Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,281 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (1577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2068522 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) ... (1696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Smartwoods: 8:29pm On Feb 14
You hardly reply to your messages on WhatsApp

Not fair at all

odimbannamdi:

I was asking you about your location to know whether you are in Lagos and possible close to me so that we can connect and test with another MPPT charge controller at no extra cost to you, but you didn't respond. Anyways....
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dollarnaira: 8:29pm On Feb 14
bassdow:

unknown to most of una, and unlike most of una, most times, I'm here to relieve stress and clear ma head. hence I rarely feel the energy being expended
You too like jokes
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 8:36pm On Feb 14
BRAND NEW 1500W 12V HYBRID INVERTER AVAILABLE!!

Vmn Power 1500w 12v pure sine wave inverter

Features:
- Built-in 30a solar charge regulator.
- 64-bits DSP Intelligent control chipset.
- LCD display with multi-function Built-in automatic - AC charger and automatic AC mains switcher.
- 140-275vac super wide input voltage range.
- 3000w surge capacity, continuous stable pure sine wave output, can be applied to any electrical equipment.
- High efficiency Intelligent battery management,prolonging the service life of battery.
- Multi-protection like low battery, overload, short circuit, over temperature ..

Price: N160,000

Product warranty: 12 months

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bassdow: 8:44pm On Feb 14
Polaris1:

You talk too much and your knowledge is mediocre and often misleading compared to some regulars on this thread. Would be nice if you post only what you know in a clear, concise manner. Try not to mix English and pidgin too, it destabilizes syntax flow.
Polaris bank
Syntax error
stack OverFlow

If I don't talk, who will.

Something tells me you just might be one the the numerous people who waste my time asking things outside the thhread. Going forward, any body wey call or message me asking questions, would suggest they ask on the thread, make all of us follow chook mouth.

As for the fake Customers, make una continue.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bassdow: 8:48pm On Feb 14
emmaniche:
Abeg no need for insults.
Let's accept right and wrong and move on.
All parties should calm down.

me ke.

One thing about be, it's difficult getting me worked up online.

Another thing I know is - You're Right, I'm Right. we both are Right or wrong in our own ways.

As for those quick to get worked up and all emotional, tells a lot about...
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bassdow: 8:50pm On Feb 14
kiekie1:
BRAND NEW 1500W 12V HYBRID INVERTER AVAILABLE!!

Vmn Power 1500w 12v pure sine wave inverter

Features:
- Built-in 30a solar charge regulator.
- 64-bits DSP Intelligent control chipset.
- LCD display with multi-function Built-in automatic - AC charger and automatic AC mains switcher.
- 140-275vac super wide input voltage range.
- 3000w surge capacity, continuous stable pure sine wave output, can be applied to any electrical equipment.
- High efficiency Intelligent battery management,prolonging the service life of battery.
- Multi-protection like low battery, overload, short circuit, over temperature ..

Price: N160,000

Product warranty: 12 months

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

This na real Targetted ADVERT. if you know, you know

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by rmoloruntoba: 9:12pm On Feb 14
bassdow:

yea.

Would / should work on any ChargeController that has such Load point wether na PWM or MPPT.

Also, mind you, that load-Port on chargeController ain't exactly 12-Volts Ooo. It's rating is often based on battery voltage Oooo.
for instance, that same load-Port giving you voltage of 12-volts, could equally give you 24-volts or 48-volts according to the battery voltage system.

Also, would suggest you don't plug heavy appliance on that chargeController load-Port so as not to endanger your chargeController.
I love that port because anything connected there, can't drain the battery beyond a responsible level. na there my Laptops dey 100% of the time.

Wao!
But ur laptop is not 12v/24v/...,
How did the port charge ur laptop without an Inverter to the load port?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Polaris1: 9:37pm On Feb 14
bassdow:

Polaris bank
Syntax error
stack OverFlow

If I don't talk, who will.

Something tells me you just might be one the the numerous people who waste my time asking things outside the thhread....
The counsel of seasoned and experienced posters here are more valuable I don't seek advice from mediocres. Moreover, you can see my number on my signature.
Finally, by the time you were born, I had a relevant bachelor's degree.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by easyyoke: 10:12pm On Feb 14
adrusa:

Felicity Charge Controller crew here. I have 2 120A models in my house serving admirably.

