hardship and security officers in Malaysia. Not until I knocked on the door of the house she took me to. After knocking for 5 minutes and no one opened, I turned to start going when I I heard chuckles of door opening. The door opened and I a policeman with uniform. He couldn’t even understand English as he spoke in Malaysian language. Me sef no understand wetin he dey speak before the man start to dey shout. He was just shouting and screaming. People started coming out of their houses, fear grippe me. Before I knew what was happening, “wau… wau …wau” was what I started hearing. Sirens were blowing. “give me my gun on the table,” was what I heard from the man that opened the door in front of me. I ran as fast I could. I didn’t even know where I was running to. I trekked to that place, only God knew how I would trek out and get to the hotel. I was just running. The whole streets were shouting, it just looked as if Asians hates blacks because when I turned my back, I saw about 4 police cars with sirens on chasing only one person, me. So many thoughts were running through my head. I remembered what soji had said to me that the police officers have no mercy, they kill blacks like we Africans kill rats when we see them, most especially illegal immigrants like that are blacks.

I was able to run out of the estate into Kuala Lumpur. That was the most difficult because it was easy to chase and identify me. Infact, the way I was running, Malaysians began to run away from me as I got close to them. I ran into a grocery store, immediately, they chased me out. I ran into a tea shop, people inside the shop left their tea and ran out of the shop as if I was a monster. I was just running on the streets of Kuala Lumpur. I didn’t know how to locate hotel plan B. But it was God that helped me. The distance from Hotel plan B to the immigration woman’s place was not that far. I didn’t even know how I got to hotel plan B. sometimes I do think that an angel of God just took me to hotel plan B. But the angel that brought me back didn’t make the the police to stop chasing me. Barely 10 minutes I ran into the bar gasping for breath, the police moved in with heavy sniffer dogs. Everywhere became scattered, people were running out of the bar. As they came in, all illegal immigrants began to run helter skitter. Some find their way out. Those that were not lucky were caught. One was shot dead. Thank God for a black woman who saved me. She told me to hide myself under the table she was drinking. The table had a covering that can shield someone. If not for that, I would have been caught because all blacks in the building were caught. Na to come show say you legal immigrant or visitor for them to release or take them away. Under the table I stayed for 1 hour, sweating with my blood pressure risen. After the police had gone, I came out under the table. The bar had been disorganized and people leaving. The woman who said I should hide under her table asked me to seat. I no even gree seat because I no know if police go come again. She told me to calm down and seat that they were not coming. For my mind, “no be so the immigration woman take use dupe me?” maybe she wants to exploit me again. But now I no get money wey she fit take now.

I sat down as she said. “So you are one of the people disgracing Nigeria, tarnishing our image,” she shouted. She come dey para for me ooo. She began abusing. She said that night would have been my last because the ones they caught, they might likely kill them and their families, no one would know. The Nigerian Government would do nothing. Come see the way this woman dey para for me ooo. She was just shouting at me as if I stole money from her. I was so embarrassed, but couldn’t do anything, maybe the police might just come and nab me. She began asking me series of questions, asked me my name which I told her. He asked me why I was in Malaysia, I told her what happened and how I got there. She laughed at me, saying I had falling victim of ebuka’s scam. She said her name was madam rose and she’s a Nigerian business woman that visits Malaysia once in 3 months to buy goods. She said she often comes to the bar to drink each time she’s in the city so that was the first time of seeing me at the bar. She told me she has an advise for me if I was willing to take it, and infact she was ready to help me out of my predicament. I became happy immediately since she said she would help me. But at a time I wondered, was it not how the immigration woman did to me that she duped me. “Don’t worry, I don’t want your money. In fact am the one that wants to spend on you,” madam rose said in a pompous tone. “ What’s the help you want to render?” I asked. She told me that the help is just a little advise if I am willing to take it. “My advise is, go back to Nigeria now or else you will die here,” She shouted in a harsh tone. “Was that an advise,” I thought to myself. I thought she would tell me that she will give me some money to help me process my resident identity or even student admission status.
Re: Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant In Malaysia{betrayal, Love, Luck} by GenyEbere(f): 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Following
Re: Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant In Malaysia{betrayal, Love, Luck} by austino677(m): 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
I'm here
Re: Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant In Malaysia{betrayal, Love, Luck} by Realgeo(m): 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
Where is episode 6?
Re: Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant In Malaysia{betrayal, Love, Luck} by paymentvoucher: 7:34am On Jul 07, 2017
EPISODE 6

After much talk that night, madam rose said I should go and think about what she said, that infact she would even help pay my ticket back to Nigeria. I went back to the dustbin of a house feeling sad and depressed. I nearly lost my life that day, I lost my passport. I have no one to help me. I began thinking. Indeed madam rose sounds like a wealthy woman, buy why can’t she help me. She only help she wants to render is for me to go back to Nigeria which I was not willing to do. I have disappointed my parents with my disobedience, travelled against their will even when they provided the money for me. My dad even sounded it to my ears, that I should never come back to that house without buying him a car. The money he wants to use to buy a car was what he gave to me, so I shouldn’t come back to the house without a personal car for him. Surely, I can’t just go back to Naija without anything. The shame, the disgrace, after bragging to my friends that I was going to build the tallest storey building in Nigeria when i shall return. And it had been long I spoke to my family on phone. I was scared of calling because when they ask me how I was doing, what would be my explanation, what would I tell them?

After that day, I didn’t see madam rose again. I felt she was one of the numerous scammers who are going around Malaysia looking for who to devour their money.

Life was just too hard for me that I began regretting coming to Malaysia. How I wish I knew, I would have stayed back in Nigeria, finish my NYSC, wait for my dad as he said and would genuinely send me to Canada for my Post graduate. But I no gree, stubbornness over took me, now see were it has landed me. In my house in Nigeria, I eat 3x in a day. Sometimes 5x and I even eat what I like and what I want. I had never lacked anything”. As I was thinking about all those things, tears running down my eyes. 2 days now going and I was yet to eat anything. My body was shaking, no food, still stocked behind closed doors at the dustbin house. We are unable to leave, running from the police. No money to buy food. No free movement to even go and beg for money or even food. Everyone is afraid because when one is caught by the police, not even deportation but the torture and sometimes death given to the person would be worse.

