Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

POLL. Who Would Contribute For The Pres. Buhari Hospital Bill? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / POLL. Who Would Contribute For The Pres. Buhari Hospital Bill? (405 Views)

It's High Time The Pres Address This Issue / Reasons Why You Should Support Pres. Buhari For Not Assenting To PeaceCorps Bill / FAKE Buhari Hospital Pictures Go Viral Online : Aisha Buhari Explains [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POLL. Who Would Contribute For The Pres. Buhari Hospital Bill? by yebzman: 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
We all know our President has been sick for months away in London.
Assuming you are ask to make a contribution to support President Muhammadu Buhari's medical bill in london, will you
Oya! Agent of change, show wuna self!!!
CLICK
Like to Contribute----- Click Share if U Won't Pay

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

7 Shares

Re: POLL. Who Would Contribute For The Pres. Buhari Hospital Bill? by Solmax(m): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
If I say I no go contribute, una go look me with one kind eye.
But sha.... I fit spare 100 bucks atleast it is something.
All that Jet packing charges in Millions suppose cover am.
Re: POLL. Who Would Contribute For The Pres. Buhari Hospital Bill? by SalamRushdie: 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
yebzman:
Assuming you are ask to make a contribution to support President Muhammadu Buhari's medical bill in london, will you Oya! Agent of change, show wuna self!!!
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Use the like and share buttons to make the poll more interesting and conclusive ..Something say like to pay Buhari's bill and share for those who won't pay
Re: POLL. Who Would Contribute For The Pres. Buhari Hospital Bill? by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
I can only contribute for his burial ceremony and not health bill cause he's use less to us
Re: POLL. Who Would Contribute For The Pres. Buhari Hospital Bill? by psucc(m): 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
Click like if you'll NOT PAY share if you'll PAY. Me I'll not.
Re: POLL. Who Would Contribute For The Pres. Buhari Hospital Bill? by Dedetwo(m): 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
yebzman:
Assuming you are ask to make a contribution to support President Muhammadu Buhari's medical bill in london, will you Oya! Agent of change, show wuna self!!!
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

This idiotic sucker, Okoroawusa, continues to make a compound fool out of himself.

(1) (Reply)

Any Minister That Disrespects Osinbajo Should Be Sacked-sagay / Wike Orders For Vengeance Against Rivers APC Chieftains / Why All In Kaduna?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.