Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2070029 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (1697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 10:51am On Apr 15, 2017
Monlo:

Location and contact?How many pieces are up for sale?Thanks

Ikorodu or iyana ipaja, 15 pieces remaining, almost sold out
Watapp 08117398294 for more info. Thnks

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JUO(m): 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
chris81964:

We have not experienced the failure with the 30 amp 100 Vunit. However the higher voltage units are failing. Fangpusen is aware and they have not provided a solution.
thanks
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DMerciful(m): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
The epever 40A? no, just the controller. which cable are u asking off?
iykmon:

Please is there any cable that comes along with this controller.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by babaegun(m): 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ferdiwar:

Since your current inverter is a 24v system you are to go/stick with the series/parallel connection​ till you upgrade your inverter to a 48v system then you can change your battery configuration to a series connection.
wink

Thanks. I appreciate
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by GeorgeD1(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
all,

happy easter to everyone in the house. as stated earlier, i'm clearing out my solar modules
to pave way for the major systems upgrade which is currently on-going.

so i'm giving out my original sharp and suntech panels to the lucky few who are quick enough
to grab this offer.

wattage: 200w each
price: 30k each

minimum order qty is 2pcs

it will be on first come, first serve basis.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by therealMcCain: 5:16am On Apr 16, 2017
GeorgeD1:
all,

happy easter to everyone in the house. as stated earlier, i'm clearing out my solar modules

so i'm giving out my original sharp and suntech panels to the lucky few who are quick enough
to grab this offer.

Oga sir, present sir

Pls how do I reach u?

Here is my number
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by chimeziem(m): 6:59am On Apr 16, 2017
GeorgeD1:
all,

to grab this offer.

Happy Easter George!

I sent you an email, awaiting your reply. I need some of the panels.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by oneshowguy: 8:16am On Apr 16, 2017
It gives us immense pleasure to introduce Three Sixty Power Products Private Limited An ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Company, to you as one of the potential exporters of high quality Power Products and its service provider from India. Our Company is part of Three Sixty group.

Power Products - Sinewave Inverters upto 40KVA, UPS, Solar Panels, Wind Turbines and SMF Batteries

Apart from Indian operations, our group has office in Dubai (U.A.E) to cater Middle-East and North African distributions.

The U.S office looks after R & D and distribution channels for North American Operations.

Distributors needed across Nigeria.

http://www.threesixtypower.com

#solarinverters #batteries #mppt #solarpanel

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 11:33am On Apr 16, 2017
Wishing every noble member of this wonderful forum a happy Easter celebration !

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DMerciful(m): 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
LiFeO4: The Review

As promised, here is the product review for the lithium iron phosphate (LiFeO4) battery I imported from China.

LiFeO4 batteries are among the newest technology which offers longer lifetimes, better power density (the rate that energy can be drawn from them) and are inherently safer than other lithium based batteries. LiFePO4 is finding a number of roles in vehicle use and backup power especially in home solar/inverter applications. It is said to deliver over 2000cycles (5.5yrs if used every day) at 80% DOD and about 5000 cycles if used btw 30%-50% DOD(13yrs!!!) hence my attraction to this technology.

Packaging
The battery is house in a plastic container formed into a briefcase style design. I will rate the casing fair but will expect improvement in its structural integrity as time goes on.

It weighs about 13kg for 12V, 100AH battery and this weight is consistent with Lithium iron phosphate due to the presence of iron which is quite a heavy element unlike lithium polymer that is lighter(lithium polymer[phone batteries] are not as long lasting as lithium iron phosphate).

Internal Construction
As a DIY guy, I needed to see what’s inside this expensive box, so I opened it up. I wasn’t impressed. The cells were crudely put together, poor wiring with electrical tapes/foam packing holding wires/cells together…I was like what the hell!

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DMerciful(m): 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
loading 2
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Monlo(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
DMerciful:
loading 2
Keep it coming
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by abunafiu(m): 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
God bless you Dmerciful for your honest reviews.
Some peeps will just keep this to themselves.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by efuro(m): 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
DMerciful:

As promised, here is the product review for the lithium iron phosphate (LiFeO4) battery I imported from China.

LiFeO4 batteries are among the newest technology which offers longer lifetimes, better power density (the rate that energy can be drawn from them) and are inherently safer than other lithium based batteries. LiFePO4 is finding a number of roles in vehicle use and backup power especially in home solar/inverter applications. It is said to deliver over 2000cycles (5.5yrs if used every day) at 80% DOD and about 5000 cycles if used btw 30%-50% DOD(13yrs!!!) hence my attraction to this technology.

Packaging
The battery is house in a plastic container formed into a briefcase style design. I will rate the casing fair but will expect improvement in its structural integrity as time goes on.

It weighs about 13kg for 12V, 100AH battery and this weight is consistent with Lithium iron phosphate due to the presence of iron which is quite a heavy element unlike lithium polymer that is lighter(lithium polymer[phone batteries] are not as long lasting as lithium iron phosphate).

