Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Wooow!!!this Is Amazing....watch This Beautiful Video Of Abakaliki Modern City - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wooow!!!this Is Amazing....watch This Beautiful Video Of Abakaliki Modern City (1985 Views)

Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) / Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra / Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wooow!!!this Is Amazing....watch This Beautiful Video Of Abakaliki Modern City by naturalman: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
This is an amazing transformation..... This guy is a God sent to ebony state.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh96zkvO5xU

1 Like

Re: Wooow!!!this Is Amazing....watch This Beautiful Video Of Abakaliki Modern City by nabiz(m): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
waoh! proudly an Ebonyian. May God bless you my governor. Good name is better than wealth. Build a good name for yourself and your family and history will never forget it. Together we can build confidence in our people, that they will be no longer despised in any part of the country. Together we can eras inferiority complex in our blood. may God bless you my best governor, I love you and cant wait to buy land in Abakaliki

2 Likes

Re: Wooow!!!this Is Amazing....watch This Beautiful Video Of Abakaliki Modern City by uglyafonja: 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
This is amazing......Abakaliki city is really a paradise....

ODvanguard i sight you .....

2 Likes

Re: Wooow!!!this Is Amazing....watch This Beautiful Video Of Abakaliki Modern City by uglyafonja: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
Afonjas viewing this thread with surprise...
Re: Wooow!!!this Is Amazing....watch This Beautiful Video Of Abakaliki Modern City by mormonslayer: 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
This is nothing, wait till we get BIafra. I can bet you that BIafra will be the envy of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Wooow!!!this Is Amazing....watch This Beautiful Video Of Abakaliki Modern City by uglyafonja: 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
mormonslayer:
This is nothing, wait till we get BIafra. I can bet you that BIafra will be the envy of Africa.

Tell them..

A state created with EKITI state have overtaken all Afonja states....

2 Likes

Re: Wooow!!!this Is Amazing....watch This Beautiful Video Of Abakaliki Modern City by Arda1000(m): 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
Dis one no be mouth na reality, people dey take abakaliki as one kind bush bt its not the truth

1 Like

Re: Wooow!!!this Is Amazing....watch This Beautiful Video Of Abakaliki Modern City by Ogbuefi2020: 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Some will soon compare it with Lagos instead of Ado Ekiti
Re: Wooow!!!this Is Amazing....watch This Beautiful Video Of Abakaliki Modern City by uglyafonja: 8:38am On Jul 07, 2017
I think Abakaliki city will soon, if not the most beautiful city in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

81 DOCUMENTED Promises Of APC. / Maina Reinstatement Letter Surface. / Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.