Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes Into Water In Borno - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes Into Water In Borno (29486 Views)

2 people Die As Helicopter Crashes Into Building in Opebi / Air Force Helicopter Crash-lands In Katsina / Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Which Crashed Into A Water In Borno. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes Into Water In Borno by ajbabs(m): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
It met its waterloo
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes Into Water In Borno by vikt: 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Why won't it crashed. After all, the equipment of the plane where the ones used in civil war. Am not suprised that Nigeria airforce plane is crashing. Nigeria as a country self is crashing so why wouldn't it crashes
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes Into Water In Borno by adetes: 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
Our country cant maintain air craft, hope those pple kno hw to swim very well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes Into Water In Borno by Amah70: 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oil money is there to buy another one.
Instead of restructuring Nigeria or dissolve the union so that Boko Haram will stop.... we keep acquiring fighters and bombers to kill Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes Into Water In Borno by SalamRushdie: 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
Zane2point4:
When i read stories like this i cant help but imagine how messed up this country is.
Nigerian airforce is not in an all out war with any country yet you hear stories of an avoidable crashes every time, am sure this will be swept under the carpet with no proper investigation by the pot bellied incompetent generals chosen by the nonsense quota system.
Other armies of the world flies hundreds of fly time but you hardly hear of these mishap.
Am now forced to ask what if nigeria is at war that requires naval routine 24/7 sorties, am sure all of our war planes will self distruct.
No wonder nigeria is ranked 5th most dangerous place in the world.

Are you aware they have only four planes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes Into Water In Borno by princeadams11: 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
[quote author=ChangetheChange post=58193520] grin grin grin grin grin

What a loss
Buhari Rest in Pisses
Zombies Quote me negatively and Asari Dokubo and Rick Ross fall on you and u go join Buhari in the other o world
#Bangderdagan
When I step in to the Room you hear BANG---SpeedyDarlighton
[/quote
You remain on earth and stay forever

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes Into Water In Borno by mopolmopol(m): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nigeria air force should go and perform a drill with South African boyscout
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes Into Water In Borno by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nedfed:

You can never change
The same attitude that makes you repeated jamb 5 times.
Watch ur mouth
RIP English
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes Into Water In Borno by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin grin grin

What a loss
Buhari Rest in Pisses
Zombies Quote me negatively and Asari Dokubo and Rick Ross fall on you and u go join Buhari in the other o world
#Bangderdagan
Daura Secret Service is coming for your ass.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes Into Water In Borno by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Are you aware they have only four planes
Oga how pls explain to us o! Cos me I am confused with this your statement.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes Into Water In Borno by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
Air Forces Is The List Job I Can Never Apply For
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes Into Water In Borno by larrypourl(m): 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
Restore this nation God.

Quality men leather/suede loafers available for sale at cool prices. Click below for pics and details.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes Into Water In Borno by SalamRushdie: 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
dumo1:

Oga how pls explain to us o! Cos me I am confused with this your statement.

The have 2 Alpha jets and and two Chengdu FNs ..İ am don't know how many functional helicopters they have but I am guessing 8
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes Into Water In Borno by opusingi: 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nedfed:

You can never change The same attitude that makes you repeated jamb 5 times. Watch ur mouth
"MAKES YOU REPEATED" for real?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes Into Water In Borno by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The have 2 Alpha jets and and two Chengdu FNs ..İ am don't know how many functional helicopters they have but I am guessing 8
Oga na wa for you o! They have more than two alpha jets o! Except you work at the airforce base pls stop misinforming us. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes Into Water In Borno by opusingi: 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
olaniyiYAH:
Air Forces Is The List Job I Can Never Apply For

All the Dictionaries in the world fall on you. You need help bruh.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes Into Water In Borno by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
'''''The Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, has constituted a panel of inquiry to unearth the cause of the incident''''
Mad man, he wan tell me say e no knw say the Helicopter na him mate even before Naija buy am? {d tin na TOKUNBOjare} angry angry

Awon were....dem wan waste innocent officer"s life.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes Into Water In Borno by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
opusingi:

All the Dictionaries in the world fall on you. You need help bruh.

Amen grin
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes Into Water In Borno by slimthugchimee(m): 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
Zane2point4:
When i read stories like this i cant help but imagine how messed up this country is.
Nigerian airforce is not in an all out war with any country yet you hear stories of an avoidable crashes every time, am sure this will be swept under the carpet with no proper investigation by the pot bellied incompetent generals chosen by the nonsense quota system.
Other armies of the world flies hundreds of fly time but you hardly hear of these mishap.
Am now forced to ask what if nigeria is at war that requires aerial routine 24/7 sorties, am sure all of our war planes will self distruct.
No wonder nigeria is ranked 5th most dangerous place in the world.

American navy warship crashed into a cargo ship just last month undecided
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes Into Water In Borno by misspineapple(f): 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
I laugh in Hispanic

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes Into Water In Borno by Coolgent(m): 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin grin grin

What a loss
Buhari Rest in Pisses
#Bangderdagan
U will die before PMB IJN amen
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes Into Water In Borno by Kendroid: 9:57am On Jul 07, 2017
Thank God sey Naija no dey North Korea list. if not eerh.

they for just wipe Niaja comot for World map
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes Into Water In Borno by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:09am On Jul 07, 2017
Must have been one of the Gazelle helicopters purchased by the previous administration.
They're the only aircraft light-utility helios in the arsenal of the aircraft
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes Into Water In Borno by mecussey(m): 10:44am On Jul 07, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angola Picture Gallery / List Of Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties / Dangote Truck Kills 7 Persons In Ihiala, Anambra (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.