As time went on, I was adapting to the torture and pains of being an illegal immigrant in Kuala Laum. All of us in the dustbin house would hustle each day before we could eat. Sometimes no food at all. We go for up to 3 days before anything like food can even enter our mouth. No be say na better food sef, just carrot. In that hotel Plan B, majority of the food, delicacies, cuisine they prepare are done with carrot. Left over are majorly dumped at the waste unit close to the dustbin house I stay. Na so we go dey hustle to chop ordinary carrot. Sometimes we would wait oooo for days and no leftover would be brought to the waste bin. Hunger go dey fry us like fish. We would wait to hear a sound of waste bin been opened so we could rush to go fetch leftover food. At a time I was tired of the whole thing because all my mouth was full of sores. Chewing carrots almost everyday was giving me injuries. My left side cheeks had swollen.

Sometimes we just pray for Sunday to come because that was the only day I noticed that the police doesn’t disturb us concerning movement, depending on the area one is. Every Sunday, we go to a church close to us because they usually share bread and tea at the church. All of us in the dustbin house don’t miss their service because of the bread and tea we are given. Na so me and my guys will be rushing for tasteless and their tea. I noticed most of the members who are Malaysians are not even rushing or eating the tea and bread. Na only we blacks dey chop the church tea and bread. But I no send.

This particular Sunday, hunger don do us something. We had not eating for 2 days and had not taking our bath for 3 days. Thank God we managed to get water which we had to beg one of the hotel staff to open the tap close to our house. Na there we see water take bath. After bathing, we headed to the church service early enough so we could meet up with the tea and bread breakfast session. After the church service, after loading our stomachs with 7 slice of bread and a litter of tasteless tea each, we headed home.

2 hours later, we were having uncomfortable sleep in our dustbin house when we began hearing gunshots. I didn’t even know were it was coming from. But the sounds were heavy enough to predict that it was close by. The room was so congested. Each and everyone of us were scared. Siren was blowing hot. “Bang bang bang” we heard a knock on the door. Na so fear catch everybody ooooo. I couldn’t move an inch. Some of the guys opened the windows. Na so them begin fly comot from widow. But I don’t know what to do before going through the window would be linking me to a minor underground linking to the major roads and streets. I don’t even know if police officers are already there waiting to get us. The voice from outside was screaming louder, “open this door now,” with an Asian accent. The only thing on my mind there was making heaven. I remembered my mother, father and sisters all my siblings. My imaginations were running wild. My thoughts, “if I die, what would my soul be off. How would God judge me? Maybe as a disobedient child who didn’t listen to his parents?” “chaii na so my life take end?” I thought again to myself as the bang on the door became more intense. Many of the guys were jumping out through the window, but fear no gree me do that, because I don’t know what would befall me at the other side. Soji gently moved close to the door and opened it gently. Immediately he opened it, about 4 police officers just barged in with guns. How they discovered that place we were, no one knew. Before I could say “Hovabuzz,” they started hitting us with guns. And we were over 30 the police officers met inside. I was on the floor when I heard, “Poa , Poa, Poa,” gunshots. 3 guys were already on the ground. The police shot them dead while they had tried to escape. They arrested all of us, carried us with a big van. We were packed like sardine to an unknown place that looked like desert. There was houses like that looked like cells. I had only seen that kind of area in Hollywood films. I saw it as a huge detention center because it has barb wires that demarcated each section. We were left in one big room for 2 days without food nor water. No one came to attend to us or opened the door. We were locked inside the place. I had already given up, that I would be killed. But the third day that the place was opened, officers who were wearing mask was what we were seeing. The officers were kitted, with mask on their faces carring guns. As they opened the place, they took us. By then, I knew it was over. We would be killed. We got to the entrance of the detention center, they covered our faces with black cloth. Some people began crying, while some started singing. I noticed one of the voices who was singing “Anointing fall on me.” It was funny but at that moment, it wasn’t. With the black vale on our faces and handcuff on our hands. We couldn’t see, we were only taken as we matched as we walked about 3 minutes and the vale was removed from our face. ‘Na desert I come dey see abi my eyes dey deceive me?’ I thought to myself. Because I looked back and I could only see the big gate of the detention cell. I was thinking it was the place they want to kill us when I heard, “Ok black monkeys, you all can go. You are free.” The officer who spoke was wearing a mask on his face. Or maybe I didn’t hear well. “Did they really ask us to go or they are just joking” I thought to myself. The officers told us to go. But I began wondering were we are going. They set us free inside a desert. Instead of them to take us back to were we where arrested, rather they brought us to desert to set us free. At first I was kind of happy but the way we began looking at the officers that asked us to go and the way they were doing the favour was suspicious. I felt there was another gender they had. They began shouting on us to go, infact run. And we began running but with double mind. Na me be the first person wey start to dey run. Without food and water for about 2 days with that kind of punishment. But I don’t know what kind of energy that came into me that I found myself ahead of others as we ran. Before we could run up to 5 minutes, we started hearing gunshots. Something in me told me not to look back, that I should just keep running. I kept running, but at a time the gunshots were heavy and intense that I began wondering if the officers were just wasting bullets. I turned back and saw the officers on masked face chasing at us.
Re: Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant In Malaysia{betrayal, Love, Luck} by larrygal(f): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2017
Wow, next please
Re: Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant In Malaysia{betrayal, Love, Luck} by alfonso36(m): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2017
I dey follow baje baje
Re: Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant In Malaysia{betrayal, Love, Luck} by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 07, 2017
Present sir!!!

This is really serious
Re: Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant In Malaysia{betrayal, Love, Luck} by paymentvoucher: 10:51am On Jul 07, 2017
EPISODE 7

I kept running, but at a time the gunshots were heavy and intense that I began wondering if the officers were just wasting bullets. I turned back and saw the officers on masked face chasing at us.

We were not up to 5. Dead bodies were just littered on the floor. I never knew that as they told us to run, we ran, they shot at us and killed some. And they are still chasing at us to kill the remaining. I was becoming weak. As I was still looking and confused at what was happening, “Poa,” another gunshot and one of us was down. He’s been shot dead. We have ran but there was no end. At a time I was angry in me, were was I even running to. There was no were because they would still catch up with us. They were even coming with a car so there was no need running,’ I thought to myself. Something in me still kept telling me to run. I turned around and began running. I was so weak and tired. I was still struggling within me as I heard gunshots. I closed my eyes as I ran hoping to feel the bullets hitting me but yet none. As my eyes were closed, tears was running down, I was becoming too weak to run. When I opened my eyes again, I discovered I was in an express way. No one was there but only me. I turned and discovered that no one was chasing me again. I saw a car on full speed driving towards me. At first I was scared because I don’t know maybe they are the masked officers that were chasing me. Immediately the car drove to where I was, it was a man that was driving. Immediately he looked at me, he drove off. That was how I stayed there till the sun began going down, I tried stopping cars that were driving by but when they stopped were I was, after looking at me they won’t want to carry me. I was so tired and hungry. It looked as if I would die. I laid on the ground until a car drove and I waved to stop, it stopped. I was surprised it was a man and his 3 children. He even agreed to carry me. I wasn’t afraid any more. I believed whatsoever would happen, let it happen. Even if the man was going to call the police, I was ready to die. Na so I enter the man car oooo after much begging. And thank God he understands English Language. That is what I observed about Malaysians, so many of them understand English but they don’t speak it. They rather speak their language.