Nice, you have been using them for how long and where did you purchase them
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by easyyoke: 10:17pm On Feb 14
bassdow:
Bottom line is, let's strive to put as little stress on our batteries as we could afford. Any power appliance (e.g fridge, Freezer, AirConditioner, etc) should be run on a minimum of 24-volts system and above, wether na inverterBasedAppliance or not.
That na my own opinion

Abba, you have not gone to market of recent to buy Fridge. Most of the fridge they make now are very power efficient and should not be categorized as power appliances . Any fridge made from 2022. My fridge/Freezer consumes just 69w of energy. A complete 302L LG fridge freezer. Infact I power it with just a single 12v 100ah battery and a 300W inverter and the fridge still has on/off cycle. So out of 24hours, the compressor only runs 14hours. That brings the fridge down to a 43W fridge if it is to run 24hours. So, if you bought your fridge 2022 model upwards, especially LG fridge, they are stupidly power efficient

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mvphenryeto5: 10:19pm On Feb 14
Please how much powmr 60a CC and how much is 300w mono Pv
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bassdow: 10:32pm On Feb 14
easyyoke:

Abba, you have not gone to market of recent to buy Fridge. Most of the fridge they make now are very power efficient and should not be categorized as power appliances . Any fridge made from 2022. My fridge/Freezer consumes just 69w of energy. A complete 302L LG fridge freezer. Infact I power it with just a single 12v 100ah battery and a 300W inverter and the fridge still has on/off cycle. So out of 24hours, the compressor only runs 14hours. That brings the fridge down to a 43W fridge if it is to run 24hours. So, if you bought your fridge 2022 model upwards, especially LG fridge, they are stupidly power efficient

You're right.

But, at least let's know of such edge cases, before making suggestions.

make person no go carry suggestion for person wey him Freezer dey powerHungry, go give person wey him freezer dey less hungry.

Make we no forget say lots of us dey buy used items hence that year 2022 na just few people go get such.

Still yet, your battery go sweat less on a higher voltage system hence 12-volts 200AH can never be as efficient as 24-volts 200AH.

I know person wey him plasma TV wattage na that of some people fridge. Today, bros don package the TV keep for store.

Also you didn't state if your 100AH battery is Lithium or regular Acid battery. Would be good you mention that for clarity to most of us to avoid stories that touch
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bassdow: 10:35pm On Feb 14
mvphenryeto5:
Please how much powmr 60a CC and how much is 300w mono Pv
Price no stable Ooo.
Also Nairaland prices get as e be sometimes. why not enter JiJi . ng and search + make a couple of calls to arrive at something useful OR better still, enter market.

Also becareful buying solar panels wether New or Used. A lot of them have been cleanedUp and reLabelled
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bassdow: 10:37pm On Feb 14
Polaris1:

The counsel of seasoned and experienced posters here are more valuable I don't seek advice from mediocres. Moreover, you can see my number on my signature.
Finally, by the time you were born, I had a relevant bachelor's degree.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bassdow: 10:45pm On Feb 14
rmoloruntoba:

Wao!
But ur laptop is not 12v/24v/...,
How did the port charge ur laptop without an Inverter to the load port?

Have said it here a number of times.

Have modifiied my Daily Work laptop to run either on 19-volts (if said laptop is stubborn) or 12-volts. As I type now, na from a 12-volts powered Core i5 laptop I dey write from so.

Out of a total of 5-laptops I own (2 HP, 1 Dell, 2 Toshiba), only the Dell with it's center-Pin wahala is running on 19-volts. Even the centerPin issue has been modified hence when I am free enough, would transision it to work on 12-volts.

Also my externnal TvMonitors are all powered directly from 12-volts.

In fact, my outdoor Tv antennae is powered from a USB port.

These are simple things I have done without having diploma or professional certifications in said field. Reason I get unHappy when so called professionals are unAble to deliver anything to us.

Common something wey spoil, na to change panel dem sabi. If dem go work on panel, na to change capacitors, resistors, and the likes.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kristien4(m): 11:46pm On Feb 14
I bought a solar panel today..jinko panel from fouani, looking at the panel from one angle, a cell is slightly blueish in color instead of the normal black, is that a reason to worry?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by MGDIMA4: 4:37am On Feb 15
dollarnaira:

I have

How can I get one please?
WhatsApp me
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by essegis(m): 5:59am On Feb 15
adrusa:

Felicity Charge Controller crew here. I have 2 120A models in my house serving admirably.

Well done sir adrusa.

I just got myself 2# 100A Felicity charge controllers but trying to program them for lithium batteries is presently proving difficult.

