Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,900 members, 7,810,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (1633) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2045959 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) ... (1681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 9:34pm On Mar 27
redgem:

But if price of dollar should go up, you'd still sell old stocks at new price right?

This is just basic economics, not like I'm selling anything. You don't expect people with old stock to suddenly drop the prices of goods bought at ₦1700/₦1900 simply because there is a ₦200 drop in the price of dollars.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by adrusa: 10:26pm On Mar 27
mctfopt:

This is just basic economics, not like I'm selling anything. You don't expect people with old stock to suddenly drop the prices of goods bought at ₦1700/₦1900 simply because there is a ₦200 drop in the price of dollars.

But you expect them to sell old stocks at new dollar rates immediately it happens? Head, they win, tail we lose. God dey.

8 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Obnoxious2001(m): 10:33pm On Mar 27
mvphenryeto5:

You need to open a new thread to accommodate average Nigerians like us, the guys here are related to politicians

grin grin grin grin the Lord is our strength
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by RickyM: 5:41am On Mar 28
Oshomo12:

He dares not f....k. up!!
The cells I got from him are well balanced too, no funny behaviour so far! The people I got it for used it to 2% at a time, but charged it up to 100% with 0.002 deviation at the end.
That sounds pretty impressive I must say.
An update‼️‼️
We agreed on 7.1kwh battery pack and 60% of the agreed price is paid, he promised that I’d get it by Monday…I’m looking forward to that now.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by oloet: 6:21am On Mar 28
mctfopt:

Drop tips smiley

Don't just observe.

Baba let me use this analogy....
Why person go dey compare windows laptop battery to a MacBook Pro battery 🤭
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by adibo(m): 7:19am On Mar 28
Good morning house. I want to buy a Mercury 1.5kva hybrid inverter, a single 220ah battery and two 420w solar panels.

Will this setup be OK for charging of phones and laptop, one fan and a fridge (the fridge will be on for maybe 2 hours in the daytime during float charge)?

More importantly, kindly let me know the other things I will need to buy along with the inverter like surge protector, wires, etc and I will appreciate if the amount for each of them can also be put along with it. Thanks
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey(m): 8:32am On Mar 28
adibo:
Good morning house. I want to buy a Mercury 1.5kva hybrid inverter, a single 220ah battery and two 420w solar panels.

Will this setup be OK for charging of phones and laptop, one fan and a fridge (the fridge will be on for maybe 2 hours in the daytime during float charge)?

More importantly, kindly let me know the other things I will need to buy along with the inverter like surge protector, wires, etc and I will appreciate if the amount for each of them can also be put along with it. Thanks

Yes, This is very much like it. Your Batteries and Solar are well matched with the Load.
You can get a programmable timer for the Fridge on from 11 and off by 3 or as observed.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by adibo(m): 9:25am On Mar 28
Dam5reey:

Yes, This is very much like it. Your Batteries and Solar are well matched with the Load.
You can get a programmable timer for the Fridge on from 11 and off by 3 or as observed.

OK, thanks a lot, I appreciate
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Drgreatone: 9:30am On Mar 28
adibo:

U need to ensure the voc of ur intended hybrid inverter is more than the solar panels or else u wud av a disaster waiting to happen.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Oshomo12(m): 11:13am On Mar 28
RickyM:

That sounds pretty impressive I must say.
An update‼️‼️
We agreed on 7.1kwh battery pack and 60% of the agreed price is paid, he promised that I’d get it by Monday…I’m looking forward to that now.

That's nice, I paid him full and never bothered to call him. He was just disturbing me with messages nii grin
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Oshomo12(m): 11:15am On Mar 28
oloet:

Baba let me use this analogy....
Why person go dey compare windows laptop battery to a MacBook Pro battery 🤭

You are not very nice!! cool

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by brightk(m): 1:25pm On Mar 28
Oshomo12:

You are not very nice!! cool
my broda na wetin e don experience e go write abt. There re windows laptop u can compare with mac laptops anytime anyday.. na ur money..
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by LUKINGUY(m): 2:32pm On Mar 28
I need review on SVC Lithium Battery the BMR series compare to Felicity
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by swagifted(m): 3:19pm On Mar 28
I bring you good tidings...