As I rode in his car, I sat behind with two of the children. The children were just looking at me as if they haven’t seen a black before. Maybe they haven’t sef. But blacks are all over the streets of the city nah. Why the children dey look my like lucozade na im I know come understand. The man asked me were I was going, I don’t even know what to tell him. Because I don’t even know if we are even in Kuala. I asked him were we were, he said we are in Kuala. He started asking me what happened. I told him that I was kidnapped by unknown people that was why I couldn’t recognize where we were. He laughed so loud. He said that there was noting like such, there is nothing like kidnapping in Kuala. That I should say the truth. Maybe the police are looking for me because am an illegal migrant. By that time, I don weak, I was scared maybe he would take me back to the police but he told me that I shouldn’t worry. He gave me bread and sausage, as if he knew I was hungry and I devoured them. The way the children looked at me, I no even send them. He man asked me again were I was going because he was not ready to harbor any illegal migrant or someone wanted by the police. I don’t even know were to tell him to take me to. I told him “Hotel plan B.” he said he was willing to take me there. Na so this man carry me go hotel plan B. thank God say na night we take reach there. “Be careful” were his last words as he dropped me and I sneaked into the hotel building without even thinking if maybe police officers are there. I went to the dustbin house. I was surprised when I came in and still saw some of my goons playing whot. Immediately I walked in, they wanted to run out but saw it was me. They were all screaming and shouting “you still dey alive.” They were holding and asking how I was released because they thought I would have been killed. I couldn’t narrate story that night. I was tired. I asked about soji because the last time we saw was when the officers were beating us. I didn’t know if he managed to escape because he was not part of the people I saw at the detention house. Na so them tell me say soji dey ebuka office for the hotel building. Na so I shout ‘praise God” say me buddy dey alive.

The next day, I had been able to regain myself a little and I narrated my ordeal to the guys in the house, no one could believe my story because it was surprising how I survived the whole incident. How soji ran from the police and still came back to the house was even more surprising to me as my story to them. But of all, we survived and some were killed. Soji told me that the dustbin house was no longer safe again but there was another house inside the hotel building that we can start hanging on because the police could come back any other time to raid the dustbin house. The house soji was talking about was on the fifth floor of the hotel. It was a big room linking to the dustbin house. The room is an abandoned place. Na so we come dey stay there.

As time went on, we became more careful of our movements so as to avoid police or security officers. But that doesn’t stop us from panicking each time we hear the sound of siren blowing. We panic and sometimes run around in the house. This particular Saturday afternoon, some of us left our new house to the dustbin to check if we could find some food. Na so we begin hear siren and gunshots. I looked to the direction of the new house, I could feel that people were making noise. Before I knew what was happening, one of the guys jumped from the window of the house just to avoid arrest. Before i could blink my eyes again, 4 people had jumped and this was from the fifth floor. I was hearing the sound of gunshots from the house. From were I was, I watched. I just had to find somewhere around to hide myself.

2 hours later when everything had died down, it was the cry of one of the guys that made me come out of my hiding. Other guys that came there with me had fled. The first guy that jumped from the building had died and the others that jumped too don break their legs. Blood was just gushing out of their legs like water. And we can’t even go to the hospital, no permit. The one that died, late in the night, ebuka made arrangements for the Security officials to take the corpse while we used cloths to tie the legs of the ones that had broken legs. Upon everything that is happening, ebuka no send us. He will tell us, “na me carry you com Malaysia?” how he was even able to get security officials to take the corpse, I don’t know. Many of us suspects that the guys hands are not clean. He is a free man but won’t help us to get resident or even how to get out of the country. Many of them that had died, he brought them to Malaysia through his connection but abandoned them. If you para for the guy, he would call the police to arrest you.

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant In Malaysia{betrayal, Love, Luck} by ladylco: 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
Anxiously waiting for the next episode. This is eyes opening and educative especially to our brothers and sisters who are desperate to travel abroad. Please let's be very careful
Re: Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant In Malaysia{betrayal, Love, Luck} by paymentvoucher: 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
You are correct. It's really an Eye Opening
ladylco:
Anxiously waiting for the next episode. This is eyes opening and educative especially to our brothers and sisters who are desperate to travel abroad. Please let's be very careful
Re: Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant In Malaysia{betrayal, Love, Luck} by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
paymentvoucher:
You are correct. It's really an Eye Opening

Thumbs up bro.
Re: Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant In Malaysia{betrayal, Love, Luck} by paymentvoucher: 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
Permission to Post the next episode please? I need 100 likes grin

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant In Malaysia{betrayal, Love, Luck} by ifyalways(f): 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
I now vividly recall that I have read this same story on nld and it was fiction.

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant In Malaysia{betrayal, Love, Luck} by paymentvoucher: 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
EPISODE 8

I sat down after the jumping incident thinking about my alive. 2 of the other guys that jumped had died due to lack of treatment. The injuries the remaining ones were carrying was smelling and their legs decaying. My mates go don dey finish NYSC for Naija while I was busy suffering in Malaysia. As I was at the house thinking, soji walked in and told me that a woman wants to see me at the hotel bar. I began wondering which woman wants to see at that time, or maybe they want to arrest me. Because I don’t even know anyone in that place. He told me that the woman specifically called my name and she sounded calm and meant no harm. Fear come dey catch me ooo. Na so I tell about 3 guys make them follow me go see the woman, dem no gree. Na only soji gree follow me. When I got there, it was even madam rose that was asking after me. It was a long time I saw her since about 3 months. She reminded me of what we talked the last time she came. I had actually forgotten that she said she only visits Malaysia once in 3 months to buy goods. We sat down. She told me not to panic as the police won’t come any soon. He asked what I was still doing in Malaysia, that she thought I had gone back to Nigeria considering the fact that I was endangering my life in Kuala. “How I wished I had the money to take a flight back to Nigeria.” I responded. I told her that I don’t have the money. She said she was ready to pay for my ticket so I could follow her back to Nigeria. Immediately she said that, it looked as if something erupted in me. I don’t know either to get excited that I want to go back or to become sad. I asked her to what end was she helping me. Because I couldn’t just understand. I barely even knew her and she just want to pay my flight ticket back to Nigeria.

