Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Charlyboy: Why I Have Always Supported Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charlyboy: Why I Have Always Supported Nnamdi Kanu (1324 Views)

Magu: Diezani Stole $2.5bn Supported By Generation Of Looters / Igbos Always Supported PDP, They Can't Get 2023 Presidency Under APC -Tony Momoh / Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charlyboy: Why I Have Always Supported Nnamdi Kanu by lightblazingnow(m): 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
Biafra: Why I have always supported Nnamdi Kanu – Charlyboy
nigeriannewsdirect.com

Charlyboy, born Charles Chukwuemeka Oputa has given reason he advocated for the
release
of leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.

During Nnamdi Kanu’s trial, Charlyboy visited him in court and also visited him after his release from prison.

In a post he shared via his Facebook page, he maintained that he stand for equal rights and justice. According to him, “For whatever reason, no man deserves to be ilI-treated in his fatherland as Nnamdi Kanu. Hence, the need for my inclusion in the ever-growing calls for his release at the time. I am for equal rights and justice, period.

“Advocating for the okada community doesn’t necessarily make me an okada rider. Advocating for gay rights, doesn’t make me gay.

“Everybody is witness to the several injustices against the Igbo’s, we may differ on methodology. Biafra for me is a mindset. If there was no great injustice in the land, there would be no call for Biafra. So don’t get it twisted.

“Sometime in January 2017, I wrote about my thoughts on the Biafra and the many things my Igbo kinsmen can alternatively dedicate their all to.

“I titled the article ‘The illusion called Biafra’, those who haven’t read it should read it up because what I wrote therein will always be my stance on Biafra.

“We should channel our energies and abilities towards developing the South-East to become the economic-hub of Nigeria. Igbo nation and my people are great but for us to move forward, we must kill these individualistic tendencies, and come together to do great things.

“Let it be clear to all that the sufferings and poverty of the People from the South East is also the sufferings and poverty of the peoples from the other geopolitical zones in Nigeria including my northern brothers. Even the nascent anti-corruption fight in the country has seen all tribe accordingly represented.

“Therefore, I conclusively insist that Our Mumu Don Do because; The Failure of Leadership is evident in our agitation for Fairness, Justice and Equality for every Nigerian not just for every Igbo man.

“And so the Mind of the typical Igbo Leader Needs a Revolution so that it can be realigned for the interest of the people rather than the interest of a few.

“Let’s focus on our homeland, Our states, and begin to demand accountability and responsibility from many of our Scammers, Riffraff and Fraudsters in the entire nation.”

http://nigeriannewsdirect.com/biafra-why-i-have-always-supported-nnamdi-kanu-charlyboy/

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy: Why I Have Always Supported Nnamdi Kanu by Thewrath(m): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
I see
Re: Charlyboy: Why I Have Always Supported Nnamdi Kanu by AdahMazi: 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
The Failure of Leadership is evident in our agitation for Fairness, Justice and Equality for every Nigerian NOT JUST for every Igbo man.

[/quote]
Re: Charlyboy: Why I Have Always Supported Nnamdi Kanu by ShootToKill: 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
What have you done for the Oguta people where you come from talkless of the SE. Just talk talk talk.

How many businesses do you have in the SE? Even if all the SE governors are angels, will that build a sea port (which is within the purview of the federal govt) for us in the East and stop our people from dying on the road to lagos to go clear their goods. Lagos port and other infrastructures were built and developed for 30 years BY THE FG and Kano has a dry port built by the FG (not kano govt) but the Eastern coast can't have any. Even though the SE govt are thieves IT IS NOT THEIR RESPONSIBLITY as they won't be the ones collecting tax and custom duties at the ports.

And this just 1% of the reason why East MUST pull out of this hell hole called zoogeria. We have had enough!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charlyboy: Why I Have Always Supported Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
Its possible that facebook post is not from Charley boy but from an impostor.
Re: Charlyboy: Why I Have Always Supported Nnamdi Kanu by Etogist: 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
Charlyboy is talking like a foreigner because it's obvious he doesn't feel our pain.

After the civil war, there was a conspiracy against the economic development of Ndi Igbo and Biafra at large.

First they took all our money and left us with 20 pounds.

Second was indigenization policy that made them to buy our common wealth and left us with nothing because we were penny less.

And to make matters worst they give us only 9% of the total electricity being generated in Nigeria just to keep us out of industrialization. www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/seast-gets-9-energy-generated-nigeria-eedc/

Anyone that wants a united Nigeria is an enemy of progress and will never succeed. isee iseee iseeeee

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charlyboy: Why I Have Always Supported Nnamdi Kanu by GMBuhari: 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
You would think This attention seeking mumuboy would have released a single by now after following and supporting all the controversial figures in Nigeria

as for the ediot claiming your ancestors were given twenty naira after the civil were, it was not naira, it was pounds and its more like 4000 pounds in today's money , that is more than generous

if you have any sense you would learn that unless you have monies stashed somewhere don't go to war , especially if you'll come back to beg Nigeria for help
Re: Charlyboy: Why I Have Always Supported Nnamdi Kanu by lightblazingnow(m): 3:28am On Jul 07, 2017
551 top
Re: Charlyboy: Why I Have Always Supported Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 4:13am On Jul 07, 2017
Whoever knows that clown called Charlie boy better tell him to relocate from Lagos because the SW will soon give their ultimatum too.
Nuff said.
Re: Charlyboy: Why I Have Always Supported Nnamdi Kanu by Aufbauh(m): 4:36am On Jul 07, 2017
ShootToKill:
[b] What have you done for the Oguta people where you come from talkless of the SE. Just talk talk talk.

And what has Nnamdi Kanu your lord and saviour done for his own people in Afarakwu talkmore of SE? Just insult, insult, insult.

Unlike most Igbos in diaspora, Kanu does not even have a bungalow in his village to boast of.

It is pathetic and foolhardy to align with a full grown adult squatting in his father's abode and advocating for self rule. What a shame and a sham!
Re: Charlyboy: Why I Have Always Supported Nnamdi Kanu by Adiola(f): 5:56am On Jul 07, 2017
Aufbauh:

And what has Nnamdi Kanu your lord and saviour done for his own people in Afarakwu talkmore of SE? Just insult, insult, insult.

Unlike most Igbos in diaspora, Kanu does not even have a bungalow in his village to boast of.

It is pathetic and foolhardy to align with a full grown adult squatting in his father's abode and advocating for self rule. What a shame and a sham!
your reasoning capability most times make me wanna puke are you away he is a prince and heir to the throne ? which other house are you expecting other than his ancestral throne

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charlyboy: Why I Have Always Supported Nnamdi Kanu by lightblazingnow(m): 7:43am On Jul 07, 2017
752 check
Re: Charlyboy: Why I Have Always Supported Nnamdi Kanu by adadike281(f): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2017
Charley boy, I hope u know that there is no fed presence in d whole of south east
Re: Charlyboy: Why I Have Always Supported Nnamdi Kanu by lightblazingnow(m): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
854 to

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For Nigeria Cities To Be Like This(photo) / The Kaduna Shabby Competency Test And Its Results / Amnesty International - Buhari Burnt People Alive And Buried Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.