Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,376 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (1545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2068648 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) ... (1696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by TechGeek777: 9:35am On Jan 06
Jefferyzz:
It's Ricco crown not growvolt boss. It's still working 5n o. I'm installing new system with lead acid n sachet inverter dey friendly with battery consumption. I think 5w

Nice, I think @Valto sells both?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Penuelseun(m): 9:36am On Jan 06
dollarnaira:
Pls who is currently using a pwm cc for any lithium? I need the brand name of one urgently. Pls share!
anyone of this two has lithium profiles built in

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey(m): 9:45am On Jan 06
ewizard1:

IMO, Grade A cells aren't accessible to random end users.

Depending on your Source, Automotive Grade A cells are available to end user at High cost!
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dollarnaira: 10:14am On Jan 06
Penuelseun:
anyone of this two has lithium profiles built in
Thanks a lot for this.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 10:49am On Jan 06
zeestone99:
Available now.

Limited quantity.

Huawei BoostLi ESM-48150B1 7.5kwh 48v lithium battery

Price - 1.35m

Call/chat - 0...8....117398294. to order now

SOLD
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Jefferyzz(m): 1:31pm On Jan 06
Out of order at the moment
TechGeek777:

Nice, I think @Valto sells both?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by topsy23: 2:15pm On Jan 06
sharks776:
Something happened about an hour ago where I went to buy felicity inverter at Garki modern market, Abuja for those that are familiar with the place.

A man came to buy felicity lead acid battery 12v 200ah. He needed 2pcs for 24v system. He came with a battery tester exactly like the one shown below. The shop attendant brought two new batteries but after the test, one showed "good battery" while the second one showed "replace battery". The customer rejected the second battery and demanded a replacement which caused an exchange of words btw the shop and the customer as the shop owner refused replacing the second battery.

My question is has anyone here ever used this battery tester and how reliable is it

He should be able to get a replacement since he has taken the two batteries away.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ewizard1: 2:20pm On Jan 06
Dam5reey:

Depending on your Source, Automotive Grade A cells are available to end user at High cost!
The end users of Grade A cells are top manufacturers.

LG would not sell their top grade cells to a random someone who just wants to assemble even a 50kwh Energy system.

Maybe Grade A cells of some upcoming brands sha!
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Allem(m): 4:35pm On Jan 06
Hmmm. I Still Dey watch my own shall. Happy new year.
Valto:
no be small thing shocked when i say most of the popular brand in Nigerian market are fake capacity and also used grade C cells, they will say i am a marketer and attack me. hope una de see am grin
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by swagifted(m): 6:04pm On Jan 06
my 3kva satchet inverter de struggle to start 100 watt fridge o
jikaseo:
Load is over 600watts. How about if I get a 2000watts sachet inverter with the two extra panels? I'm looking at optimizing the output with not much cost..
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by swagifted(m): 6:14pm On Jan 06
if i see price of BYD premium batteries i de wonder why so much gap in price ,last last better soup na money kill am....i remember when 15kwh na 9.5million for byd, now na like 14M upwards...so when i see quote of 15kwh battery from brands for less than 2million now i ask myself, how come?
mctfopt:

Currently fighting with my Chinese battery supplier because he has only Grade B cells. So my people be buying Grade D smiley cells in Naija
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dacool1(m): 8:57pm On Jan 06
swagifted:

I doubt the problem is from your inverter. Upgrade the size of the cable connecting the inverter to the batteries. Also shorten the length of the cable connecting the batteries to the inverter. Finally, make sure your batteries can adequately provide the surge current needed to start the fridge without dropping voltage to a very low one.

I have run a chest freezer of 150watts with a 1kw sachet inverter without issues. I have also run a 90watts fridge on a 500watts inverter before.

The only downside to using these sachet inverters is how poorly they handle electrical surge.

My TB inverter has been gathering dust for long. Those things are power guzzlers. Except you have deep pockets stick with sachet inverters.

Most people buy inverters they will never fully utilize.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by odimbannamdi(m): 9:27pm On Jan 06
Jefferyzz:
Pls who has sachet inverter and AC charger seller contact

1600w Easun inverter is available. It can power a small deep freezer, washing machine and 55"Hisense smart TV at once. It can also independently power a SilverCrest industrial blender and toasting machine. These are appliances i use at home

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by odimbannamdi(m): 9:33pm On Jan 06
swagifted:

Which brand is it? Is it EASun? My EASun 3000w powers my 300l Haier Thermocool deep freezer worth about 130w EFFORTLESSLY, and still have room to power more loads like TV, ceiling fans etc

But consider these options to help your inverter power more stuffs:

- put larger appliances first. For instance, put on your fridge first before putting on even lights.
- Ensure your battery is significantly charged before putting on large loads like your fridge. For a 12v system, let your battery get up to 12.7v before putting on the load
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Jefferyzz(m): 9:40pm On Jan 06
Souer abi?
swagifted:
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by odimbannamdi(m): 9:41pm On Jan 06
dacool1:

I doubt the problem is from your inverter. Upgrade the size of the cable connecting the inverter to the batteries. Also shorten the length of the cable connecting the batteries to the inverter. Finally, make sure your batteries can adequately provide the surge current needed to start the fridge without dropping voltage to a very low one.