She said something that struck me. She said she just liked and picked interest in me. But no be so the other Malaysian immigration woman talk before she stole my money and ran. She said I am very intelligent but wasting my life and future. But if I can take a bold step to go back, she would help me. After talking, she said I should go and think about it and that she would be living the country the next 5 days, so I should be fast and take a decision.

At night, I thought about what madam rose told me. I even asked of the opinion of some other guys. Many were of the opinion that I should stay back in Kuala, I shouldn’t go anywhere. If I was able to survive the last major incident that nearly took my life, nothing can happen to me again. Many of them said they were not even willing to go back to Nigeria. They want to keep fighting, maybe one day God would surely make a way. Soji wasn’t saying anything, he only said any decision I want to take, let it be for my own interest. I thought about so many things I had been told that night, even the words of encouragement that they had been so many people who came into that country as illegal immigrants but they never gave up. They fought hard and finally God blessed their hustle. As guys mentioned their names, I was encouraged but staying back in Kuala, na surfer I dey surfer ooo. And another thing, I wasn’t yet convinced about why she wants to help me because it seemed strange to me but since arriving Malaysia, I have been going through series of adventure. I was ready to take this.

The next day, I met with madam rose when she came to the bar. I told her my decision. That I wasn’t ready to go back to Nigeria. Well she wished me well but that I was just putting my life in danger and time is going. My mates sef don pass me and I am still in kuala struggling. I ignored her words. I was determined to stay back believing that all would be well soon. Madam rose gave me her Nigerian mobile number just incase of anything. I gracefully collected it. As I left the place, the thing was still doing me double mind, whether I made the wrong choices in my decision. But I braced and encouraged myself, feeling that no evil would happen, and that in no short time, na Rolls Royce I go carry come for my papa. I was becoming stronger and tougher.

Few weeks later, I was washing my boxers at the dustbin house when soji came to me. He said something came up. I asked what that was. He said someone made a proposal to us (illegal immigrants). ‘Which proposal be that kind one,’ I thought to myself because he told me that it’s a wealthy Malaysian that brought up the proposal. The man normally comes to the bar to drink. I just hoped it’s not death proposal. I asked what kind of proposal was that. He said that he needs 10 people to help push something to Indonesia. I began asking what would they pushing to Malaysia. Soji said that they didn’t tell him. That it was Ebuka that called and was telling him about the proposal. As soji said that, my mind had already gone to drugs. I believed they wanted 10 people that will transport drugs to Indonesia and I was not ready to do that. That one sef is a death proposal. All Asian countries doesn’t joke with drug related offences. When caught, that one na death sentence. Me sef, I just tell them say I no dey interested because I just felt it would be drugs they would push.

Two days later, I walked into the new house, I met them deliberating who would be going to Indonesia. They said the man who made the proposal said he would be paying each person $2,000 just to push the stuff. Me sef I no care. I left the place. I can never push drugs. I went outside to meet soji. I asked him if he wasn’t joining them to push. He said that one was death sentence, because it is pasted in Indonesia at every airports, seaports and even if one walks 0ne pole, they would definitely see the signpost, “EVERY DRUG RELATED OFFENCES IS DEATH SENTENCE.’ So he wasn’t ready to die.

2 days later, I and soji were at the dustbin house when one of the guys came to meet us. We began arguing about the proposal. Some guys started telling me majority of people who had succeeded in pushing drugs to Indonesia have made it. They were willing to volunteer themselves. They mentioned their names. I wasn’t even interested because I no wan push anything.

3 days later, I and soji were talking and he was telling me that it was indeed hard drugs the Malaysian business man wants them to transport to Jakarta, Indonesia. And with over 50 of us, only 4 people had agreed to risk their lives. Soji said he was telling to know if I was interested in joining those that are going. Me I just reject am. He laughed.

3 weeks later, soji said he got a call from one of our colleagues who was part of the people that transported drugs for the Malaysian business man. He said the guy called through ebuka’s line, saying they succeeded in delivering the drugs and they had been paid and infact the man is planning to help them start a better life in Europe. Well I was happy for them and wished them well. Soji told me that they have started looking for another set of people to transport drugs to Jakarta. Me I tell am say I no dey interested. He told me he was tempted to go with them since he had been in Kuala for long. Maybe when he gets to Jakarta, he would start a better life with the money that would be paid and for this one, $5,900 would be paid. And it’s an opportunity to get an Indonesian Visa. Another thing is that for those that their passport has expired, they would help bribe their way to the Nigerian embassy in Malaysia and it would be renewed. As the guy was talking, I was just nodding because I wasn’t ready to join in the race. Even the Nigerian embassy in Malaysia is very corrupt with so many bribery allegations.

As time went on many illegal immigrants, our colleagues were joining in the race. We were reducing and it seemed I and soji were the only reluctant. And we were yet to hear about anyone that has been caught. The only thing we heard in weeks were that some of them were leaving Indonesia and moving to Europe to start a better life. I even heard that one of the guys that first pushed drugs to Jakarta, one of them had even bought a car.

As days go by, I and soji were tempted to join the band wagon. Soji was telling me that the next one that would be pushing, he would join them. Me I no dull myself. The pressure was on me to follow suit. Malaysia wasn’t the promise land I dreamt off. I wanted a better life. I thought Malaysia was like the lost Garden of Eden, I never knew that it wasn’t what I dreamt of. I had to take my stand.
Re: Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant In Malaysia{betrayal, Love, Luck} by espionage48(m): 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
Realgeo:

Waiting for the concluding part
please can you unquote this ur post.Dont spoil this trend please. what you quoted is too much na.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant In Malaysia{betrayal, Love, Luck} by nellaluv(f): 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
ifyalways:
I now vividly recall that I have read this same story on nld and it was fiction.

You're right @ifyalways. I also remember reading something like this. Same story. https://www.nairaland.com/2387299/illegal-immigrant-near-death-terrible
Re: Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant In Malaysia{betrayal, Love, Luck} by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
ladylco:

sermom untop sermon

With all this yhu dnt even have to say a word....
Re: Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant In Malaysia{betrayal, Love, Luck} by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
Realgeo:

Waiting for the concluding part

....bro, haba use initiative nw.....u shouldnt or try not to qoute a story that's dis long nw......
Re: Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant In Malaysia{betrayal, Love, Luck} by paymentvoucher: 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
EPISODE 9

I wanted a better life. I thought Malaysia was like the lost Garden of Eden, I never knew that it wasn’t what I dreamt of. I had to take my
stand.

