Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

2-Year-Old Indian Conjoined Twin Boys (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 2-Year-Old Indian Conjoined Twin Boys (Photos) (25672 Views)

The Governor Of Nasarawa State And The Conjoined Twin At Fmc Keffi. / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins In Yola After Hours Of Surgery. Photos / 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-Year-Old Indian Conjoined Twin Boys (Photos) by bbbabes(f): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2017
O ma God
Re: 2-Year-Old Indian Conjoined Twin Boys (Photos) by gseun53(m): 10:58am On Jul 17, 2017
gosh my body dey shake
Re: 2-Year-Old Indian Conjoined Twin Boys (Photos) by seoscrib: 11:01am On Jul 17, 2017
Re: 2-Year-Old Indian Conjoined Twin Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 17, 2017
Jostico:
Don't put everything negative or start saying this like Does God sees something like this. those people from that arena are naive . many false gods and their repercussion

And Nigeria with its perfect god has the best of it all.

The way you guys reason shaaaa
Re: 2-Year-Old Indian Conjoined Twin Boys (Photos) by thorpido(m): 11:09am On Jul 17, 2017
The way their heads are,I just hope there is a chance of separation.Seems the brains and not just the cranium is joined.
Re: 2-Year-Old Indian Conjoined Twin Boys (Photos) by vanvino(m): 11:10am On Jul 17, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

SAVE THEM? LOL.. WHY?

HE INTENTIONALLY JOINED THEM TOGETHER SO THAT THEIR POOR PARENTS AND RELATIVES WILL CONTINUE TO LIVE WITH THE DISCOMFORT THAT COMES WITH TAKING CARE OF THEM.
AND SO THAT THEY CAN FINALLY DIE WHEN THE SURGERY FAILS.

GOD IS AMAZING, RIGHT? NOTHING HAPPENS WITHOUT HIS WILL! cheesy
is way easy to criticize your thinking bro, but sometimes one cant help but wonder like you. Are we just an experiment just to prove to the Davil that HE is powerful. Why not just end everything or turn us to robot & save us the heartache. Is all this the Best HE can do?
Re: 2-Year-Old Indian Conjoined Twin Boys (Photos) by lonelydora: 11:14am On Jul 17, 2017
Explorers:
Now, the Orissa state government has confirmed they will assist.

And the family are due to meet with doctors at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences hospital (AIIMS), in New Delhi, India's capital, for further consultations.

Father Bhuan Kanhar, who works as a farmer earning Rs 1600 a month (£20), tried getting treatment for his boys after their birth but was unable to pay the medical expenses.

Eventually they were forced to take their sons home and wait.

He said: 'After my sons were born I tried to get them treatment.

But my financial condition meant I couldn't afford the costs.

In the end I lost all hope and I was forced to watch my sons live with this condition for two years.'

Just imagine? This is why a colleague of mine said if it was in India, our current salary will be reduced by 3, that that's what our counterparts earn. See how poor these guys are, and our policemen will be making feel like bosses here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Indian Conjoined Twin Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 17, 2017
why india India is really cursed shocked

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Indian Conjoined Twin Boys (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 11:18am On Jul 17, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

SAVE THEM? LOL.. WHY?

HE INTENTIONALLY JOINED THEM TOGETHER SO THAT THEIR POOR PARENTS AND RELATIVES WILL CONTINUE TO LIVE WITH THE DISCOMFORT THAT COMES WITH TAKING CARE OF THEM.

what is dis one saying

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Indian Conjoined Twin Boys (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 11:19am On Jul 17, 2017
I've so closing to tears in recent times than now seeing the pain, anguish and agony these kids and their beleaguered parents are going through at the moment.
God please, raise helpers far and near to come to their aid. I beg you fada.
Re: 2-Year-Old Indian Conjoined Twin Boys (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 11:25am On Jul 17, 2017
Jostico:
Don't put everything negative or start saying this like Does God sees something like this. those people from that arena are naive . many false gods and their repercussion