Internal Construction
As a DIY guy, I needed to see what’s inside this expensive box, so I opened it up. I wasn’t impressed. The cells were crudely put together, poor wiring with electrical tapes/foam packing holding wires/cells together…I was like what the hell!

13yrs for battery, 25yrs for panels. Enjoyment galore. Get ur popcorn near by & banish the shout of Up Nepa.
Keep it up my oga, we appreciate ur effort.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by tivta(m): 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
DMerciful:
loading 2
You need to read about simphiliphi. 10000 cycle at 80%dod
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dapsyra(m): 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
ValarDoharis:
Banned by anti bot spam. Here is DMerciful

continuation

Anyways it has 16 cells of 3.7v each connected in series-parallel of 4 x 4 to give 14.8V and a BMS to ensure over discharging is avoided. It has a display with a push button to know the voltage. I connected the display permanently (bypassed the switch internally) to see the voltage at a glance from afar.

If the nominal voltage of each cell is 3.7v, then the cells are not LiFePO4. They are likely Lithium Cobalt Oxide (LiCoO2) or Lithium Manganese Oxide (LiMn2O4). LiFePO4 cells have nominal voltage of 3.2v.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by GeorgeD1(m): 10:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
therealMcCain:

Oga sir, present sir

Pls how do I reach u?

I replied you but email was returned by mailer demon. all the same I got your message. I will call you to discuss. cheers!
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by GeorgeD1(m): 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
chimeziem:

Happy Easter George!

I sent you an email, awaiting your reply. I need some of the panels.

hello chimeziem,
happy easter to you.
check your email, I have replied. cheers!
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by GeorgeD1(m): 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
all,
voc snapshots of modules taken this afternoon. I was so amazed! these panels are still firing strong!

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by GeorgeD1(m): 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
only a few pcs remaining.
almost gone!

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by therealMcCain: 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
GeorgeD1:

I replied you but email was returned by mailer demon. all the same I got your message. I will call you to discuss. cheers!

Pls i need 4 pieces

I will weep if I miss this opportunuty

Phone is faster than mails

You can call me now, it seems you are still online
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Ferdiwar: 12:00am On Apr 17, 2017
DMerciful:

Packaging

Internal Construction

Thank you so much for this review and for keeping your word. More Grace to you cool
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by jazzman2(m): 8:03am On Apr 17, 2017
ValarDoharis:
Banned by anti bot spam. Here is DMerciful

continuation

Anyways it has 16 cells of 3.7v each connected in series-parallel of 4 x 4 to give 14.8V and a BMS to ensure over discharging is avoided. It has a display with a push button to know the voltage. I connected the display permanently (bypassed the switch internally) to see the voltage at a glance

3.7v per cell is not LifePO4. It's probably LiMnCoO2 or LiCoO2. The cycle life of these cells are less than 500. Pls verify with the seller that you have the right product. LifePo4 should have a nominal cell voltage of 3.2v
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by davodyguy: 8:44am On Apr 17, 2017
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
chris81964:

We have not experienced the failure with the 30 amp 100 Vunit. However the higher voltage units are failing. Fangpusen is aware and they have not provided a solution.

am currently making progress in a bid to reverse engineer this trend. What I need now to test of my fix can work is an older firmware file preferably v16 to 17v. The victron connect software is unable to do downgrades. However the idea is to trick it into doing a downgrade by making it think it is installing an updated firmware hopefully this can reserve the slow poison installed on the controllers. If anyone has an older firmware file (usually with .dup extension) kindly buzz me.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
kiekie1:
Must power starlight pure sinewave LCD display inverters now in stock !
1000w 12v 85,000
3000w 24v 230,000
4000w 24/48v 320,000
5000w 24/48v 350,000
6000w 24/48 370,000
10000w 48v 980,000

Fangpuson 80a mppt 190,000

Hurry while stock lasts : O8I35O3I95I

Keep the calls coming ...
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
kiekie1:
Few units brand new SOLAR WORLD mono/poly panels for sale (260w , 275w, 285w, 315w) Manufactured in Germany .... Contact me if interested !! O8I35O3I95I

Limited stock available .. Call now if very interested !
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
kiekie1:
HURRY ! HIGH QUALITY SOLAR PANELS !!!

Yachi / YahSun Solar P-POLY,M-MONO
80w-P-25k
100w-P-30k
140w-M-42k
150w-P-43k
150w-M-45k
200w-M-60K
260w-M-75k
310w-M-85k
Stocks fast running low,call & place your order today
WhatsApp: O8I35O3I95I
SMARTCELL GLOBAL SERVICES

Call to order now ..
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by SolnergyPower: 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
Please drop your email and phone number for quicker reach.

What's your location?

GeorgeD1:
only a few pcs remaining.
almost gone!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (1697) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: HeavenlyBang(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.