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by brightk(m): 3:48pm On Mar 28
swagifted:
I bring you good tidings...
can this beat jinko 550w in performance
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by icjunior(m): 4:19pm On Mar 28
brightk:

I would say nah,their efficiency is almost the same and jinko is 11k costlier than what he put up there.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Abbeyb1ack: 4:43pm On Mar 28
My inverter just shut down due to overload...any engineer within sango axis?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by swagifted(m): 5:00pm On Mar 28
brightk:
according to the internet jinko beats longi...
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by brightk(m): 5:16pm On Mar 28
swagifted:
lol
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kristien4(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28
Is a 3480w pv array producing 2200watts at near peak/peak sunlight doing well?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Kreamie(m): 6:30pm On Mar 28
wink

swagifted:

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by icjunior(m): 6:36pm On Mar 28
kristien4:
Is a 3480w pv array producing 2200watts at near peak/peak sunlight doing well?

No and yes!
Yield is at 63% thereabouts.

Yes,if they're not tier one panels.
No,if they're tier one panels.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by swagifted(m): 6:43pm On Mar 28
Make i first do disclaimer oo 😂😂😂
brightk:
lol
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Obnoxious2001(m): 6:58pm On Mar 28
swagifted:
Make i first do disclaimer oo 😂😂😂
We are waiting
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by swagifted(m): 7:01pm On Mar 28
Obnoxious2001:

We are waiting
make nobody wait for me o😭
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mvphenryeto5: 7:34pm On Mar 28
Abbeyb1ack:
My inverter just shut down due to overload...any engineer within sango axis?

Your inverter no get overload protection? Which inverter be that
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kristien4(m): 7:57pm On Mar 28
icjunior:

No and yes!
Yield is at 63% thereabouts.

Yes,if they're not tier one panels.
No,if they're tier one panels.
6 jinko 580w panels all connected in series to a 5kva growatt inverter. Previously dey were connected in 2s3p to a 120amp growatt external charge controller and i was getting up to 2700w, i say make i upgrade to hybrid growatt, series everything yield come drop to 2200w. Which kind wahala be this..
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by TechGeek777: 8:23pm On Mar 28
kristien4:
6 jinko 580w panels all connected in series to a 5kva growatt inverter. Previously dey were connected in 2s3p to a 120amp growatt external charge controller and i was getting up to 2700w, i say make i upgrade to hybrid growatt, series everything yield come drop to 2200w. Which kind wahala be this..

If you are still using same orientation as previous configuration, then you are experiencing partial shading or you now have some dust on your panels.

How many mm DC cable are you using with this mew series config?

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dollarnaira: 8:24pm On Mar 28
Plylontech US 3000 3.8kwh-1,967,000
Plylontech Up 5000 4.8kwh-2,245,000

JINKO 435W-OUT OF STOCK
JINKO 440W-130,000
JINKO 475W-141,000
JINKO 550W-NOT AVAILABLE
JINKO 580W-177,000
JINKO 625W-190,000

An authorized dealer in Ikorodu.
Fouani supplied
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kristien4(m): 8:54pm On Mar 28
TechGeek777:

If you are still using same orientation as previous configuration, then you are experiencing partial shading or you now have some dust on your panels.

How many mm DC cable are you using with this mew series config?
Same 6mm dc cable, same orientation... i guess its the shading then cos the panels were cleaned recently..no changes.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by adibo(m): 9:24pm On Mar 28
Good evening, I need a very experienced and trusted inverter installer to help me with the installation of my inverter, location is Apapa road, Lagos
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by AinsSama: 9:25pm On Mar 28
jonescosmos:

You will need like 3 days or more to get them fully charged with your intended solar panels.
Not really

(1) (2) (3) ... (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) ... (1681) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: orkman(m), HeavenlyBang(m), mctfopt, genius43(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.