This beautiful Saturday, soji’s passport was yet to expire but mine was lost. Immediately we (I and soji) agreed to join the next 10 people, another Nigerian passport was done for me. I don’t even know how the people got to do it with the Nigerian embassy. All 10 of us were Nigerians. Barely a week I got a new passport, we were taken to Indonesian embassy and visa was given to us without any disturbance or even harassment. Money indeed is power and when one has it, he has numerous connections. 2 days to leave to Jakarta, I started having numerous weird dreams. It was a season of nightmare. When I sleep at night, I will see Indonesian police chasing me. Sometimes I saw, eat and relate with dead people. At a time I became scared. I called soji and told him about it. He encouraged me and I shouldn’t be afraid. The day we were to travel, we had already been lodged in a hotel earlier. The morning, we were given a music player with ear piece. Some little quantity of Cocaine were inserted into our ears and was covered with a brown stuff that even when we remove the earpiece, one can hardly know that something was inside the ears. We were asked to use ear piece to cover it, which we did. They also gave us wrist watches which they said had cocaine inside. Looking at the wrist watches, I couldn’t even imagine how they even did it, inserting cocaine. We were told that each of us were carrying cocaine worth $75,000. Someone would be at Jakarta airport waiting for us. After delivery, we would be given $6000 each then we can find our way.

As we were been driven to airport to go board the plane going to Jakarta. I began thinking of what I would do with my $6000. Surely, returning to Nigeria was not part of it. Earlier, soji had suggested we move to Trinidad and Tobago, at least it’s a Visa free country and there are so many job opportunities. We work for a while and then move to the U.S. I agreed with him but we don’t know anyone in Trinidad and Tobago. He said I shouldn’t worry that he knows someone there and they are going to help us with what we need.

We were dropped at the airport by agents the Malaysian business magnate sent to us. We went for checking, we and the small bags we were carrying. Immediately it got to my turn, I began sweating, goose pimples all over my body. The security at the checking point asked why I was sweating and shaking. I couldn’t even alter a word. I smiled and told him I had phobia for height. He smiled and didn’t say anything. After checking, we went to seat at the waiting corner. As I sat down, my mind was not at rest, I was sitting close to soji. The agents at the airport gave us instructions which we adhered to. They told us not to cluster around each other, we should scatter ourselves in twos. As I sat thinking how life would look like if I was successful, I fell into a deep sleep, I had a terrible dream. In that dream, I was been chased by many people. I was caught and beaten terribly. A hole was dug and I was thrown into it. They were pouring sand on me inside the hole, apparently burying me alive. I began shouting and woke up immediately sweating profusely inside A.C. Soji noticed the way I woke up. He asked what the matter was. I told him the dream I had. He told me that I was worrying myself that the security agents would catch us. But why I no go worry! When I dey dream different bad dreams. I was just uncomfortable. I couldn’t think straight. The earpiece was still on my ears covering the packages. Soji said I should relax and be calm. Surely, going back was not the better option because we had been warned. It was better we never made ourselves available than doing and opting out at the late minute, because the business magnate would make our lives unbearable. And he kills.

I relaxed myself a little and sat down, but it seemed my blood was running on a high temperature. As we were just seated, two black men walked up to us, they told us to follow them. Immediately they said it, fear come begin catch me. They spoke in American accent and no uniform. Shey na police dem be or! They took us to a room which “Interpol” was written on the door post. We entered the room and saw Malaysian police officers and some other uniform officers. Infact I wasn’t even experiencing butterflies in my stomach, na snacks. It just look like snakes were moving inside my stomach and python moving round my body. Before we knew what was happening, our hands were placed behind our backs and pressed to the grounds. The wrist watch were taken from our hands. Earpiece removed. One of them dipped his finger into my ears and dragged out whitish substance. By then, I just knew there was problem. Let it not be what I was thinking, but it was unfortunate that it was. We have been caught. “How come? Why us? How manage?” too many questions begging for answers ran through my mind.

Then and there I knew that some police officers are more wicked than the Nigerian police. Before I know wetin dey happen, two Malaysian police officers covered our faces (I and soji) with black cloth each. I was scared as they took out the ear piece on our ears. About few seconds, they took off the black cloth and carried us away. The took us to Malaysian drug law agency. After given us beatings of our lives, come see as my lips rise like kpomo. They took us to Malaysian police station. That was where our worse nightmare began. They were yet to tell us openly that we were caught with drugs, but we were been tortured. We were taken to the prison were I saw some of our 8 other colleagues (illegal immigrants). Apparently, the ten of us on that mission were caught.

For the next one month of my life, I experienced hard torture, injuries in some of my body parts. The police and prison officials beats us like no body’s business. They take turns in beating us. The prison officials would torture us in the afternoon while the police will take their own turn in the evening when they come around.

I made sure I prayed everyday, because I believed we were going to be executed. The ten of us were dumped in one cell. Eating was once in 3 days with that their rubbish prison Malaysian food.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant In Malaysia{betrayal, Love, Luck} by paymentvoucher: 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
EPISODE 10

This particular morning, I woke up and began crying. I had spent over a year in Malaysia while my mates in Nigeria Would be already through with their NYSC. I wished I had listened to my parents. I wished I had never come down to Malaysia. I wished I haven’t even carried drugs. I don’t know what would happen when my mum would see it in the news that her beloved son had been sentenced to death for drug trafficking in Malaysia. It would be embarrassing when my friends in Nigeria see my face on T.V and newspaper. How I wished I had the courage to talk to my family back at home that I would be killed. I wished I headed to the advise of madam rose. Tears rolled down my eyes as I overheard some prison inmates singing “death songs.” One was singing “the world is not my own” by jimmy reeves. I began wondering, why was it that we were caught so easily. Others that went had gone their way safely, but 10 of us were caught smoothly. How come? And they were not even interrogated us. Now I agreed with amnesty international claims that Asian countries have poor human sympathy. They torture, abuse and kill humans illegally. As I was there thinking about all that, a hot slap landed on my right cheek. That slap brought me back to the present scene. As the slap landed on my cheek, it just looked as if my eyes were blur. I began seeing people around me in motion. The only thing I was hearing was “stand up.” “poahhhhh,” another slap landing on my left cheek. I didn’t know when I started crying. I looked straight to see who was giving me the hard treatment. It was a policeman inside our cell. he wanted to give me another slap, na so i dodge the thing. He wanted to start beating me, the other one with him held him. They dragged me out and asked me to follow them which I did with handcuffs on my hands. We got to the entrance of our cell unit, the security man there told me that someone wants to see me. I began wondering who was that that wants to see me! Who know me sef. Well I followed till I got to the waiting room for about few seconds before the door was opened and I went to the visiting room. I met the surprise of my life. Na madam rose come see me. Immediately she saw me, her face changed, she looked sad. But I began wondering how she managed to know and how she did it that they allowed her to come and see me. Maybe she get connection shah.