I have run a chest freezer of 150watts with a 1kw sachet inverter without issues. I have also run a 90watts fridge on a 500watts inverter before.

The only downside to using these sachet inverters is how poorly they handle electrical surge.

My TB inverter has been gathering dust for long. Those things are power guzzlers. Except you have deep pockets stick with sachet inverters.

The emboldened is very spot on. One way to do is by ensuring his batteries are significantly charged before putting on his fridge
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Immortal99(m): 10:26pm On Jan 06
Ferdiwar:
You can reach out to Solaris Integrated Sun Power.
+234 913 784 9368 - Fadi
I got mine (5kva single phase) from them.

Or Xtra power.
+234 701 739 9999 - Jeff

Hello house...
please

can you recommend a solar generator that can power my laptop for.8hrs min ... (it takes 2hrs to charge to full) so can charge 3 times minimum

Thanks..

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Jefferyzz(m): 5:34am On Jan 07
I'll contact u on WhatsApp
odimbannamdi:

1600w Easun inverter is available. It can power a small deep freezer, washing machine and 55"Hisense smart TV at once. It can also independently power a SilverCrest industrial blender and toasting machine. These are appliances i use at home
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by swagifted(m): 5:47am On Jan 07
For abuja apart from citec Estate i have not seen this MTN fiber anywhere else.
jonescosmos:

It's MTN FTTH (Fiber To The Home)

Find out more here:
https://www.mtn.ng/deal/fibre-broadband/

https://www.mtn.ng/broadband/fibre-plans/

Cheers
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by swagifted(m): 5:49am On Jan 07
Jefferyzz:
Souer abi?
it's a solar generator, everything is embedded inside a small box like i pass my neighbour generator size... Was assembled by a local company in enugu, arone energy.... And i have never opened it to see the brand name.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by swagifted(m): 5:55am On Jan 07
dacool1:

i don't want to void the warranty by opening it, the sellers claimed it has 1.4kwh battery and 3kva sachet inverter inside.... I have used energy meter to observe energy consumed from charging it from empty to full, it did not consume more than 700wh.....i just de manage am now with light loads like charging phone and Bluetooth speaker, power the Wi-Fi and turn on lights. By end of February it will be one year i started using it.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by chris81964(m): 6:28am On Jan 07
chris81964:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2A6fxVvJGY
You are by far driving external traffic to this video.
Thank you. This my best performing video ever. First to be at almost 1000 views in less than 48 hours. Thank you Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by solareclips: 8:45am On Jan 07
Full river phone no 07037973666 , thete office is at oregun close to ojota opposite total filling station in oh regun tha close to ojota bus stop, you will buy from them direct
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dejidotun2000(m): 10:00am On Jan 07
Please where can I buy the fan
odimbannamdi:

the Qasa DC 18" standing fan; comes w
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by oloet: 10:40am On Jan 07
TBB inverter?
dacool1:

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by swagifted(m): 10:46am On Jan 07
How long have you used it?
odimbannamdi:

Which brand is it? Is it EASun? My EASun 3000w powers my 300l Haier Thermocool deep freezer worth about 130w EFFORTLESSLY, and still have room to power more loads like TV, ceiling fans etc

But consider these options to help your inverter power more stuffs:

- put larger appliances first. For instance, put on your fridge first before putting on even lights.
- Ensure your battery is significantly charged before putting on large loads like your fridge. For a 12v system, let your battery get up to 12.7v before putting on the load

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dacool1(m): 10:55am On Jan 07
oloet:
TBB inverter?
Transformer based

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Jefferyzz(m): 11:00am On Jan 07
U tagged the wrong person boss
solareclips:
this is there no 07037973666 , thete office is at oregun close to ojota opposite total filling station in oh regun tha close to ojota bus stop, you will buy from them direct
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by olopan(m): 11:28am On Jan 07
The rough estimate of your system setup will be in the range of 16–17 million.

Attached below is the load estimation. The loads can be dropped to make room for competitive pricing. I am open and available to discuss more with you.

Akbil:

3nos x 1.5hp ACs
18w x 15nos LED Light fittings, 5nos laptops, 40w x 8nos security lighting, 250l deep freezer, water treatment plant, microwave, 8nos x 55w standing fans, etc.

two-story building. The roof top measures around 10m x 12m

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Drgreatone: 11:37am On Jan 07
NiyiOmoIyunade:
The online voltage drop calculators say that you are fine.

If your transmission distance increased more than 6m one way, the answer could change quickly.

Sorry to bother u again sir. I used ur recommended calculator to see the volt drop if i add extra 1 or 2 similar panels in series to the existing set up and it gave <1%. Just wanted to run it by u if it's okay or i should increase the wire size. Thank you
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Penuelseun(m): 1:15pm On Jan 07
dacool1:

Transformer based
that it is transformer based does not make it less efficient, mine consumes about 11w on standby. 1.2kva 12v

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by odimbannamdi(m): 1:54pm On Jan 07
swagifted:
How long have you used it?
2 years now

(1) (2) (3) ... (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) ... (1696) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: QuoteJust1nce, ayo1984 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.