Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,060 members, 7,814,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (1452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2054356 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) ... (1688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
Landmine1:
Still In need of a 1.5kva 24volts inverter . I have gotten many offers but some seems to be repaired, broken or an upgraded transformer which I don’t understand or distance.

If you have a clean working 1.5kva 24volts pure sine wave inverter for sell at an affordable price , do reach out let’s reach a deal.

Send dm
Check my signature for contact.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Landmine1: 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
zeestone99:

Send dm
Check my signature for contact.
seen and acknowledged. Sent a message
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by brightk(m): 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2023
Am in need of an energy ac/dc ceiling fan. D one i have cant really witstand 15hrs usage nonstop.. panel keeps breaking down
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Trippledots(m): 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
Justice629:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005293243736.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.55.21ef194dzMhRbw

Nice, thanks. How did you pay the dollar? I have some stuff in my cart for a while now but can't place order. Have banks increased the monthly dollar limit now?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Justice629(m): 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
Trippledots:

Nice, thanks. How did you pay the dollar? I have some stuff in my cart for a while now but can't place order. Have banks increased the monthly dollar limit now?

I use Gtb dollar card

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JUO(m): 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
brightk:
Am in need of an ac/dc fan. D one i have cant really witstand 15hrs usage nonstop.. panel keeps breaking down
ceiling fan 56" available 29k
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by brightk(m): 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2023
JUO:
ceiling fan 56" available 29k

what product pls? any pic available
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by jonescosmos: 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
justcallmenuel:
Jinko solar panels available.

475w
550w
575w
Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461

How much is your Jinko 575W ??

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Foxie: 5:48am On Aug 04, 2023
brightk:
Am in need of an ac/dc fan. D one i have cant really witstand 15hrs usage nonstop.. panel keeps breaking down
This is available Andrakk ADK8518. You'll need to replace the battery. 20k

WhatsApp: 07088846626

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by futurenix(m): 6:08am On Aug 04, 2023
You would have exercised more patience to save more cash for a brand new than going the used route or better still get the brand new without inbuilt chargers.
Landmine1:
Still In need of a 1.5kva 24volts inverter . I have gotten many offers but some seems to be repaired, broken or an upgraded transformer which I don’t understand or distance.

If you have a clean working 1.5kva 24volts pure sine wave inverter for sell at an affordable price , do reach out let’s reach a deal.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JUO(m): 10:18am On Aug 04, 2023
brightk:

what product pls? any pic available
generic
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Landmine1: 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
Still In need of a 1.5kva 24volts inverter . I have gotten many offers but some seems to be repaired, broken or an upgraded transformer which I don’t understand or distance becomes an issue.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Hybrid600: 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
Why don't you save up some more and get a brand new system.

Landmine1:

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by CAROLYN19: 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
Are you in need of Rugged, efficient Power Back Up Equipment? Vertiv/Emerson/Liebert UPS is the right UPS for you. You can Call /Watsapp us on 08066332919. We have offices in Lagos and Abuja & We do Nationwide Delivery

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Landmine1: 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
Hybrid600:

Why don't you save up some more and get a brand new system.

because bills no gree person save.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Hybrid600: 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2023
Bros e no easy anywhere. God go make way for us all

Landmine1:
because bills no gree person save.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Landmine1: 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
Hybrid600:
Bros e no easy anywhere. God go make way for us all

amen bro. And thanks for the suggestion, it’s not a bad one.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by contease(m): 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
yemi2plus:

So, it doesn't. But this will obstructe free movements of vehicle in the compound.

I had same challenge until I had to design something and showed...

But in my case, the luck I had was that the sun was running along the fence so I made a car port instead and it was not an issue... Check mine out, few pages backwards
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by olopan(m): 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
Good evening! Please who has a 50W - 100W Used solar panel for sale.

Please kindly let me know and your price too.

Contact on Bio
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Drgreatone: 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
contease:

I had same challenge until I had to design something and showed...

But in my case, the luck I had was that the sun was running along the fence so I made a car port instead and it was not an issue... Check mine out, few pages backwards
How much did it it cost u to construct?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by shithapuns: 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
Namzy:

So far the panels are true 350w felicitysolar, how is he making a mistake? Or how many of us are using "tier 1" inverters? The only problem I am seeing is if the the panels are wrongly labelled

lets leave the matter, and perhaps revisit it in 2 to 4yrs time.
hindsight is always full of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by contease(m): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
Drgreatone:

How much did it it cost u to construct?

Well, I think this depends on a lot of factors..

1. For me, I did the material calculations solely by myself, so I didn't have to pay,

2. Had the design done by a subordinate, didn't have to pay.

3. Went to the market myself, bought the materials, moved them to the drilling point, and instructed the industrial drilling. cost me abt 70k because I wanted an easy to dismantle pass and tie system.

4. Did the installation and mounting single-handedly.

5. Painted anti rust myself... Casted the standings myself etc.

5. Quality of material too has great impact on cost...

So at the end, steel and drilling and paint took about N370k... So it depends on what u want, what u can do for urself and also the size of what u have to mount...