She called out my name. as she moved closer with her arms wide open to hug me, she reiterated. Maybe because there shouldn’t be a major contact with inmates by visitors. And there was a prison guard behind us. We sat opposite each other as we talked. She asked me how everything happened, I told her all. She told me she got to know 2 days back when she went to drink at the bar and she was told. That means the news don already dey spread small small. Madam rose has always taken me as a son because she said I look like one of her children doing his masters degree in university of Ibadan. She’s also a grandmother of 2. Now I was beginning to see the values of her advise.

I and madam rose began talking. She started blasting me. Telling me that she warned me but I never listened. Only if I had listened. As she talked, I couldn’t even speak a word. I asked if there was anyway she can help me. She said there was no way she could help. The one she rendered some months back, I never headed to it. I was so arrogant to take it, now look at were it has landed me. Na so I begin knee down beg ooo. I started crying. She said the only thing she can help me do is to relate the matter with Nigerian Government, thereby putting my name and picture on Nigerian media. So if the Nigerian Government can help some of us who are been tortured in Malaysian prisons. I thought about that idea, but its an embarrassment seeing my photos on the internet that am on death roll in Malaysia. She said that was the only way she could help so if the Federal Government can do something, maybe we can come to Nigeria to serve prison sentence. The idea was good because I don’t want to die. It was sure they would be taking us to court and sentencing us to death. As we were still talking, the Malaysian prison warder came and told her it was time to leave that the time given to her had elapse. Infact, before I knew what was happening, two hefty prison warders came and dragged me out of the place back to the cell.

As days went by, we began hearing rumours that they were going to kill all the 10 of us without charging us to court. That it was a waste of time, energy and money charging us to court. Well, how I wished that madam rose had done something fast. I wished that we would just get a notice that the order to kill us will be on hold and that we should be given prison sentence and transferred to Nigeria to serve it. But would they do that?

3 weeks later, about 6 mufti men and some few police came to our cell. They took 6 people from the cell. 2 days, 4 days 2 weeks and the 6 were yet to be brought back. It was unusual. Later, we heard that the 6 had been killed and buried and the officers will soon return to kill the rest 4 of us. Na so fear just enter my body.

3 days later, 4 hefty military men came to our cell and took the rest of us away. I was so scared. I began imagining how we were going to be killed. I wished I had talk to any of my family members. I wished madam rose was there with me. I looked around. I felt it was my last day on planet earth, the world in general. They took us to court. And the session lasted for about 15 minutes. They were just speaking Malaysian language. I, soji and the rest 2 couldn’t even understand what they were speaking. They took us back to the cell.

When we returned to the cell, two hours later, two prison warders came and told me that someone wants to see me and I followed them. I was scared. Even soji spoke in pidgin language and encouraged me. I guessed it was my own time, I would be killed. I got to the visiting place and it was a white American. He told me his name and that he is a human rights activist based in Malaysia. He asked me to seat. He asked me to narrate everything that happened and how we were caught. I narrated everything to him. He said he heard 6 of us have been killed, remaining 4 of us. And an order had been passed that the rest of us should be killed in the next 5 days but madam rose got in touch with him and explained the situation. So he had forwarded it to Amnesty international accusing Malaysian security officials of extra judicial killings. That at least they should have taken us to court of law which would finally give the sentence or decide our fate rather than start killing us like that. So it was Amnesty international that wrote to Malaysian Government to do something which triggered the officials to take us to court that day. “But what’s the need?” I asked, since they are still going to sentence us to death. Well he said to me that we might be lucky they just give us jail terms rather than death sentence. He said that they were making sure that we were not killed without judicial order. He encouraged me and told me that madam rose had contacted my parents. He said madam rose said the only thing my dad said was that I am on my own. If they like do anything they want to do with me. Chaiii, the man sef no send. He also said that our next visit to court, a lawyer would be provided for us and he would be there.

After talking, I returned to the cell believing God Almighty for a miracle. That I would live to serve him.

2 days later, we were taken to court again. It didn’t even take time. Just 20 minutes and the judge delivered judgment. She spoke in their Malaysian language while they interpreted to us. They sentenced the other 2 guys to death by firing while I and soji, our case were adjourned till the upper week. I began wondering why it was so since we were all caught together. Even the way we were caught at the airport was suspicious. It seemed like a set up. Everything was just abnormal in my eyes. I thought we would be sentenced the same time but they only sentenced 2.

Unfortunately, the week of our final judgment came. I was no longer scared. I was ready to take anything that came my way. The judgment was scheduled in the afternoon. That same day was the day the other 2 were executed in the morning.

Afternoon came and we went to court. I and soji prayed. Though I wept so hard that morning for the other 2 guys.

At the court, judgment was given, but it was an unfortunate judgment. Soji was…………

What happened to soji?
Re: Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant In Malaysia{betrayal, Love, Luck} by larrygal(f): 8:23am On Jul 10, 2017
But it is not too good for you to be posting someone else write up..
Pls OP try and be creative and do your own write up

Toor
Re: Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant In Malaysia{betrayal, Love, Luck} by paymentvoucher: 8:30am On Jul 10, 2017
Why dont you check the first post before you post anything here.[qu
paymentvoucher:
EPISODE 1

I have always wanted to travel overseas for my University education. Even when I was younger, I used to tell me dad that I would like to study Abroad for my University. As time went on, my disturbed my dad about it which caused him to make me a promise that my post graduate would be done abroad.

Years later, I got admission into the university. Life was so sweet and great with me, and having a nice roommate, oliseh was also awesome. Things were going on fine, not until second semester of my 100level came, Oliseh relocated to Malaysia to continue his education. I didn’t know how he said his dad was able to raise money for him and he travelled to Malaysia. But we still maintained contacts. We chatted regularly on facebook and calls. He would tell me how beautiful life is in Malaysia and how I would enjoy life to the fullest if I come. He often sends me photos of that place.

A year later, during the Christmas period, Oliseh landed into Nigeria. He came in with a brand new Prado jeep. He got me cloths, accessories and so many things that I began wondering how he got all the money within a space of one year he travelled to Malaysia. Na so oliseh gist me ooo. He said he was a student and also a worker. He goes to classes for 5 hours and 6 hours for work. “But na which kind work this guy dey do wey just give am dis kind money,” I wondered within myself. Because one of my uncle who works in one of the new generational banks and collects a salary of N120,000 can’t even afford a second hand car worth N1.5million talk more of a second hand Prado jeep.

