Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,998 members, 7,956,709 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

Fatal Accident Along Sagamu Abeokuta Express Way - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fatal Accident Along Sagamu Abeokuta Express Way (1022 Views)

Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) / Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatal Accident Along Sagamu Abeokuta Express Way by olash: 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
Pardon me, I am not a good writer. This bus load from songo to mowe on their way between abeokuta sagamu express way, a lady told the driver to stop to to hiss herself. She went into the bush being on a trouser. There come a trailer lost control and ram to the the bus.
No single single survivor in the bus, only the lady survive. It took 2hours before the road safety was able to remove bus under the truck
May God safe us

Re: Fatal Accident Along Sagamu Abeokuta Express Way by donsola(m): 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
Jesus!
Re: Fatal Accident Along Sagamu Abeokuta Express Way by merbenko: 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
RIP
Re: Fatal Accident Along Sagamu Abeokuta Express Way by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
R. I. P God save your people
Re: Fatal Accident Along Sagamu Abeokuta Express Way by olash: 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
More

Re: Fatal Accident Along Sagamu Abeokuta Express Way by rifasenate11(m): 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
this is terrible.. we wake up and move out each day without knowing what is out there. only God saves us from uncertainties.
that lady that wanted to "hiss" , I don't know if I am to blame her for this or just to say that her luck is too perfect...

RIP to the dead
Re: Fatal Accident Along Sagamu Abeokuta Express Way by GMBuhari: 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
EEeyah RIP

I know some religious fanatics will try to shove it down my throat that THE LADY is special

Ask yourself , what if she is a ritualist ?

What if the bus did not park off road just cos driver was waiting for the lady ?

Im not disputing there's God and Angels guard us , i am just sick of religious fanatics
Re: Fatal Accident Along Sagamu Abeokuta Express Way by netbeans1(m): 1:35am On Jul 07, 2017
Rip . angry

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And Nigeria Students In Japan, How Do You Cope? / Prince Edward Island Is Closing Its Entrepreneurial Stream Due To Fraud / Can You Identify These Roads In Ibadan? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.