I wanted to adjust the float and absorption to 57v but it seems the charge controllers can't go beyond 54.6v. Actually they get the battery pack to this voltage and stay there for the remainder of the day so I'm experiencing a lot of waste in that direction.

Anyway this can be adjusted upwards?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dollarnaira: 6:09am On Feb 15
MGDIMA4:

How can I get one please?
WhatsApp me

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by adibo(m): 8:05am On Feb 15
Good morning, can I use a 120w fridge and 240w washing machine on a 1.6kva inverter? I won't be using them at the same time
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Penuelseun(m): 8:24am On Feb 15
adibo:
Good morning, can I use a 120w fridge and 240w washing machine on a 1.6kva inverter? I won't be using them at the same time
Yes, I use mine to power a 150w fridge and 11kg washing machine. 1.2kva inverter with 100ah battery
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dishtech(m): 9:00am On Feb 15
essegis:

Well done sir adrusa.

I just got myself 2# 100A Felicity charge controllers but trying to program them for lithium batteries is presently proving difficult.

I wanted to adjust the float and absorption to 57v but it seems the charge controllers can't go beyond 54.6v. Actually they get the battery pack to this voltage and stay there for the remainder of the day so I'm experiencing a lot of waste in that direction.

Use the user manual.
Or press hold the button, when esc appears, move one step press hold again to change the battery type to lithium, then you can adjust your Charge and flood voltage
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kristien4(m): 9:35am On Feb 15
kristien4:
I bought a solar panel today..jinko panel from fouani, looking at the panel from one angle, a cell is slightly blueish in color instead of the normal black, is that a reason to worry?
Anyone experienced this b4? ??
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by chris81964(m): 12:06pm On Feb 15
I have been installing solar power solutions for 10 years. I have experimented with many manufacturers. I found one that I install and I sleep well.
10 year warranty. They are the only one in Nigeria. Complete system. Inverter ranging from 3 kw to 30 kw. High amp discharge inverters for heavy duty load.
Reliability. Two complete failures caused by customers since 2021 and we placed them under warranty. SolaX Power is you plug. AWPS Renewable Energy LTD is your source in Nigeria.
On March 28th, at the Radisson Blue in Ikeja, you will learn more about the best warrantied inverter in Nigeria.
The SolaX Ultra industrial inverter. The X-1 and X-3 hybrids. Register today at https:///3SEC3hX or https://zfrmz.com/HzYg0k17op0UBUbhqfvJ
Space is very limited.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by easyyoke: 12:10pm On Feb 15
essegis:

Well done sir adrusa.

Where did you buy the controller please
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by easyyoke: 12:13pm On Feb 15
kristien4:
Anyone experienced this b4? ??
So far the panel is not broken, you should be fine. You can check the watt you are getting when you have a clear sunny sky. I think Foauni has warranty on everything they sell and I dont think they can sell you fake product.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Ayomipoe(m): 12:33pm On Feb 15
I watch your Youtube videos grin
chris81964:
I have been installing solar power solutions for 10 years. I have experimented with many manufacturers. I found one that I install and I sleep well.
10 year warranty. They are the only one in Nigeria. Complete system. Inverter ranging from 3 kw to 30 kw. High amp discharge inverters for heavy duty load.
Reliability. Two complete failures caused by customers since 2021 and we placed them under warranty. SolaX Power is you plug. AWPS Renewable Energy LTD is your source in Nigeria.
On March 28th, at the Radisson Blue in Ikeja, you will learn more about the best warrantied inverter in Nigeria.
The SolaX Ultra industrial inverter. The X-1 and X-3 hybrids. Register today at https:///3SEC3hX
Space is very limited.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by essegis(m): 1:18pm On Feb 15
easyyoke:

Where did you buy the controller please

Alaba!!!
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Jefferyzz(m): 1:24pm On Feb 15
It's 5n
kristien4:
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mvphenryeto5: 1:31pm On Feb 15
Please guys how do I know original panels, a vendor told me 55k for 250watts
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by chris81964(m): 1:39pm On Feb 15
Ayomipoe:
I watch your Youtube videos grin

Thank you for watching and acknowledging

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bassdow: 5:07pm On Feb 15
mvphenryeto5:
Please guys how do I know original panels, a vendor told me 55k for 250watts
while at it, equally learn how to spot a repackaged / relabelled solar Panel

(1) (2) (3) ... (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) ... (1696) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: TechGeek777, Hybrid600, frebor(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.