Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,713 members, 7,955,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

There Is No Apathy To Fight Another Civil War? So Who Will Fight The War? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No Apathy To Fight Another Civil War? So Who Will Fight The War? (718 Views)

Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians / Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain / Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Apathy To Fight Another Civil War? So Who Will Fight The War? by fineboynl(m): 11:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
I have look around and there are no apathy to fight another civil war from every region. if Biafra can monster the Courage to declared independence. which region will fight the unity war? if you ask me I don't think there are any motivation to fight... the middle bet is out. South south is out, the oduduwas are too afraid though they need the unity so badly. now tell me who will.?? reason we should think about federalism immediately as there is nothing to restructure about with the current system.
Re: There Is No Apathy To Fight Another Civil War? So Who Will Fight The War? by Ngozi123(f): 11:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
fineboynl:
I have look around and there are no apathy to fight another civil war from every region. if Biafra can. monster the Courage to declared independence. which region will fight the unity war? if you ask me I don't think there any motivation to fight... the middle bet is out. South south is out, the oduduwas are too afraid though they need the unity so badly. now tell me who will.?? reason we should think about federalism as there is nothing to restructure about.

Should Biafra secede at this moment in time then I'm 80% sure that the North, excluding some communities in the Middle Belt area, would go to war, probably with the support of the South-West and some parts of the South-South. The ethnicity of the belligerents would be far more complex than in 1967 though.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Apathy To Fight Another Civil War? So Who Will Fight The War? by BininKingdom: 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kids
Re: There Is No Apathy To Fight Another Civil War? So Who Will Fight The War? by austyn0(m): 11:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ngozi123:

Should Biafra secede at this moment in time then I'm 80% sure that the North, excluding some communities in the Middle Belt area, would go to war, probably with the support of the South-West and some parts of the South-South. The ethnicity of the belligerents would be far more complex than in 1967 though.
Sorry, do you mean go to war after Biafra has gained independence peacefully?

1 Like

Re: There Is No Apathy To Fight Another Civil War? So Who Will Fight The War? by Ngozi123(f): 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
austyn0:
Sorry, do you mean go to war after Biafra has gained independence peacefully?

With the way these so called Nigerian leaders are going about it, it might not be a peaceful secession.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Apathy To Fight Another Civil War? So Who Will Fight The War? by austyn0(m): 11:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ngozi123:

With the way these so called Nigerian leaders are going about it, it might not be a peaceful secession.
Let's fold our hands and watch whilst praying and hoping for the best.
Re: There Is No Apathy To Fight Another Civil War? So Who Will Fight The War? by Ngozi123(f): 11:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
austyn0:
Let's fold our hands and watch whilst praying and hoping for the best.

One hopes that it'll be peaceful but you never know with these savages in charge of Nigeria undecided.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Apathy To Fight Another Civil War? So Who Will Fight The War? by Deedeedee3: 11:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
fineboynl:
I have look around and there are no apathy to fight another civil war from every region. if Biafra can monster the Courage to declared independence. which region will fight the unity war? if you ask me I don't think there are any motivation to fight... the middle bet is out. South south is out, the oduduwas are too afraid though they need the unity so badly. now tell me who will.?? reason we should think about federalism immediately as there is nothing to restructure about with the current system.
When they insult you flat-headed e-bowl monkies, you will start crying. Who are the Yorubas that need Nigeria badly? If Yorubas need Nigeria badly, believe me, You will not have the Gods to mention Biafra.
You Igbos are worthless and useless. One of the reasons why you open this thread is to insult Yorubas, not because of any other reason.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Apathy To Fight Another Civil War? So Who Will Fight The War? by Deedeedee3: 12:02am On Jul 07, 2017
Ngozi123:

Do you think Nigeria can separate peacefully? No it cant. We can only have a situation where there will be little casualties; that is if the sw, se, and ss go their separate ways same time. The North cant fight the three of us, can they? But leaving the country just like that will be a big problem since the three regions are useless leaders who licks the northerners ass.
Re: There Is No Apathy To Fight Another Civil War? So Who Will Fight The War? by mrnigerdelta: 12:04am On Jul 07, 2017
we as we join Biafra to send Hausa Fulani to Chad or Niger
Re: There Is No Apathy To Fight Another Civil War? So Who Will Fight The War? by fineboynl(m): 12:04am On Jul 07, 2017
Deedeedee3:

When they insult you flat-headed e-bowl monkies, you will start crying. Who are the Yorubas that need Nigeria badly? If Yorubas need Nigeria badly, believe me, You will not have the Gods to mention Biafra.
You Igbos are worthless and useless. One of the reasons why you open this thread is to insult Yorubas, not because of any other reason.
I can categorically tell you that Yoruba need one Nigeria more than the north. they need the free oil money. oando group is a Yoruba blocs.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Apathy To Fight Another Civil War? So Who Will Fight The War? by mrnigerdelta: 12:05am On Jul 07, 2017
we ss we declare our Niger Delta Republic
Re: There Is No Apathy To Fight Another Civil War? So Who Will Fight The War? by austyn0(m): 12:05am On Jul 07, 2017
Ngozi123:

One hopes that it'll be peaceful but you never know with these savages in charge of Nigeria undecided.
Whatever the outcome stay strong, if it resorts to war, we will fight side by side, no fear.. gringringrin
Re: There Is No Apathy To Fight Another Civil War? So Who Will Fight The War? by Deedeedee3: 12:10am On Jul 07, 2017
fineboynl:
I can categorically tell you that Yoruba need one Nigeria more than the north. they need the free oil money. oando group is a Yoruba blocs.
E-bowl baboon, dont igbos own oil blocs? It is only you deluded worthless Igbos that think Yorubas wont survive without Nigeria. Yorubas re not scared of Nigeria disintegration. All these you wrote are all from your deluded ibotic mind.
Re: There Is No Apathy To Fight Another Civil War? So Who Will Fight The War? by austyn0(m): 12:11am On Jul 07, 2017
Deedeedee3:

Bro calm, you are generalizing the indiscipline.
Re: There Is No Apathy To Fight Another Civil War? So Who Will Fight The War? by fineboynl(m): 12:13am On Jul 07, 2017
Deedeedee3:

E-bowl baboon, dont igbos own oil blocs? It is only you deluded worthless Igbos that think Yorubas wont survive without Nigeria. Yorubas re not scared of Nigeria disintegration. All these you wrote are all from your deluded ibotic mind.
afojan claimed to be the most educated and intelligent but I am disappointed and afojan cannot make a constructive point without insult. can't you guys give creative criticism without direct insulting someone older than you.
Re: There Is No Apathy To Fight Another Civil War? So Who Will Fight The War? by Deedeedee3: 12:16am On Jul 07, 2017
fineboynl:
afojan claimed to be the most educated and intelligent but I am disappointed and afojan cannot make a constructive point without insult. can't you guys give creative criticism without direct insulting someone older than you.
Flat headed e-bowl baboon, dont igbos own oil blocs? Does that automatically mean You are scared of leaving the country? Jum ovia, tony elumelu, author eze and his othe e-bowl brothers dont own oil blocs?
Re: There Is No Apathy To Fight Another Civil War? So Who Will Fight The War? by tarano: 12:17am On Jul 07, 2017
Apathy - Lack of enthusiasm.
Re: There Is No Apathy To Fight Another Civil War? So Who Will Fight The War? by fineboynl(m): 7:57am On Jul 07, 2017
tarano:
Apathy - Lack of enthusiasm.
and who don't know that
Re: There Is No Apathy To Fight Another Civil War? So Who Will Fight The War? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 07, 2017
In as much as no one want a war.... the op might just be right...

What really are we fighting for if one side decides to leave?

Are we fighting for the continous loot?
Are we fighting for the development we never had?
Are we fighting for the serious unemployment?
Are we fighting for the already divided Nigeria?
Are we fighting for the oil that belongs to a region?
Are we fighting to add more population when we cant manage what we have?
Are we fighting for the recycle of old leaders and their family?
Seriously i think we should debate on it... give one good reason why we should fight for this country?

God knows that any region that wants to leave have my ultimate blessing and would never lift a straw to stop any, would gladly move to the best amongst them be it East, West, South, middlebelt..

Ask your self really, What really are we fighting for? How on earth has Nigeria actualized your dream as a commoner?

(1) (Reply)

Enough Is Enough!!! Apc Leaders Call For Banire’s Expulsion / Nigeria Is A Useless Country / What You Don't Know About FCT, The Capital City Of Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.