Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,291 members, 7,839,437 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

J Martins Fights Show Promoters In United States (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / J Martins Fights Show Promoters In United States (Video) (23616 Views)

Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) / J Martins & Wife, Nnezi Diana Mbila Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary / J Martins Shares Photo With His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: J Martins Fights Show Promoters In United States (Video) by MistrHighfee(m): 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
Baddest69:
Who still call this one for shows??

His last hit was in 2009
Seriously Man! Dah word was a Hit
Re: J Martins Fights Show Promoters In United States (Video) by kinkybunny(f): 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=Baddest69 post=58223805][/quote]lol
Re: J Martins Fights Show Promoters In United States (Video) by hahn(m): 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
Baddest69:
Who still call this one for shows??

His last hit was in 2009

You even try as you remember undecided
Re: J Martins Fights Show Promoters In United States (Video) by Baddest69(m): 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
FlySly05:

Take it easy right there, that boy might not know the group Kool and the Gang is.
please tell me who they are...

And how much knowing them have added to your bank account
Re: J Martins Fights Show Promoters In United States (Video) by michaelisaiah: 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
Eewo that's how they embarrass nigeria people
Re: J Martins Fights Show Promoters In United States (Video) by michaelisaiah: 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
Eewo that's how they embarrass nigeria people
Re: J Martins Fights Show Promoters In United States (Video) by Emanodimo(m): 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
Aint happy to hear about him like this after a long while... Lot of things are involved.. It is well with your soul

1 Like

Re: J Martins Fights Show Promoters In United States (Video) by Erhun10z: 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
Who him wan own exchange punches? US police? cheesy
But They Said Fight.. Its Either The Use Of Hand Or Mouth.. Since He Is A Celebrity, I Was Expecting Puches. But The Guy Know Say Nor Be 9ja He Dey, Na He Use He Brain.
Re: J Martins Fights Show Promoters In United States (Video) by tosyne2much(m): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
Erhun10z:
But They Said Fight.. Its Either The Use Of Hand Or Mouth.. Since He Is A Celebrity, I Was Expecting Puches. But The Guy Know Say Nor Be 9ja He Dey, Na He Use He Brain.
Let him try it and that would be the last time he will ever set his feet on the soil of US cheesy
Re: J Martins Fights Show Promoters In United States (Video) by FlySly05: 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
Baddest69:
please tell me who they are...

And how much knowing them have added to your bank account

Stop bikkering son and save your strength for something more productive
Re: J Martins Fights Show Promoters In United States (Video) by FlySly05: 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
AKPOSbaba:

Lol
The internet has made things easy,I hope he downloads some of their songs.

Well some people still can't find their way around the internet even with all the directions starring them in the face.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emem Ison's Twin Dedication: Olu Jacobs, Rita Dominic, Chioma Akpotha Attend / Celebrities At Glo Slide & Bounce / Korra Obidi Shares Photos Of Policeman Who Slapped Her & Smashed Her Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.