Oliseh told me he was into a lucrative computer business, importing goods into Malaysia and selling to the citizens. “Hope say Yahoo or Yahoo plus no dey,” I asked, just to be sure.

“Ah ahnnnn. Wetin you dey talk sef. I no dey do yahoo nah. Me nah pure business man ooo.” He told me there was money, plenty of it to be made in that country Malaysia. That I can even clock $1million within my first 6 months. Na so I believe this guy. I was happy for me. He even promised to help me with my papers when I graduate so I can come over. Na so me happy oooo sey I go soon go join my guy for Malaysia. The way he talked about the country, I was almost believing that people can even pluck money from trees in that country.

Before my guy Oliseh went back to Malaysia, he gave me some money and told me when am ready to come I should inform him so he can help me with my papers. After Oliseh left, it just looked as if I was no longer myself anymore. All my thoughts, dreams, visions were all directed to Malaysia. When I have any dream, I see myself in Malaysia. If I wake up, it looks as if I woke up in Malaysia. I eat, it looks as if am eating Malaysian food. I walk out of my house, it will look as if I walked into Malaysia. When I look at people, my parents and siblings around me, it will look as if am looking at Malaysians. Up to the extent that when I drink water, I assumes that’s water from Malaysia. When I even look up to the skies, I will sea Malaysia boldly written up there. Everything I see, do, looks Malaysia to me. I just want to be in Malaysia as soon as possible. My mind was no longer settled, even in my academics. It looks as if Malaysia was calling.

I told my dad that I was no longer interested in going to school in Nigeria anymore, that I would love to go to Malaysia to start afresh. My dad laughed as if I was joking. But he realized I wasn’t when I came back home from school a particular weekend. I refused going back to school. I told my parents that I was no longer going to school in Nigeria again. That they should get me a Malaysian visa, that my friend over there would help me so I could go there to school. Na so my papa begin para oooo. My mom thought I had been bewitched, that her enemies had gotten her through me. She even went as far as inviting some pastors to the house. Me sef no bother. Each time I hear or see some of them pray, it looks as if am seeing them praying that God should change the mind of my parents to sponsor my trip to Malaysia to join my boy Oliseh. My dad said he wasn’t going to sponsor me for that kind of trip, that I should finish up my bachelor’s degree first then when it comes for my post graduate, he can sponsor me to anywhere. But I no gree. My mom begged, pleaded for me to go back to school. At a time they even suggested I went for mental/ psychological assessment to check if I was in my right senses. It took the intervention of so many family members, family friends, so many pleas and my father’s refusal to sponsor that trip that I finally decided to go back to school after over a month staying at home due to my stubbornness that I wanted to travel to Malaysia. Thank the merciful God that I didn’t carry any course or had any academic problems that semester.

After my 200level semester examinations, we went for 2 months break. When the school resumed, another 2 of my friends had joined Oliseh in Malaysia. Infact I began to hear so many tales of Malaysia again. May people travelling to that country. It seems as if many Nigerians are falling into that country. It was a pity that I lost contact with my friend, oliseh. I didn’t know what happened. I just woke up one morning and discovered his facbook account was no longer active. Every means of contacting Oliseh was no longer active any more. For good one month, I was not myself. It looked as if I had lost a big treasure. It looked as if I had lost my helper, the one who would lift me up in Malaysia, and I blamed it on my family. It was pretty difficult for me moving forward but I finally did hoping that one day I would hear from him again.

Second semester 400level, I just returned from lecture this beautiful afternoon when I checked my facebook and discovered I had a message. I checked it and it was a classmate of mine, Barnabas who was in the same department with me. It was a long time since we saw last. I thought he dropped out of school, not until he started gisting me that he dropped out of school and moved to Malaysia. He said he was right in Malaysia chatting with me and that month would make it 6months he arrived Malaysia. Immediately I heard “Malaysia,” na so my adrenaline pumped up. It looked as if I experienced an electric transfer power. I was so happy. I had lost oliseh, it seems God has sent another person from Malaysia that would help me come over there. We began chatting. He started gingering me on coming to Malaysia. I couldn’t concentrate on my final exams anymore. Since my dad said he would sponsor me for my post graduate program in Malaysia, and I was almost finishing my first degree, I thought it was the proper time to start working on my Malaysian visa. I began disturbing my dad about Malaysia. My dad told me to finish up my final exams first, go for my NYSC and we would start working on my post graduate program. Infact he suggested me going to Canada for my Master degree. With what my dad said, I began thinking he was deceiving and scamming my conscience. Because he had promised that after my first degree, I would leave for abroad immediately since one doesn’t need NYSC certificate to be admitted for master’s degree abroad. But he was of the opinion that I should do my NYSC first since I would still be coming back to Nigeria to work. But I no gree ooo. “This man wan play me again,” I thought to myself. Abi him no wan sponsor me again! My dad said he doesn’t have much money to sponsor me. Then I began asking myself, if he was not sponsoring now, when will he do! Maybe when I am married and already have my money. Though I saw dad’s point because we were yet to complete our house. My dad was hoping to complete it, then we move in and he also wants to get a car which would aid his movement and business. And within a space of a year before I finish my NYSC, everything would be ready and I can travel. But I no wan hear that one.

Source: topwritersden.com

cc: lalasticlala
ote author=larrygal post=58303530]But it is not too good for you to be posting someone else write up..
Pls OP try and be creative and do your own write up

Toor[/quote]
Re: Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant In Malaysia{betrayal, Love, Luck} by Realgeo(m): 10:23am On Jul 10, 2017
DavidLoves:

....bro, haba use initiative nw.....u shouldnt or try not to qoute a story that's dis long nw......

Them dey pay qoute? �
Re: Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant In Malaysia{betrayal, Love, Luck} by Mission2prosper: 5:58am On Aug 31, 2017
paymentvoucher:
EPISODE 6

After much talk that night, madam rose said I should go and think about what she said, that infact she would even help pay my ticket back to Nigeria. I went back to the dustbin of a house feeling sad and depressed. I nearly lost my life that day, I lost my passport. I have no one to help me. I began thinking. Indeed madam rose sounds like a wealthy woman, buy why can’t she help me. She only help she wants to render is for me to go back to Nigeria which I was not willing to do. I have disappointed my parents with my disobedience, travelled against their will even when they provided the money for me. My dad even sounded it to my ears, that I should never come back to that house without buying him a car. The money he wants to use to buy a car was what he gave to me, so I shouldn’t come back to the house without a personal car for him. Surely, I can’t just go back to Naija without anything. The shame, the disgrace, after bragging to my friends that I was going to build the tallest storey building in Nigeria when i shall return. And it had been long I spoke to my family on phone. I was scared of calling because when they ask me how I was doing, what would be my explanation, what would I tell them?