Take note, am an enthusiast of DYI that's why

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by cluewebhost(m): 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
olopan:
Good evening! Please who has a 50W - 100W Used solar panel for sale.

Please kindly let me know and your price too.

Contact on Bio
175w but in Port Harcourt

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by swagifted(m): 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
Wow, where have this thread been all my life... I dunno even where to start reading from, but my confusion that Brought me to this thread is that i want to use lithium battery, that one is already certain.... But should i use a hybrid inverter with built in charge controller or use an inverter and a separate charge controller...
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dollarnaira: 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
swagifted:
Wow, where have this thread been all my life... I dunno even where to start reading from, but my confusion that Brought me to this thread is that i want to use lithium battery, that one is already certain.... But should i use a hybrid inverter with built in charge controller or use an inverter and a separate charge controller...

It is about choice!
Pros
Hybrid: One fit for all
No clumsy wires

Con: Any issue with inbuilt cc, charger, inverter will mean taking the whole system for repairs.

The other way around for stand alones

7 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by brightk(m): 12:05am On Aug 05, 2023
shithapuns:

lets leave the matter, and perhaps revisit it in 2 to 4yrs time.
hindsight is always full of wisdom
lol

Nor de put fear 4 our body oo. So wetin go com happen in two to four yrs time
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Oppsin: 7:08am On Aug 05, 2023
Good morning, I am ready to install solar panel and inverter, I want to use 500W all at once and the duration should be 7 hours working time. How much will it cost, and how many batter AH will be using? Thank you
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by swagifted(m): 7:53am On Aug 05, 2023
oloet:

Before you migrate to lithium, make sure that your inverter/ charge controller can charge lithium adequately
please can you explain the minimum requirements of the inverter/charge controller to charge lithium... Lets say 5kwh lithium battery
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by swagifted(m): 7:54am On Aug 05, 2023
dollarnaira:

It is about choice!
Pros
Hybrid: One fit for all
No clumsy wires

Con: Any issue with inbuilt cc, charger, inverter will mean taking the whole system for repairs.

The other way around for stand alones
but the failure rate between both scenes, are they the same?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by swagifted(m): 7:57am On Aug 05, 2023
easyyoke:

Growatt inverters consume too much power o. Is your load that plent? If your load is not up to 2000W, buying the growatt will 1. Be a waste of Money 2. Growatt 3kw inverter is said to use 50W on its own on stanby. That is a lot of power that the inverter will be consuming on its own. But since your system is a 48V system, I dont think you will see any 48V inverter lesser than 2.5Kw upwards but bear in my mind that it consumes a lot ot power. Many youtube videos testify to that
which inverters have the least idle power consumption on standby.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 8:45am On Aug 05, 2023
Oppsin:
Good morning, I am ready to install solar panel and inverter, I want to use 500W all at once and the duration should be 7 hours working time. How much will it cost, and how many batter AH will be using? Thank you

I just had to add it as a note. NL no like numbers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 9:02am On Aug 05, 2023
SMARTCELL DISTILLED WATER & ELECTROLYTES NOW IN STOCK!!

We are still committed to giving you the best quality of distilled water in the industry...

Join us in our price slash promo .. We look forward to working with you

Distilled water 25 Litres = N10,000 PER 25L GALLON (Selling with free 25L black Gallon)(BUY 4 GALLONS & GET 5L FREE)

Distilled water 25 Litres = N12,000 PER 25L GALLON (Selling with free 25L white Gallon)(BUY 2 GALLONS & GET 5L FREE)

Distilled water 5 Litres = N2,500 (Selling with free 5L gallon) (PROMO: BUY 12 units get 2 free)

Distilled water 1 Litre (Dozen pack) = N6000 (PROMO: BUY 12 packs & get 1 free)

Hydrometer = N5,000

Electrolyte 5L = N4,000

Electrolyte 25 Litres = N15,000 (with free 25L Industrial Gallon) .. (BUY 2 GALLONS & GET 5L DISTILLED WATER FREE).

Electrolyte is mixture of sulfuric acid & distilled water having predefined specific gravity or concentration per mol. Smartcell electrolytes maintains 1.245 - 1.275 specific gravity range.

*Deionized H2O Analysis:
*TDS = 0 - 0007 ppm
*PH = 6.8 - 7.0

*APPLICATIONS:
Smartcell deionized water is free of toxins, microbes , pollutants and can be used for:

-Tubular battery periodic top up
- Skin care formulation
- Steam Iron
- Soap making
- Hand sanitizer production
- Cleaning services
- Laboratory
- Automotive radiator Cooling Systems
- Continuous positive airway pressure machines

We're open for dealership discussions. Feel free to reach us via contact details below

*Warehouse Location: Winners estate, Abule-egba , Lagos but can be dispatched to any state on buyers expense.

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

(1) (2) (3) ... (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) ... (1688) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: Machiny, uctomide(m), globatop, Dam5reey(m), anjilgreat(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.