So, this is the fault of false gods and repercussion? Seriously, it is not compulsory to comment. If you have nothing to say, just read and move on.
Re: 2-Year-Old Indian Conjoined Twin Boys (Photos) by Coldfeets: 11:28am On Jul 17, 2017
This one pass me abeg. embarassed
Re: 2-Year-Old Indian Conjoined Twin Boys (Photos) by oake(m): 11:31am On Jul 17, 2017
ecoeco:
The parents are hediots
In dis modern world

#Eco99#

I feel like doing this
To both of dem

You are worse than a hediot. What has the poor parents done to warrant such fulish rants from your empty skul.
Re: 2-Year-Old Indian Conjoined Twin Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 17, 2017
darkhorizon:

They mostly marry from the same family,and medically it is not advisable
Wow I just google what you said about marrying from the same family, you are kinda right, it's not advisable medically.

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Indian Conjoined Twin Boys (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 11:47am On Jul 17, 2017
hushpuppi they want u in indian 4 d twins surgery not only buying mall n patek watch.
Re: 2-Year-Old Indian Conjoined Twin Boys (Photos) by rezzy: 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
I feel for them. Where is the government?
Re: 2-Year-Old Indian Conjoined Twin Boys (Photos) by braceurself(f): 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
As a mother, tears just rolled down my cheek, God have mercy
Re: 2-Year-Old Indian Conjoined Twin Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

SAVE THEM? LOL.. WHY?

the devil is the ruler of this world. but he has limited time. a time is coming when these things shall be no more.
Re: 2-Year-Old Indian Conjoined Twin Boys (Photos) by enoqueen: 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
Explorers:

The government promised to help and they've gone for scanning.

They both have brain but joined at the tip and easy to sperate(Having one Brain will be difficult to separate)

enoqueen

http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/07/conjoined-twins-born-fused-at-the-head-offered-life-changing-surgery-6762237/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4671092/Parents-dream-surgery-conjoined-twins-India.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Thx
Re: 2-Year-Old Indian Conjoined Twin Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
Things like this makes me want question God. But who am I?
I was close to tears seeing this kids and imagining the pains they must be going through.
Re: 2-Year-Old Indian Conjoined Twin Boys (Photos) by titanic50(m): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
God of mercy

Re: 2-Year-Old Indian Conjoined Twin Boys (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
OneSentence:

the devil is the ruler of this world. but he has limited time. a time is coming when these things shall be no more.

WHEN WILL THE TIME COME, NOW? TOMORROW? WHEN WE'RE ALL DEAD? undecided
Re: 2-Year-Old Indian Conjoined Twin Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

WHEN WILL THE TIME COME, NOW? TOMORROW? WHEN WE'RE ALL DEAD? undecided
lol...no one knows brother. even Jesus doesn't. If u really don't believe in the existence of God can I show u a way to confirm for yourself?
Re: 2-Year-Old Indian Conjoined Twin Boys (Photos) by hardeycute(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: 2-Year-Old Indian Conjoined Twin Boys (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
OneSentence:
the devil is the ruler of this world.

shocked
Re: 2-Year-Old Indian Conjoined Twin Boys (Photos) by bettyLad(f): 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Indians ,one of the country with best doctors in the world yet they keep having strange odd kind of diseases and health complications .I wonder how the twins lived and managed till this stage , how did they sit 2gther ,how did the crawl ,wen breastfeeding how did their mom do it .still imagining things in my head ..
Re: 2-Year-Old Indian Conjoined Twin Boys (Photos) by donbenie(m): 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
ecoeco:
The parents are hediots
In dis modern world

#Eco99#

I feel like doing this
To both of dem
What does being in the modern world have to do with it,if you don't have the money to avail yourself of the services..
Re: 2-Year-Old Indian Conjoined Twin Boys (Photos) by PeaceGord: 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
My Creator.

I beg you to intervene.
Re: 2-Year-Old Indian Conjoined Twin Boys (Photos) by MrIcredible: 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
mansakhalifa:
We call children like these Siamese Twins. For those screaming India and mysteries,take this: This happens almost everywhere in the world. We 've had cases here in Nigeria too.
Lol!. who is this one lecturing?
Nonsense!. We call.. . Blablabla

Olodo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O / Man Falls Inside A Gutter After Getting Drunk In ajangbadi, Lagos / Fake Doctor Dupes Cancer Patient Of N4 Million (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.