After that day, I didn’t see madam rose again. I felt she was one of the numerous scammers who are going around Malaysia looking for who to devour their money.

Life was just too hard for me that I began regretting coming to Malaysia. How I wish I knew, I would have stayed back in Nigeria, finish my NYSC, wait for my dad as he said and would genuinely send me to Canada for my Post graduate. But I no gree, stubbornness over took me, now see were it has landed me. In my house in Nigeria, I eat 3x in a day. Sometimes 5x and I even eat what I like and what I want. I had never lacked anything”. As I was thinking about all those things, tears running down my eyes. 2 days now going and I was yet to eat anything. My body was shaking, no food, still stocked behind closed doors at the dustbin house. We are unable to leave, running from the police. No money to buy food. No free movement to even go and beg for money or even food. Everyone is afraid because when one is caught by the police, not even deportation but the torture and sometimes death given to the person would be worse.

As time went on, I was adapting to the torture and pains of being an illegal immigrant in Kuala Laum. All of us in the dustbin house would hustle each day before we could eat. Sometimes no food at all. We go for up to 3 days before anything like food can even enter our mouth. No be say na better food sef, just carrot. In that hotel Plan B, majority of the food, delicacies, cuisine they prepare are done with carrot. Left over are majorly dumped at the waste unit close to the dustbin house I stay. Na so we go dey hustle to chop ordinary carrot. Sometimes we would wait oooo for days and no leftover would be brought to the waste bin. Hunger go dey fry us like fish. We would wait to hear a sound of waste bin been opened so we could rush to go fetch leftover food. At a time I was tired of the whole thing because all my mouth was full of sores. Chewing carrots almost everyday was giving me injuries. My left side cheeks had swollen.

Sometimes we just pray for Sunday to come because that was the only day I noticed that the police doesn’t disturb us concerning movement, depending on the area one is. Every Sunday, we go to a church close to us because they usually share bread and tea at the church. All of us in the dustbin house don’t miss their service because of the bread and tea we are given. Na so me and my guys will be rushing for tasteless and their tea. I noticed most of the members who are Malaysians are not even rushing or eating the tea and bread. Na only we blacks dey chop the church tea and bread. But I no send.

This particular Sunday, hunger don do us something. We had not eating for 2 days and had not taking our bath for 3 days. Thank God we managed to get water which we had to beg one of the hotel staff to open the tap close to our house. Na there we see water take bath. After bathing, we headed to the church service early enough so we could meet up with the tea and bread breakfast session. After the church service, after loading our stomachs with 7 slice of bread and a litter of tasteless tea each, we headed home.

2 hours later, we were having uncomfortable sleep in our dustbin house when we began hearing gunshots. I didn’t even know were it was coming from. But the sounds were heavy enough to predict that it was close by. The room was so congested. Each and everyone of us were scared. Siren was blowing hot. “Bang bang bang” we heard a knock on the door. Na so fear catch everybody ooooo. I couldn’t move an inch. Some of the guys opened the windows. Na so them begin fly comot from widow. But I don’t know what to do before going through the window would be linking me to a minor underground linking to the major roads and streets. I don’t even know if police officers are already there waiting to get us. The voice from outside was screaming louder, “open this door now,” with an Asian accent. The only thing on my mind there was making heaven. I remembered my mother, father and sisters all my siblings. My imaginations were running wild. My thoughts, “if I die, what would my soul be off. How would God judge me? Maybe as a disobedient child who didn’t listen to his parents?” “chaii na so my life take end?” I thought again to myself as the bang on the door became more intense. Many of the guys were jumping out through the window, but fear no gree me do that, because I don’t know what would befall me at the other side. Soji gently moved close to the door and opened it gently. Immediately he opened it, about 4 police officers just barged in with guns. How they discovered that place we were, no one knew. Before I could say “Hovabuzz,” they started hitting us with guns. And we were over 30 the police officers met inside. I was on the floor when I heard, “Poa , Poa, Poa,” gunshots. 3 guys were already on the ground. The police shot them dead while they had tried to escape. They arrested all of us, carried us with a big van. We were packed like sardine to an unknown place that looked like desert. There was houses like that looked like cells. I had only seen that kind of area in Hollywood films. I saw it as a huge detention center because it has barb wires that demarcated each section. We were left in one big room for 2 days without food nor water. No one came to attend to us or opened the door. We were locked inside the place. I had already given up, that I would be killed. But the third day that the place was opened, officers who were wearing mask was what we were seeing. The officers were kitted, with mask on their faces carring guns. As they opened the place, they took us. By then, I knew it was over. We would be killed. We got to the entrance of the detention center, they covered our faces with black cloth. Some people began crying, while some started singing. I noticed one of the voices who was singing “Anointing fall on me.” It was funny but at that moment, it wasn’t. With the black vale on our faces and handcuff on our hands. We couldn’t see, we were only taken as we matched as we walked about 3 minutes and the vale was removed from our face. ‘Na desert I come dey see abi my eyes dey deceive me?’ I thought to myself. Because I looked back and I could only see the big gate of the detention cell. I was thinking it was the place they want to kill us when I heard, “Ok black monkeys, you all can go. You are free.” The officer who spoke was wearing a mask on his face. Or maybe I didn’t hear well. “Did they really ask us to go or they are just joking” I thought to myself. The officers told us to go. But I began wondering were we are going. They set us free inside a desert. Instead of them to take us back to were we where arrested, rather they brought us to desert to set us free. At first I was kind of happy but the way we began looking at the officers that asked us to go and the way they were doing the favour was suspicious. I felt there was another gender they had. They began shouting on us to go, infact run. And we began running but with double mind. Na me be the first person wey start to dey run. Without food and water for about 2 days with that kind of punishment. But I don’t know what kind of energy that came into me that I found myself ahead of others as we ran. Before we could run up to 5 minutes, we started hearing gunshots. Something in me told me not to look back, that I should just keep running. I kept running, but at a time the gunshots were heavy and intense that I began wondering if the officers were just wasting bullets. I turned back and saw the officers on masked face chasing at us.
is there desert in malaysia?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pta / How To Stop My Brother From Trying To Travel To Malaysia? / Inviting 16-year-old Cousin To The UK - Temporary Or As Permanent Dependant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 259
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.